GAME : Let's All Have A Go!

This is where you'll find all quizzes and games created by FilmWisers. Come on in and join the fun.
kinggrl
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#101 Post by kinggrl » 02 May 2003, 05:20

Well... I was able to rent the Godfather Trilogy on DVD last night. (thank god my local video store is open late) sleep? Who needs sleep? :o

Toto le Héros
FilmWise with Cheese
FilmWise with Cheese

#102 Post by Toto le Héros » 02 May 2003, 05:29

I bought it for last Christmas...watched it in two days. And obviously this week end.. :D

gentle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#103 Post by gentle » 02 May 2003, 05:34

RE : #6 (Johnny Ola)

Please see original ROUND 2 post for amendment

http://www.filmwise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1370

Gentle
"Magic is the first and last religion of the world. It has the power to make us whole, to open our eyes to the Dominions, and return us to ourselves. We are born divided, and long for union. We're joined to everything that was, is and will be. From one end of the Imajica to the other."

luke_os
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#104 Post by luke_os » 02 May 2003, 07:32

the Godfather trilogy is on my to buy list. Maybe it should've been nearer the top. My friends dad has got it so hopefully I can borrow it tonight and watch them tomorrow. (that'll never happen though)

gentle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#105 Post by gentle » 02 May 2003, 07:37

luke_os wrote:the Godfather trilogy is on my to buy list. Maybe it should've been nearer the top. My friends dad has got it so hopefully I can borrow it tonight and watch them tomorrow. (that'll never happen though)
That would be about 9 hours worth :o :o :o
"Magic is the first and last religion of the world. It has the power to make us whole, to open our eyes to the Dominions, and return us to ourselves. We are born divided, and long for union. We're joined to everything that was, is and will be. From one end of the Imajica to the other."

gentle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#106 Post by gentle » 02 May 2003, 07:48

More confusion :o When i say "How they died" all i want is,

1. Killed by who, not how.
2. If by "some other way", what was it. e.g. Suicide.
3. In which film.

I do not need the exact method of each murder. Sorry to those of you who have already worked out the methods.

luke_os
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#107 Post by luke_os » 02 May 2003, 07:49

gentle wrote:
luke_os wrote:the Godfather trilogy is on my to buy list. Maybe it should've been nearer the top. My friends dad has got it so hopefully I can borrow it tonight and watch them tomorrow. (that'll never happen though)
That would be about 9 hours worth :o :o :o
Perhaps I wont. Its just cos you have to get 3 things right that makes it a 1 in 27 chance of getting one right. As there is only 20 q's, I probably wouldn't even get 1pt.

gentle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#108 Post by gentle » 02 May 2003, 08:08

THERE ARE ONLY TWO THINGS YOU NEED TO GET!!!!

1.WHO DID THE KILLING, NOT HOW.
2.IN WHAT FILM.

If it were "SOME OTHER WAY" or "NATURAL CAUSES" it would not be murder. So you still only need to get TWO things right!

luke_os
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#109 Post by luke_os » 02 May 2003, 08:16

gentle wrote:THERE ARE ONLY TWO THINGS YOU NEED TO GET!!!!

2.IN WHAT FILM.

If it were "SOME OTHER WAY" or "NATURAL CAUSES" it would not be murder. So you still only need to get TWO things right!
OK. OK. Sorry. It still doesn't give me a very good chance,

gentle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#110 Post by gentle » 02 May 2003, 08:34

luke_os wrote:

2.IN WHAT FILM.

Sorry Luke, lost it there for a moment :balrog:

Ok again now 8) 8)

gentle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#111 Post by gentle » 02 May 2003, 09:50

Only had answers for round 2 from those bold and underlined below so far. Dont forget to send your answers.

Alan Smithee
Knarf
Gentle
Hellagood
Jeremiah’s Johnson
Snotball
Toto le Héros
McT
LttleTimmy
Luke_Os
Marla
Dappucino
Kinggrl
A2
Nunis
Ze424
Gren
Phil_Hart
Patsy Klubb, Plaxii, SheilaP1313, antoine doinel

kinggrl
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#112 Post by kinggrl » 02 May 2003, 10:08

luke_os wrote:

2.IN WHAT FILM.

You said it first, Luke. Stop complaining. :wink: :lol: