***CLOSED*** GAME: Visual Movie Combos

This is where you'll find all quizzes and games created by FilmWisers. Come on in and join the fun.
Message
Author
User avatar
Sheila1313
FilmWise Zombie
FilmWise Zombie
Posts: 21745
Joined: 13 Nov 2002, 20:49
Gender: Female
Location: Texas

Re: Combos

#26 Post by Sheila1313 » 12 May 2003, 15:16

Odd Todd wrote:I betcha more will get this one...

Night of the Living Dead Calm
You know what? :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was so fucked-up, I can't even get mad at you! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImage

We have such sights to show you!

User avatar
Toto le Héros
FilmWise with Cheese
FilmWise with Cheese
Posts: 11600
Joined: 13 Jan 2003, 16:27
Gender: Male
Location: Paris, France, Europe, Earth.

#27 Post by Toto le Héros » 12 May 2003, 15:17

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nice going Todd!!!!

Odd Todd
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss
Posts: 13709
Joined: 18 Feb 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Colorado

#28 Post by Odd Todd » 12 May 2003, 15:19

Oh sonofabitch!!!!

Teach me to be working and playing games...
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew

lttletimmy
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 2520
Joined: 01 Oct 2002, 16:00

#29 Post by lttletimmy » 12 May 2003, 15:21

Odd Todd wrote:Oh sonofabitch!!!!

Teach me to be working and playing games...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're no good at this whole PMing thing, are you?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise
Posts: 27601
Joined: 23 Aug 2001, 16:00
Gender: Female
Location: Sweden

#30 Post by Nunis » 12 May 2003, 15:22

Sheila, you might wanna edit the post at the top of this page, so no one else sees it (for me, of course, it is too late, and I will snag any free points I can :lol:)

Odd Todd
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss
Posts: 13709
Joined: 18 Feb 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Colorado

#31 Post by Odd Todd » 12 May 2003, 15:23

lttletimmy wrote:
Odd Todd wrote:Oh sonofabitch!!!!

Teach me to be working and playing games...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're no good at this whole PMing thing, are you?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What... I didn't just manage to send my answers to Nunis's game to you did I? :cry:
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew

User avatar
Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise
Posts: 27601
Joined: 23 Aug 2001, 16:00
Gender: Female
Location: Sweden

#32 Post by Nunis » 12 May 2003, 15:29

No don't worry. I got them. It wouldn't matter though, cause timmy got both correct too.

Odd Todd
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss
Posts: 13709
Joined: 18 Feb 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Colorado

#33 Post by Odd Todd » 12 May 2003, 15:32

I sent one round of answers in Snotballs logos game to Timmy... I'm an idiot.
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew

Antoine Doinel
Director
Director
Posts: 876
Joined: 18 Apr 2003, 14:10
Gender: Male
Location: Valley of Chevreuse (France)

#34 Post by Antoine Doinel » 12 May 2003, 15:36

Come on... Blame it on the trauma caused by the weather and the flood... :wink:
A man's got to know his limitations.

Odd Todd
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss
Posts: 13709
Joined: 18 Feb 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Colorado

#35 Post by Odd Todd » 12 May 2003, 15:38

Antoine Doinel wrote:Come on... Blame it on the trauma caused by the weather and the flood... :wink:
Yeah! And I got Filmwise SARS! And it was the end of my work day... and I'm already mentally handicapped... and it was Shelias thread and the normal rules of the world don't apply in those places! :lol:
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew

Antoine Doinel
Director
Director
Posts: 876
Joined: 18 Apr 2003, 14:10
Gender: Male
Location: Valley of Chevreuse (France)

#36 Post by Antoine Doinel » 12 May 2003, 15:41

Too bad, though... I had found this one! :( :wink:
A man's got to know his limitations.

User avatar
snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
Posts: 13408
Joined: 15 Jan 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male

#37 Post by snotball » 12 May 2003, 15:55

Odd Todd wrote:I sent one round of answers in Snotballs logos game to Timmy... I'm an idiot.
Yeah, but it was a wrong answer. I wonder if it was really a mistake. :mishchief:
Bad dates

User avatar
Sheila1313
FilmWise Zombie
FilmWise Zombie
Posts: 21745
Joined: 13 Nov 2002, 20:49
Gender: Female
Location: Texas

Re: Combos

#38 Post by Sheila1313 » 12 May 2003, 18:08

SheilaP1313 wrote:
Odd Todd wrote:I betcha more will get this one...

Night of the Living Dead Calm
You know what? :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was so fucked-up, I can't even get mad at you! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok, now that I've LMAO for a while...At first, I thought this was done on purpose (it just fit in with the previous 4 or 5 posts :lol: ) and I thought, "Ok...that was a good ball-bust...a little blatant, but still a good one!" It was funny... :lol: Then I realized it was an accident and it was even funnier... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm leaving it up...know why? This is ammunition, Todd...thank you! :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImage

We have such sights to show you!

MacManus
Director
Director
Posts: 655
Joined: 13 Mar 2003, 11:43
Gender: Male
Location: Arizona

#39 Post by MacManus » 12 May 2003, 18:36

I just pmed sheila my guess without reading ahead, I feet so stupid after she pointed out that Todd told everyone what it was :)
"... and I'll dip my balls in marinara
sauce so those fat bastards can get a taste of home while they're at it! "

User avatar
Sheila1313
FilmWise Zombie
FilmWise Zombie
Posts: 21745
Joined: 13 Nov 2002, 20:49
Gender: Female
Location: Texas

#40 Post by Sheila1313 » 12 May 2003, 18:38

MacManus wrote:I just pmed sheila my guess without reading ahead, I feet so stupid after she pointed out that Todd told everyone what it was :)
Like I said, I'm giving the 5 points to anyone who actually bothers to read the thread! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImage

We have such sights to show you!

Odd Todd
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss
Posts: 13709
Joined: 18 Feb 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Colorado

Re: Combos

#41 Post by Odd Todd » 12 May 2003, 18:59

SheilaP1313 wrote:
SheilaP1313 wrote:
Odd Todd wrote:I betcha more will get this one...

Night of the Living Dead Calm
You know what? :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was so fucked-up, I can't even get mad at you! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok, now that I've LMAO for a while...At first, I thought this was done on purpose (it just fit in with the previous 4 or 5 posts :lol: ) and I thought, "Ok...that was a good ball-bust...a little blatant, but still a good one!" It was funny... :lol: Then I realized it was an accident and it was even funnier... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm leaving it up...know why? This is ammunition, Todd...thank you! :lol: :lol:
That tears it... I'm going to go to every perverted freakish psycho chatrooms I can find and post all kinds of "FOR A GOOD TIME CALL" messages...

Or I could just post it here and save myself the time. :lol:
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew

User avatar
Sheila1313
FilmWise Zombie
FilmWise Zombie
Posts: 21745
Joined: 13 Nov 2002, 20:49
Gender: Female
Location: Texas

Re: Combos

#42 Post by Sheila1313 » 13 May 2003, 13:54

Odd Todd wrote:
SheilaP1313 wrote:
SheilaP1313 wrote:
Odd Todd wrote:I betcha more will get this one...

Night of the Living Dead Calm
You know what? :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was so fucked-up, I can't even get mad at you! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok, now that I've LMAO for a while...At first, I thought this was done on purpose (it just fit in with the previous 4 or 5 posts :lol: ) and I thought, "Ok...that was a good ball-bust...a little blatant, but still a good one!" It was funny... :lol: Then I realized it was an accident and it was even funnier... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm leaving it up...know why? This is ammunition, Todd...thank you! :lol: :lol:
That tears it... I'm going to go to every perverted freakish psycho chatrooms I can find and post all kinds of "FOR A GOOD TIME CALL" messages...

Or I could just post it here and save myself the time. :lol:
Ok Mountain Man...it's on now!!! Hope you like transsexual porn! :pukey:
ImageImageImage

We have such sights to show you!

AD2112
Producer
Producer
Posts: 219
Joined: 11 Mar 2003, 11:07
Gender: Male
Location: New Jersey

Re: Combos

#43 Post by AD2112 » 13 May 2003, 14:05

SheilaP1313 wrote: Ok Mountain Man...it's on now!!! Hope you like transsexual porn! :pukey:
It that some kind of hint as to what your next game will feature as a theme? :wink:

User avatar
Sheila1313
FilmWise Zombie
FilmWise Zombie
Posts: 21745
Joined: 13 Nov 2002, 20:49
Gender: Female
Location: Texas

Re: Combos

#44 Post by Sheila1313 » 13 May 2003, 14:13

AD2112 wrote:
SheilaP1313 wrote: Ok Mountain Man...it's on now!!! Hope you like transsexual porn! :pukey:
It that some kind of hint as to what your next game will feature as a theme? :wink:
Sssshhh...Todd doesn't know about the pictures I have of him... :wink: :lol:
ImageImageImage

We have such sights to show you!

Odd Todd
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss
Posts: 13709
Joined: 18 Feb 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Colorado

Re: Combos

#45 Post by Odd Todd » 13 May 2003, 14:41

SheilaP1313 wrote:
AD2112 wrote:
SheilaP1313 wrote: Ok Mountain Man...it's on now!!! Hope you like transsexual porn! :pukey:
It that some kind of hint as to what your next game will feature as a theme? :wink:
Sssshhh...Todd doesn't know about the pictures I have of him... :wink: :lol:
I'm not worried... I've been told I look smashing in a cocktail dress. Oh... waitaminute.... which forum am I on again? DAMMNIT!!

Nothing to see here... move along...
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew

User avatar
Sheila1313
FilmWise Zombie
FilmWise Zombie
Posts: 21745
Joined: 13 Nov 2002, 20:49
Gender: Female
Location: Texas

#46 Post by Sheila1313 » 13 May 2003, 15:08

COMBO #4 IS UP

The Leaderboard grew by leaps and bounds... :roll: :lol:

And Combo #4 is so easy, I don't think you'll need Todd for this one! :lol:
ImageImageImage

We have such sights to show you!

MacManus
Director
Director
Posts: 655
Joined: 13 Mar 2003, 11:43
Gender: Male
Location: Arizona

#47 Post by MacManus » 13 May 2003, 17:32

I have gotten two right in a row, the world must be about to end.
"... and I'll dip my balls in marinara
sauce so those fat bastards can get a taste of home while they're at it! "

User avatar
Sheila1313
FilmWise Zombie
FilmWise Zombie
Posts: 21745
Joined: 13 Nov 2002, 20:49
Gender: Female
Location: Texas

#48 Post by Sheila1313 » 14 May 2003, 15:33

COMBO #5 IS UP!
ImageImageImage

We have such sights to show you!

MacManus
Director
Director
Posts: 655
Joined: 13 Mar 2003, 11:43
Gender: Male
Location: Arizona

#49 Post by MacManus » 14 May 2003, 16:28

Is it bad that I don't know either movie? My streak has come to an end? Is two in a row a streak? or just two in a row? Does it take three for a streak? Im not sure. And what designates a disapointment, what if I have never seen either movie, should I be upset then that I cannot put two films that I have never seen together to form a combo?
"... and I'll dip my balls in marinara
sauce so those fat bastards can get a taste of home while they're at it! "

User avatar
Sheila1313
FilmWise Zombie
FilmWise Zombie
Posts: 21745
Joined: 13 Nov 2002, 20:49
Gender: Female
Location: Texas

#50 Post by Sheila1313 » 14 May 2003, 17:07

MacManus wrote:Is it bad that I don't know either movie? My streak has come to an end? Is two in a row a streak? or just two in a row? Does it take three for a streak? Im not sure. And what designates a disapointment, what if I have never seen either movie, should I be upset then that I cannot put two films that I have never seen together to form a combo?
Come on, Mac...you have to know the first one (even if you haven't seen the movie)... :lol: If you get that one you can IMdB your ass off for the second picture... :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImage

We have such sights to show you!

Post Reply