FilmWise Forums
It is currently 18 Dec 2018, 18:12

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2812 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113
Author Message
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2012, 16:03 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
Did I win?

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2012, 17:32 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 34729
Location: parts unknown
JJ wrote:
Did I win?

You did. WD.

Smithee and I were talking about how good you'd be at this game if you ever watched movies.

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2012, 00:42 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 29321
Location: Gotham's seedier side
I can't believe I pipped smithee at the post. The bad news is that it's also one of the signs of the impending apocalypse.

Thanks for hosting this, A².

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2012, 06:56 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 49279
Location: Rocket City
Pretty happy with 3rd place in this one.
:banana:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2012, 13:11 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38524
Location: San Francisco
As always, wd A².

The biggest wd to Batman for crushing me. Skillz.

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2012, 03:51 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 34729
Location: parts unknown
Batman wrote:
I can't believe I pipped smithee at the post. The bad news is that it's also one of the signs of the impending apocalypse.

Thanks for hosting this, A².

That was a pretty good battle you two had going on down the stretch. Good job, fellas.

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2012, 04:16 
Offline
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Posts: 17555
Wow....I came in dead last! :banana: (oh wait...that's bad)

Well, I was honored for being asked to this round....thanks A2

Congrats Bats

_________________
We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2012, 04:58 
Offline
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Posts: 11389
Location: Goon Docks
Now when does the A2 in 2012 start?

_________________
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2012, 05:19 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 34729
Location: parts unknown
Dawson wrote:
Now when does the A2 in 2012 start?

I don't seem to be capable of doing both this game and little reviews in the "last three movies" thread. I'm taking some time off from the former to focus more on the latter. Also, sometimes it is stressful trying to think of a clue that isn't too easy or too hard for every movie I see. There were times last year where I started to watch something and decided it was going to be too difficult to clue and switched to watching something else.

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2012, 05:35 
Offline
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Posts: 11389
Location: Goon Docks
A² wrote:
Dawson wrote:
Now when does the A2 in 2012 start?

I don't seem to be capable of doing both this game and little reviews in the "last three movies" thread. I'm taking some time off from the former to focus more on the latter. Also, sometimes it is stressful trying to think of a clue that isn't too easy or too hard for every movie I see. There were times last year where I started to watch something and decided it was going to be too difficult to clue and switched to watching something else.


Maybe 12 of us could share it this year if that makes it easier, 'What did Humphrey see in April' for example.

_________________
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2012, 06:14 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 34729
Location: parts unknown
Dawson wrote:
A² wrote:
Dawson wrote:
Now when does the A2 in 2012 start?

I don't seem to be capable of doing both this game and little reviews in the "last three movies" thread. I'm taking some time off from the former to focus more on the latter. Also, sometimes it is stressful trying to think of a clue that isn't too easy or too hard for every movie I see. There were times last year where I started to watch something and decided it was going to be too difficult to clue and switched to watching something else.


Maybe 12 of us could share it this year if that makes it easier, 'What did Humphrey see in April' for example.

If anyone wants to run with it they are welcome to it with my blessing

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2012, 08:12 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 33129
Dawson wrote:
'What did Humphrey see in April' for example.

Just the thought of this makes me laugh.


There ought to be a "Give Your Humphrey Impression of What You Saw" thread.

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2812 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group