Help - John Candy Film/Sketch

This is where you'll find all quizzes and games created by FilmWisers. Come on in and join the fun.
Fat Head
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Help - John Candy Film/Sketch

#1 Post by Fat Head » 06 Jun 2013, 09:12

Talking to a friend and ended up taking about John Candy, I spoke about a film/scene/sketch he had not seen and thinks I may be thinking of someone else. I cant find any mention of it on the net so maybe it is somebody else?

I believe it was a film and JC played an alien, he did not look any different from his usual human self and was living in your average North American neighborhood. For some reason he had come up with some crazy scam where everybody would sell their houses to each other, it drove the price's up but for some reason it did not work and at the last moment he said he could resolve issue with yet another great idea! This time involving everybody using their credit cards and....(film finished)

Does familiar to anyone?
If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing

Cygnus
Lead Actor
Lead Actor

Re: Help - John Candy Film/Sketch

#2 Post by Cygnus » 06 Jul 2017, 01:14

I had a very vague memory, and I think what your looking for is http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0363844/

Cheers

Wow.... I just saw the date on the post, so I'm guessing you already found it or it's no longer an issue. :) That's what I get for browsing throught the Unanswered Posts. :)
I KNOW!
Can you form some sort of rudimentary lathe?

Fat Head
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Re: Help - John Candy Film/Sketch

#3 Post by Fat Head » 06 Jul 2017, 04:09

I never did find the answer, thanks that is the one. I can now sleep soundly at night now.

It's been a long 4 years
If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing