FilmWise Forums
It is currently 19 Jan 2018, 05:21

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50
Author Message
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2014, 19:26 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 13522
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
NoShoes wrote:
Sandra Bullock in Gravity
Scruluce wrote:
Gravity

This is what I get for not refreshing my screen.

For 45 minutes?

:oops: roughly... I was at work and on a call


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2014, 19:43 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33393
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
NoShoes wrote:
Sandra Bullock in Gravity
Scruluce wrote:
Gravity

This is what I get for not refreshing my screen.

For 45 minutes?

:oops: roughly... I was at work and on a call

Well here's your chance, NoShoes posted
NoShoes wrote:
Giles Redferne

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2015, 14:30 
Offline
FilmWise Zombie
FilmWise Zombie
User avatar

Joined: 13 Nov 2002, 20:49
Posts: 21745
Location: Texas
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
NoShoes wrote:
Sandra Bullock in Gravity
Scruluce wrote:
Gravity

This is what I get for not refreshing my screen.

For 45 minutes?

:oops: roughly... I was at work and on a call

Well here's your chance, NoShoes posted
NoShoes wrote:
Giles Redferne



Richard E Grant (Warlock)

_________________
ImageImageImage

We have such sights to show you!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2017, 13:30 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38157
Location: San Francisco
Sheila1313 wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
NoShoes wrote:
Sandra Bullock in Gravity
Scruluce wrote:
Gravity

This is what I get for not refreshing my screen.

For 45 minutes?

:oops: roughly... I was at work and on a call

Well here's your chance, NoShoes posted
NoShoes wrote:
Giles Redferne



Richard E Grant (Warlock)

is it Sheila's turn to give one now?

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group