FilmWise Forums
It is currently 18 Oct 2018, 17:17

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 151, 152, 153, 154, 155
Author Message
PostPosted: 24 Dec 2015, 20:02 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 34025
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Dawson wrote:
Dawson wrote:
They can't evict you at Christmas. Then you'd be Ho-Ho-homeless


Ok. Quote 2:

Just so we're clear, you stole a car, shot a bouncer and had sex with two women?

It's a Wonderful Life?

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Dec 2015, 09:03 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 33041
sldawgs wrote:
Dawson wrote:
Dawson wrote:
They can't evict you at Christmas. Then you'd be Ho-Ho-homeless


Ok. Quote 2:

Just so we're clear, you stole a car, shot a bouncer and had sex with two women?

It's a Wonderful Life?

:lol:

The Santa Clause ?

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Dec 2015, 09:31 
Offline
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Posts: 11389
Location: Goon Docks
Steel Frog wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Dawson wrote:
Dawson wrote:
They can't evict you at Christmas. Then you'd be Ho-Ho-homeless


Ok. Quote 2:

Just so we're clear, you stole a car, shot a bouncer and had sex with two women?

It's a Wonderful Life?

:lol:

The Santa Clause ?


No and no and :lol:

_________________
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016, 06:31 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2004, 07:22
Posts: 3560
Dawson wrote:
Dawson wrote:
They can't evict you at Christmas. Then you'd be Ho-Ho-homeless


Ok. Quote 2:

Just so we're clear, you stole a car, shot a bouncer and had sex with two women?


Gandhi?

_________________
Jesus H. bald-headed Christ.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016, 06:34 
Offline
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Posts: 11389
Location: Goon Docks
Ridilon wrote:
Dawson wrote:
Dawson wrote:
They can't evict you at Christmas. Then you'd be Ho-Ho-homeless


Ok. Quote 2:

Just so we're clear, you stole a car, shot a bouncer and had sex with two women?


Gandhi?

:o


No lol

ok, one more quote:

Wow, I didn't know we were such good friends, Ronna! Because if we were, you would know I give head before I give favors and I didn't even give my best friends head, so the chances of your getting a favor is pretty f*****g slim.

_________________
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016, 07:20 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 05:56
Posts: 1895
Dawson wrote:
Ridilon wrote:
Dawson wrote:
Dawson wrote:
They can't evict you at Christmas. Then you'd be Ho-Ho-homeless


Ok. Quote 2:

Just so we're clear, you stole a car, shot a bouncer and had sex with two women?


Gandhi?

:o


No lol

ok, one more quote:

Wow, I didn't know we were such good friends, Ronna! Because if we were, you would know I give head before I give favors and I didn't even give my best friends head, so the chances of your getting a favor is pretty f*****g slim.


Go


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016, 07:37 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 29213
Location: Gotham's seedier side
redamin wrote:
Dawson wrote:
Ridilon wrote:
Dawson wrote:
Dawson wrote:
They can't evict you at Christmas. Then you'd be Ho-Ho-homeless


Ok. Quote 2:

Just so we're clear, you stole a car, shot a bouncer and had sex with two women?


Gandhi?

:o


No lol

ok, one more quote:

Wow, I didn't know we were such good friends, Ronna! Because if we were, you would know I give head before I give favors and I didn't even give my best friends head, so the chances of your getting a favor is pretty f*****g slim.


Go

Doh! It seems so simple now!

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016, 07:45 
Offline
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Posts: 11389
Location: Goon Docks
Batman wrote:
redamin wrote:
Dawson wrote:
Ridilon wrote:
Dawson wrote:
Dawson wrote:
They can't evict you at Christmas. Then you'd be Ho-Ho-homeless


Ok. Quote 2:

Just so we're clear, you stole a car, shot a bouncer and had sex with two women?


Gandhi?

:o


No lol

ok, one more quote:

Wow, I didn't know we were such good friends, Ronna! Because if we were, you would know I give head before I give favors and I didn't even give my best friends head, so the chances of your getting a favor is pretty f*****g slim.


Go

Doh! It seems so simple now!


LOL it's my Xmas movie!

Take it away Redamin

_________________
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016, 12:11 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 05:56
Posts: 1895
Knight jumps the queen! Bishop jumps the queen! Pawns jump the queen! GANGBANG!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016, 12:15 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 34025
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone?

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016, 13:16 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 05:56
Posts: 1895
sldawgs wrote:
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone?

If there's an unrated edition floating around somewhere then maybe...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016, 13:18 
Offline
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Posts: 11389
Location: Goon Docks
Bishop jumps the queen... Aliens? :lol:

_________________
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016, 13:36 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 05:56
Posts: 1895
Dawson wrote:
Bishop jumps the queen... Aliens? :lol:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016, 16:28 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 29213
Location: Gotham's seedier side
Now that's my era...
History of the World, Part 1

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016, 21:25 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 48929
Location: Rocket City
It's good to be the king.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2016, 05:20 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2004, 07:22
Posts: 3560
See - Hitler on Ice!

_________________
Jesus H. bald-headed Christ.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2016, 07:26 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 05:56
Posts: 1895
Batman wrote:
Now that's my era...
History of the World, Part 1

Yes sir! :green: :green: :green:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2016, 09:11 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 29213
Location: Gotham's seedier side
"The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up."

EDIT: This was So I Married an Axe Murderer.

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Last edited by Batman on 29 Jan 2017, 03:47, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2017, 13:28 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38437
Location: San Francisco
"It's my happening, baby—and it freaks me out!"

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 151, 152, 153, 154, 155

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group