Host Game-Round 17-ironchefk*CLOSED*

This is where you'll find all quizzes and games created by FilmWisers. Come on in and join the fun.
Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

#26 Post by Nunis » 08 Jun 2003, 02:48

Toto le Héros wrote:
snotball wrote:The only one that I've seen, but didn't guess, was Manhunter, but no way could I have guessed it from that pic.
It's when they jump on the black jogger guy with the entire S.W.A.T. team.
I think the only way to guess Manhunter correctly was to recognise Billy Petersen sporting a beard. I know I missed it first time around - shame on me.

snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller

#27 Post by snotball » 08 Jun 2003, 03:26

Nunis wrote:
Toto le Héros wrote:
snotball wrote:The only one that I've seen, but didn't guess, was Manhunter, but no way could I have guessed it from that pic.
It's when they jump on the black jogger guy with the entire S.W.A.T. team.
I think the only way to guess Manhunter correctly was to recognise Billy Petersen sporting a beard. I know I missed it first time around - shame on me.
It's a bit of a problem to recognise him, with his face out of focus and partially covered.
Bad dates

Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

#28 Post by Nunis » 08 Jun 2003, 03:27

snotball wrote:It's a bit of a problem to recognise him, with his face out of focus and partially covered.
Well, let's just say, I had no problem recognising him. I don't blame you though ;) Maybe if it was Rachel Leigh Cook or someone, you'd find it easier ;)

snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller

#29 Post by snotball » 08 Jun 2003, 04:58

Nunis wrote:
snotball wrote:It's a bit of a problem to recognise him, with his face out of focus and partially covered.
Well, let's just say, I had no problem recognising him. I don't blame you though ;) Maybe if it was Rachel Leigh Cook or someone, you'd find it easier ;)
You have a point there. :)
Bad dates

marla
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#30 Post by marla » 10 Jun 2003, 01:14

[quote="SheilaP1313"]DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAMMIT!!![quote]
and I forgot to sentd in the three movies, I recognised :bash: