FilmWise Forums
It is currently 23 Jun 2018, 15:12

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2014, 08:18 
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend

spymeg wrote:
I've gotten into Dowton Abbey and have to say Brendan Coyle has done it for me. It's hard to see it in pictures, but his eyes have this little dimple/wrinkle thing happening that just makes me want to be alone, in my room, with the curtains drawn. ;)
Oh and...DIBS!

Watch it, you're getting into Nunis territory. :tongue: He did turn 50 last year.

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2014, 08:22 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

sldawgs wrote:
spymeg wrote:
I've gotten into Dowton Abbey and have to say Brendan Coyle has done it for me. It's hard to see it in pictures, but his eyes have this little dimple/wrinkle thing happening that just makes me want to be alone, in my room, with the curtains drawn. ;)
Oh and...DIBS!

Watch it, you're getting into Nunis territory. :tongue: He did turn 50 last year.

Well, I do have dibs...but I can share. ;)

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2014, 08:26 
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend

spymeg wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Oh and...DIBS!

Well, I do have dibs...but I can share. ;)

:o

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2014, 17:53 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Love this thread.

Just recently started watching Arrow. While I don't find Stephen Amell, the lead, that hot when he's just standing around, there are workout scenes on the show, that just...wow. (Let's say they know how to appeal to their guy-inclined audience.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43FMVVTx8-I

I don't even know how pull-ups like that are possible. And I will keep watching that clip until I figure it out.

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2015, 15:36 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

And sometimes I get turned on by talent and humour, not just bodies (though he's not bad looking).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TppJMa8apkc

(I'm being inept, just using the youtube option around the link doesn't seem to bring the video here. What do I need to do?)

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2015, 17:50 
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

Mazer wrote:
And sometimes I get turned on by talent and humour, not just bodies (though he's not bad looking).

(I'm being inept, just using the youtube option around the link doesn't seem to bring the video here. What do I need to do?)

Get rid of the "s" in "https". I think it shows up when you're logged in to YouTube and that doesn't compute with the forum tags.

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2015, 14:54 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

knarf wrote:
Mazer wrote:

Get rid of the "s" in "https". I think it shows up when you're logged in to YouTube and that doesn't compute with the forum tags.

Thanks, knarf!

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2015, 02:13 
Captain of the Starship FilmWise

You're welcome, ladies. Evidently there is a whole trove of treasures to be found at Tom Hardy's old Myspace page.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2015, 13:59 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

A² wrote:
You're welcome, ladies. Evidently there is a whole trove of treasures to be found at Tom Hardy's old Myspace page.

Am I the only lady who does not find him sexy in this pic? A2, post some of the others if you find any :mishchief:

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2015, 18:56 

spymeg wrote:
A² wrote:

Am I the only lady who does not find him sexy in this pic? A2, post some of the others if you find any :mishchief:

I chose the least flattering one they had, although none of them looked all that cool.

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2015, 13:02 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Okay, okay, I know I seem to be the only one who has a real kink for men wearing makeup (c'mon, Tim Curry in RHPS?) but check out this shot of Taye Diggs from the current NY production of Hedwig and the Angry Inch

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47