GAME : Let's All Have A Go!

This is where you'll find all quizzes and games created by FilmWisers. Come on in and join the fun.
Message
Author
User avatar
Gren
Sir Prize of FilmWise
Sir Prize of FilmWise
Posts: 17956
Joined: 11 Nov 2002, 05:13
Gender: Male
Location: Salford, England
Contact:

#76 Post by Gren » 29 Apr 2003, 04:44

Well I hope that clarifies it for everybody! :roll: I'm sure we can sort it out as we go along.
Lionel Hutz, aka Miguel Sanchez, aka Dr. Nguyen van Thoc, was paid $8 for his 32 hours of babysitting.

He was glad to get it.

Odd Todd
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss
Posts: 13709
Joined: 18 Feb 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Colorado

#77 Post by Odd Todd » 29 Apr 2003, 05:58

Maybe the winner of the game should be the one who figures out the rules! :lol:

This is the most complicated game on Earth! :roll:
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew

User avatar
kinggrl
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 7567
Joined: 19 Aug 2001, 16:00
Gender: Female
Location: Cowtown
Contact:

#78 Post by kinggrl » 29 Apr 2003, 06:19

Odd Todd wrote:Maybe the winner of the game should be the one who figures out the rules! :lol:

This is the most complicated game on Earth! :roll:
No kidding! :o

luke_os
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 4441
Joined: 28 Mar 2003, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: Surrey, England

#79 Post by luke_os » 29 Apr 2003, 07:23

What's complicated about it. Everyone hosts a round out of 20. They score 0 points.

gentle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 2177
Joined: 01 Apr 2003, 02:27
Gender: Male
Contact:

#80 Post by gentle » 29 Apr 2003, 12:01

So when is round one being posted??
"Magic is the first and last religion of the world. It has the power to make us whole, to open our eyes to the Dominions, and return us to ourselves. We are born divided, and long for union. We're joined to everything that was, is and will be. From one end of the Imajica to the other."

Odd Todd
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss
Posts: 13709
Joined: 18 Feb 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Colorado

#81 Post by Odd Todd » 29 Apr 2003, 12:05

"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew

User avatar
kinggrl
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 7567
Joined: 19 Aug 2001, 16:00
Gender: Female
Location: Cowtown
Contact:

#82 Post by kinggrl » 29 Apr 2003, 12:32

I need to switch rounds with someone. I just found out that I am going to be out of town on the 10th.

Anyone?

User avatar
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Posts: 35061
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Gender: Male
Location: parts unknown

#83 Post by » 29 Apr 2003, 12:49

kinggrl wrote:I need to switch rounds with someone. I just found out that I am going to be out of town on the 10th.

Anyone?
I can switch with you. I don't remember what day I have, though.
The :) means it's all ok.

User avatar
knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
Posts: 50623
Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Rocket City

#84 Post by knarf » 29 Apr 2003, 12:49

kinggrl wrote:I need to switch rounds with someone. I just found out that I am going to be out of town on the 10th.

Anyone?
I can swap if you're going to be back by the 13th.
Image

User avatar
kinggrl
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 7567
Joined: 19 Aug 2001, 16:00
Gender: Female
Location: Cowtown
Contact:

#85 Post by kinggrl » 29 Apr 2003, 12:56

knarf wrote:
kinggrl wrote:I need to switch rounds with someone. I just found out that I am going to be out of town on the 10th.

Anyone?
I can swap if you're going to be back by the 13th.
Yep, I'll be back on the 12th, so that should be fine. Thanks!

gentle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 2177
Joined: 01 Apr 2003, 02:27
Gender: Male
Contact:

#86 Post by gentle » 29 Apr 2003, 14:14

Odd Todd wrote:It's already started!

http://www.filmwise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1362
Thanx mate, i found it just after posting. Me Stupid :o
"Magic is the first and last religion of the world. It has the power to make us whole, to open our eyes to the Dominions, and return us to ourselves. We are born divided, and long for union. We're joined to everything that was, is and will be. From one end of the Imajica to the other."

User avatar
Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise
Posts: 27601
Joined: 23 Aug 2001, 16:00
Gender: Female
Location: Sweden

#87 Post by Nunis » 29 Apr 2003, 14:43

Does 'Tue 20th' mean 20th of May? If so, can someone who is slighty, just a little bit before me, switch with me. My first exam is on the 21st. Around there is good though... 15-19th something.

User avatar
knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
Posts: 50623
Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Rocket City

#88 Post by knarf » 29 Apr 2003, 19:19

Nunis wrote:Does 'Tue 20th' mean 20th of May? If so, can someone who is slighty, just a little bit before me, switch with me. My first exam is on the 21st. Around there is good though... 15-19th something.
If you don't get a better offer I can swap you the May 10th I just got from kinggrl :D
Image

gentle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 2177
Joined: 01 Apr 2003, 02:27
Gender: Male
Contact:

#89 Post by gentle » 30 Apr 2003, 14:11

Just to let you all know, i will be posting ROUND 2 in a new thread called "The Host Game - Gentle- Round 2" betwen 18:00 - 20:00 GMT (thats 6 - 8 o'clock!) tomorrow (1st May) :D
"Magic is the first and last religion of the world. It has the power to make us whole, to open our eyes to the Dominions, and return us to ourselves. We are born divided, and long for union. We're joined to everything that was, is and will be. From one end of the Imajica to the other."

gentle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 2177
Joined: 01 Apr 2003, 02:27
Gender: Male
Contact:

#90 Post by gentle » 30 Apr 2003, 14:11

Just to let you all know, i will be posting ROUND 2 in a new thread called "The Host Game - Gentle- Round 2" betwen 18:00 - 20:00 GMT (thats 6 - 8 o'clock!) tomorrow (1st May) :D
"Magic is the first and last religion of the world. It has the power to make us whole, to open our eyes to the Dominions, and return us to ourselves. We are born divided, and long for union. We're joined to everything that was, is and will be. From one end of the Imajica to the other."

User avatar
Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise
Posts: 27601
Joined: 23 Aug 2001, 16:00
Gender: Female
Location: Sweden

#91 Post by Nunis » 01 May 2003, 08:48

knarf wrote:
Nunis wrote:Does 'Tue 20th' mean 20th of May? If so, can someone who is slighty, just a little bit before me, switch with me. My first exam is on the 21st. Around there is good though... 15-19th something.
If you don't get a better offer I can swap you the May 10th I just got from kinggrl :D
If you don't mind. That would suit me perfectly.

luke_os
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 4441
Joined: 28 Mar 2003, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: Surrey, England

#92 Post by luke_os » 01 May 2003, 10:10

Nunis wrote:
knarf wrote:
Nunis wrote:Does 'Tue 20th' mean 20th of May? If so, can someone who is slighty, just a little bit before me, switch with me. My first exam is on the 21st. Around there is good though... 15-19th something.
If you don't get a better offer I can swap you the May 10th I just got from kinggrl :D
If you don't mind. That would suit me perfectly.
I've swapped you two over then.

User avatar
knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
Posts: 50623
Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Rocket City

#93 Post by knarf » 01 May 2003, 10:17

luke_os wrote:
Nunis wrote:
knarf wrote:
Nunis wrote:Does 'Tue 20th' mean 20th of May? If so, can someone who is slighty, just a little bit before me, switch with me. My first exam is on the 21st. Around there is good though... 15-19th something.
If you don't get a better offer I can swap you the May 10th I just got from kinggrl :D
If you don't mind. That would suit me perfectly.
I've swapped you two over then.
Cool, I can procrastinate some more :D
Image

User avatar
Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise
Posts: 27601
Joined: 23 Aug 2001, 16:00
Gender: Female
Location: Sweden

#94 Post by Nunis » 01 May 2003, 10:44

Excellent. I have my round ready.

gentle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 2177
Joined: 01 Apr 2003, 02:27
Gender: Male
Contact:

#95 Post by gentle » 01 May 2003, 12:27

Round 2 has now been posted.

Please see new thread..

The Host Game - Gentle - Round 2

Sorry for the delay, late home from work :cry:

Good luck
"Magic is the first and last religion of the world. It has the power to make us whole, to open our eyes to the Dominions, and return us to ourselves. We are born divided, and long for union. We're joined to everything that was, is and will be. From one end of the Imajica to the other."

gentle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 2177
Joined: 01 Apr 2003, 02:27
Gender: Male
Contact:

#96 Post by gentle » 01 May 2003, 13:09

Sorry, sorry, sorry, was in a bit of a rush tonight, forgot a bit of the question in round 2. Please see round 2 post again.

"What one of the three films did each event take place in, 1, 2 or 3?? You must answer both parts for the points"

Sorry again...sorry :joker:
"Magic is the first and last religion of the world. It has the power to make us whole, to open our eyes to the Dominions, and return us to ourselves. We are born divided, and long for union. We're joined to everything that was, is and will be. From one end of the Imajica to the other."

User avatar
kinggrl
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 7567
Joined: 19 Aug 2001, 16:00
Gender: Female
Location: Cowtown
Contact:

#97 Post by kinggrl » 01 May 2003, 17:52

gentle wrote:Sorry, sorry, sorry, was in a bit of a rush tonight, forgot a bit of the question in round 2. Please see round 2 post again.

"What one of the three films did each event take place in, 1, 2 or 3?? You must answer both parts for the points"

Sorry again...sorry :joker:
So each question is only worth 1 point and we have to name how the person died, the person who killed him (if applicable) and the movie in which it was done?!?

Ok. :o Damn, I wish I'd seen the Godfather trilogy now.

luke_os
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 4441
Joined: 28 Mar 2003, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: Surrey, England

#98 Post by luke_os » 01 May 2003, 22:19

kinggrl wrote:
gentle wrote:Sorry, sorry, sorry, was in a bit of a rush tonight, forgot a bit of the question in round 2. Please see round 2 post again.

"What one of the three films did each event take place in, 1, 2 or 3?? You must answer both parts for the points"

Sorry again...sorry :joker:
So each question is only worth 1 point and we have to name how the person died, the person who killed him (if applicable) and the movie in which it was done?!?

Ok. :o Damn, I wish I'd seen the Godfather trilogy now.
Agreed. I've only seen Number 1.

Antoine Doinel
Director
Director
Posts: 876
Joined: 18 Apr 2003, 14:10
Gender: Male
Location: Valley of Chevreuse (France)

#99 Post by Antoine Doinel » 01 May 2003, 22:27

I've seen the three films, but a long time ago. And I don't have them on VHS or DVD. Do you think Gentle might be interested in the benefits foy buying the trilogy box on DVD? :mishchief: I planned to buy it, but not too soon...
A man's got to know his limitations.

gentle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 2177
Joined: 01 Apr 2003, 02:27
Gender: Male
Contact:

#100 Post by gentle » 02 May 2003, 00:10

kinggrl wrote:
gentle wrote:Sorry, sorry, sorry, was in a bit of a rush tonight, forgot a bit of the question in round 2. Please see round 2 post again.

"What one of the three films did each event take place in, 1, 2 or 3?? You must answer both parts for the points"

Sorry again...sorry :joker:
So each question is only worth 1 point and we have to name how the person died, the person who killed him (if applicable) and the movie in which it was done?!?

Ok. :o Damn, I wish I'd seen the Godfather trilogy now.
You only need to say how they died if you think that is was by "some other means" If you think they were murderd, just say who by and in what film.
"Magic is the first and last religion of the world. It has the power to make us whole, to open our eyes to the Dominions, and return us to ourselves. We are born divided, and long for union. We're joined to everything that was, is and will be. From one end of the Imajica to the other."

Post Reply