Would You Rather 2012- Maxim 100 Edition- Brie wins!

All movie talk goes in here, whether it's a raving review or a ranting tirade. Basically, anything about movies.
Captain of the Starship FilmWise

Re: Would You Rather 2012- Maxim 100 Edition- NSFW!

#151 Post by » 24 Jun 2012, 22:25

Current scores:

Sarah Shahi 8
La La Anthony 0

Eva Mendes 6
Dominique Storelli 2

Jordana Brewster 3
Christina Hendricks 5

Zoë Saldana 3
Nina Dobrev 5
The :) means it's all ok.

Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

#152 Post by Nunis » 25 Jun 2012, 00:28

I wasn't gonna contribute to this thread because, meh, there are too many generic pretty people here that I've never heard of. But now I want to put a vote in for Christina Hendricks, because, like, hot damn hell yes I would.

Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

#153 Post by Nunis » 25 Jun 2012, 00:31

Oh and if you're not watching Mad Men, you won't get the Hendricks love.

Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative

#154 Post by Dawson » 25 Jun 2012, 03:31

Nunis wrote:Oh and if you're not watching Mad Men, you won't get the Hendricks love.
disclaimer: Unless you saw her in Firefly :tongue:
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend

#155 Post by sldawgs » 25 Jun 2012, 06:31

Dawson wrote:
Nunis wrote:Oh and if you're not watching Mad Men, you won't get the Hendricks love.
disclaimer: Unless you saw her in Firefly :tongue:
See, I was meh on her in Firefly. Her first episode with the heist doublecross was pretty good but not because of her. In my opinion, Inara and Kaylee were way beyond her and I would even pick Zoe before her. I'll have to watch some Mad Men to see if my opinion changes any.
Headed for the grocery store, Wish me luck.
Image Image

justdrewit
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#156 Post by justdrewit » 25 Jun 2012, 07:19

Shahi
Eva - I personally think she is the sexiest woman in Hollywood.
Christina - Image
Nina
Man, what is happenin'? Long time, no see.

F.N.G.
FilmWise Beach Bum
FilmWise Beach Bum

#157 Post by F.N.G. » 25 Jun 2012, 08:12

Watched the first two seasons. Still don't get the Hendricks love.
I hate purity. Hate goodness. I don't want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone corrupt.

Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

#158 Post by Scruluce » 25 Jun 2012, 12:06

sldawgs wrote:In my opinion, Inara and Kaylee were way beyond her...
definitely Kaylee :banana:

Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!

#159 Post by Batman » 25 Jun 2012, 12:19

Sarah Shahi - She looks Iranian. I almost made it into Iran once and this would be kind of like reliving some glory days. Except I'd probably be the one exploding. Uh, sorry about that. That was probably a little too graphic.
Eva Mendes - Easy choice. Especially if she acted like she did in The Other Guys. This pimp don't cry.
Christina Hendricks - Dibs
Nina Dobrev - She only just edges out Zoë. Plus, I agree with F.N.G. - she really needs a sandwich.
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."

#160 Post by » 25 Jun 2012, 12:27

Current scores:

Sarah Shahi 10
La La Anthony 0

Eva Mendes 8
Dominique Storelli 2

Jordana Brewster 3
Christina Hendricks 8

Zoë Saldana 3
Nina Dobrev 7

Mazer
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#161 Post by Mazer » 25 Jun 2012, 15:39

Sarah Shahi - No question, and not even because I don't know who the other is. She's one of my top ladies, for sure.
Eva Mendes - Not that enthused, but I'll take her over the generic blonde.
Christina Hendricks - My other top pick than Shahi. I just thinks she's stunning. It's a Firefly pick for me. "Good Bible."
Zoe Saldana - I think Saldana would be up for some slightly naughtier fun. While very pretty, Dobrev seems too wholesome.

Buckykatt
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#162 Post by Buckykatt » 25 Jun 2012, 18:42

Clearly I don't watch enough television because I have no idea who some of these women are and could swear I've never seen them before.

Shahi - one of the above "who?" girls, but she's sexy in a way i like. LaLa seems sort of low rent and like she's trying way too hard
Mendez - don't like her as an actress, but she has a smoking body and that soupcon of exoticism. I'll take her to bed, just don't make me watch that movie with her and Kevin James again. Oh, and the blonde could not be more generic and less erotic to me if she was wearing a granny nightgown and opening a pickle jar.
Hendricks - by a mile. Yes, I take the point that her bra choice isn't always good--why have huge gorgeous natural breasts if your going to strap them in in a way that they end up looking like implants?--but she's beautiful and gets extra points for being outside the Hollywood norm and embracing that. (and A2, I'm surprised you didn't use the bare boobs picture that was leaked a while back--or did you feel it didn't have adequate provenance?)
Saldana - I'm with Mazer, she has an undercurrent of naughty that could make an all girls afternoon very fun....

Bill
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#163 Post by Bill » 25 Jun 2012, 19:23

Shahi- Who vs who, indeed. But that's not the point. Shahi, I guess.
Mendez- Overrated, no doubt about it, but Storelli seems like another boring blondie.
Hendricks- Have you seen her husband? Clearly she has low standards and she can't go any lower than with me.
Saldana- what Mazer and Bucky said. Also, Nina looks like she has never heard of the concept of eating.

McT
Bastard Son of FilmWise
Bastard Son of FilmWise

#164 Post by McT » 25 Jun 2012, 19:34

Sarah - Never heard of either. Based on pics, neither jumps out. Tie breaker? La La is a stupid name.
Eva - She's hot, her opponent is random generic blond.
Christina - I like redheads, I like breasts. Nuff said.
Nina - I think those pics hurt Zoe. She was hotter as the big blue chick.
Squirrel!

#165 Post by » 25 Jun 2012, 22:34

Current scores:

Sarah Shahi 14
La La Anthony 0

Eva Mendes 12
Dominique Storelli 2

Jordana Brewster 3
Christina Hendricks 12

Zoë Saldana 6
Nina Dobrev 8

#166 Post by » 25 Jun 2012, 22:37

Buckykatt wrote: Hendricks - by a mile. Yes, I take the point that her bra choice isn't always good--why have huge gorgeous natural breasts if your going to strap them in in a way that they end up looking like implants?--but she's beautiful and gets extra points for being outside the Hollywood norm and embracing that. (and A2, I'm surprised you didn't use the bare boobs picture that was leaked a while back--or did you feel it didn't have adequate provenance?)
Honestly, I forgot about them. The worst part about that is that I always lament that I never seem to find pictures of her to use here that do her justice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

#167 Post by » 26 Jun 2012, 05:41

Sarah Shahi because I think Lala is from one of those housewives shows so fuck her, and not in the way this thread intended.

I like girls who take suggestive photos with hot dogs but Eva Mendez is too much sexier to pass up.

I devour new episodes of Mad Men but count me in the minority that have never been all that impressed with Hendricks. I think she's an amazing rack and a bunch of hype and not much else. Brewster may be vapid and a little too skinny but I've thought she was enticing ever since she caught my eye in D.E.B.S.

Zoe is cute but I'd be more likely to want to do her in her as a Navii. I'd never heard of Dobrev before but her smile is great. She looks so wholesome that I would especially love defiling her.

It just occurred to me that I forgot to make picks in the last round, despite it included two of my favorites in Brie and Bell.

#168 Post by » 26 Jun 2012, 05:42

Current scores:

Sarah Shahi 15
La La Anthony 0

Eva Mendes 13
Dominique Storelli 2

Jordana Brewster 4
Christina Hendricks 12

Zoë Saldana 6
Nina Dobrev 9

I'll probably put a new round up later tonight. That last round is close enough, though, that if a pick or two come in for Zoe I'll let it run a little longer to see if she can make a run.

#169 Post by » 26 Jun 2012, 06:21

I went ahead and assembled the photos for the next round. You'll be pleased to know I have located topless pics for 5 of the 8 ladies.

Mazer
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#170 Post by Mazer » 26 Jun 2012, 07:09

A² wrote:Zoe is cute but I'd be more likely to want to do her in her as a Navii. I'd never heard of Dobrev before but her smile is great. She looks so wholesome that I would especially love defiling her.
OK, now here's a debate! So some of us look at the "wholesome" girl and think "too boring" whereas for others that makes it all the more fun. I'm not going to ask why people made the choices they did - that might be more details than any FWers want to divulge or hear, but I'll do a straw poll: for those who haven't weighed in, taking specific people out of the equation, in general, do you go for the naughtier type of the more wholesome one?

sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend

#171 Post by sldawgs » 26 Jun 2012, 07:33

Mazer wrote:
A² wrote:Zoe is cute but I'd be more likely to want to do her in her as a Navii. I'd never heard of Dobrev before but her smile is great. She looks so wholesome that I would especially love defiling her.
OK, now here's a debate! So some of us look at the "wholesome" girl and think "too boring" whereas for others that makes it all the more fun. I'm not going to ask why people made the choices they did - that might be more details than any FWers want to divulge or hear, but I'll do a straw poll: for those who haven't weighed in, taking specific people out of the equation, in general, do you go for the naughtier type of the more wholesome one?
In general terms for me it isn't naughtiness verus wholesomeness, it's more confidence. I will admit I am a large guy and the problem I have with myself is that I am always conscious of that fact. I don't want to hurt her so I end up being on the shyer side of the equasion. If she is confident and a tad bit agressive all the better.
Headed for the grocery store, Wish me luck.
Image Image

F.N.G.
FilmWise Beach Bum
FilmWise Beach Bum

#172 Post by F.N.G. » 26 Jun 2012, 07:55

Maybe I'm not down with the Hendricks love because I got me some of that back home, and better. My wife is 34F after all ;)
I hate purity. Hate goodness. I don't want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone corrupt.

Odd Todd
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss

#173 Post by Odd Todd » 26 Jun 2012, 09:18

F.N.G. wrote:Maybe I'm not down with the Hendricks love because I got me some of that back home, and better. My wife is 34F after all ;)
Which round is she in? :mishchief:
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew

Odd Todd
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss

#174 Post by Odd Todd » 26 Jun 2012, 09:25

Sarah Shahi - I only heard of LaLa because she is married to Carmello Anthony of the Nicks... who used to play for Denver... I had never seen her before... not impressed... and two... Sarah is just plain Awesome with a capital A.
Eva Mendes - Not really a strong opinion here... Eva gets my pick because I don't know the other gal at all.
Christina Hendricks - I am with McT... the Red hair and the great rack is enough of a reason for me as well... but I have been smitten with her since Firefly... and she is the only reason I regret not enjoying Mad Men enough to watch it.
Zoë Saldana - Again... not a strong pick. But I prefer her over Nina. I don't understand the love over The Vampire Diaries. God forbid I actually prefer Twilight over that dreck.
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew

#175 Post by » 26 Jun 2012, 12:26

sldawgs wrote:
Mazer wrote:
In general terms for me it isn't naughtiness verus wholesomeness, it's more confidence. I will admit I am a large guy and the problem I have with myself is that I am always conscious of that fact. I don't want to hurt her so I end up being on the shyer side of the equasion. If she is confident and a tad bit agressive all the better.
I like self confidence too (although, in real life the girls with none are much easier to, uh, navigate.)