Name three... that I'm thinking of

This is where you'll find all quizzes and games created by FilmWisers. Come on in and join the fun.
Message
Author
hostage
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 1821
Joined: 05 Jun 2003, 05:08

#76 Post by hostage » 13 Dec 2003, 07:38

The Jerk?

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29031
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

#77 Post by JJ » 13 Dec 2003, 07:42

Gren wrote:The Hudsucker Proxy?
Trading Places?
Working Girl?
:red:
:green:
:red:
La la la la la.

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29031
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

#78 Post by JJ » 13 Dec 2003, 07:42

hostage wrote:The Jerk?
:green:

That's two down...
La la la la la.

User avatar
Gren
Sir Prize of FilmWise
Sir Prize of FilmWise
Posts: 17956
Joined: 11 Nov 2002, 05:13
Gender: Male
Location: Salford, England
Contact:

#79 Post by Gren » 13 Dec 2003, 07:46

Rocky? - Cos his whole life was a 100-1 shot y'know.
Boogie Nights?
Lionel Hutz, aka Miguel Sanchez, aka Dr. Nguyen van Thoc, was paid $8 for his 32 hours of babysitting.

He was glad to get it.

its me martin
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 4193
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 15:11
Gender: Male
Location: the darkness

#80 Post by its me martin » 13 Dec 2003, 07:46

richie rich
Save me... I'm a human trapped in an alien body.

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29031
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

#81 Post by JJ » 13 Dec 2003, 07:48

Gren wrote:Rocky? - Cos his whole life was a 100-1 shot y'know.
Boogie Nights?
:red:
:red: Though this guess will probably be the closest before the actual third answer is found.
La la la la la.

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29031
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

#82 Post by JJ » 13 Dec 2003, 07:49

its me martin wrote:richie rich
:red:
La la la la la.

Sam M.
Lead Actor
Lead Actor
Posts: 379
Joined: 17 Nov 2003, 17:33
Gender: Male
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

#83 Post by Sam M. » 13 Dec 2003, 17:42

Goodfellas

and.... i can't think of anything else right now
"That woman deserves her revenge... and we deserve to die."

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29031
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

#84 Post by JJ » 13 Dec 2003, 18:15

Sam M. wrote:Goodfellas

and.... i can't think of anything else right now
:red:

Though this is also a pretty close guess. The movie takes place over the period of many years (allowing the riches to go to rags)...
La la la la la.

User avatar
snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
Posts: 13408
Joined: 15 Jan 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male

#85 Post by snotball » 13 Dec 2003, 22:03

Once Upon a Time In America?

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29031
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

#86 Post by JJ » 13 Dec 2003, 22:06

snotball wrote:Once Upon a Time In America?
:red: Though the story does take place (for the vast majority) in America...
La la la la la.

User avatar
Toto le Héros
FilmWise with Cheese
FilmWise with Cheese
Posts: 11600
Joined: 13 Jan 2003, 16:27
Gender: Male
Location: Paris, France, Europe, Earth.

#87 Post by Toto le Héros » 14 Dec 2003, 01:11

GIANT.

User avatar
F.N.G.
FilmWise Beach Bum
FilmWise Beach Bum
Posts: 18902
Joined: 28 May 2003, 02:45
Gender: Male
Location: hiding under my desk...
Contact:

#88 Post by F.N.G. » 14 Dec 2003, 01:14

Far and Away?
I hate purity. Hate goodness. I don't want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone corrupt.

its me martin
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 4193
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 15:11
Gender: Male
Location: the darkness

#89 Post by its me martin » 14 Dec 2003, 04:00

it could happen to you
Save me... I'm a human trapped in an alien body.

its me martin
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 4193
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 15:11
Gender: Male
Location: the darkness

#90 Post by its me martin » 14 Dec 2003, 05:58

i now know i have the right one: brewsters millions.
Save me... I'm a human trapped in an alien body.

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29031
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

#91 Post by JJ » 14 Dec 2003, 09:48

All above :red:

Also, one of the actors in the film is a hero of children everywhere, though well past his hero-stage (his hero-dom had a riches-to-rags tale of its own)...
La la la la la.

User avatar
snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
Posts: 13408
Joined: 15 Jan 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male

#92 Post by snotball » 14 Dec 2003, 10:04

Jame Gumb wrote:Also, one of the actors in the film is a hero of children everywhere
Michael Jackson?

its me martin
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 4193
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 15:11
Gender: Male
Location: the darkness

#93 Post by its me martin » 14 Dec 2003, 10:07

snotball wrote:
Jame Gumb wrote:Also, one of the actors in the film is a hero of children everywhere
Michael Jackson?
thats very cruel.
Save me... I'm a human trapped in an alien body.

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29031
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

#94 Post by JJ » 14 Dec 2003, 14:47

snotball wrote:
Jame Gumb wrote:Also, one of the actors in the film is a hero of children everywhere
Michael Jackson?
:red: Though someone who made tabloid appearances of his own, certainly...
La la la la la.

User avatar
Toto le Héros
FilmWise with Cheese
FilmWise with Cheese
Posts: 11600
Joined: 13 Jan 2003, 16:27
Gender: Male
Location: Paris, France, Europe, Earth.

#95 Post by Toto le Héros » 14 Dec 2003, 14:51

Krusty??

User avatar
Coco
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6690
Joined: 20 Dec 2002, 02:36
Gender: Male
Location: Back
Contact:

#96 Post by Coco » 14 Dec 2003, 14:51

Jame Gumb wrote:Hijerk! :gun4:

Name three Riches to Rags films that I'm thinking of...
The Count of Monte Cristo
The Secret of my Success
What, does he think you're a c**t?

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29031
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

#97 Post by JJ » 14 Dec 2003, 15:00

Coco wrote:
Jame Gumb wrote:Hijerk! :gun4:

Name three Riches to Rags films that I'm thinking of...
The Count of Monte Cristo
The Secret of my Success
:red: :red:

OK, the 3rd film is very recent (out in the last couple of years), and has some actor/actresses who can be certainly classified as "hot" (no matter what way you use the word)...
La la la la la.

User avatar
Coco
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6690
Joined: 20 Dec 2002, 02:36
Gender: Male
Location: Back
Contact:

#98 Post by Coco » 14 Dec 2003, 15:04

Jame Gumb wrote:
Coco wrote:
Jame Gumb wrote:Hijerk! :gun4:

Name three Riches to Rags films that I'm thinking of...
The Count of Monte Cristo
The Secret of my Success
:red: :red:

OK, the 3rd film is very recent (out in the last couple of years), and has some actor/actresses who can be certainly classified as "hot" (no matter what way you use the word)...
A very tenuous Oceans 11
What, does he think you're a c**t?

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29031
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

#99 Post by JJ » 14 Dec 2003, 15:05

Coco wrote:
Jame Gumb wrote:
Coco wrote:
Jame Gumb wrote:Hijerk! :gun4:

Name three Riches to Rags films that I'm thinking of...
The Count of Monte Cristo
The Secret of my Success
:red: :red:

OK, the 3rd film is very recent (out in the last couple of years), and has some actor/actresses who can be certainly classified as "hot" (no matter what way you use the word)...
A very tenuous Oceans 11
:red: Even hotter...
La la la la la.

User avatar
Coco
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6690
Joined: 20 Dec 2002, 02:36
Gender: Male
Location: Back
Contact:

#100 Post by Coco » 14 Dec 2003, 15:08

Jame Gumb wrote:
Coco wrote:
Jame Gumb wrote:
Coco wrote:
Jame Gumb wrote:Hijerk! :gun4:

Name three Riches to Rags films that I'm thinking of...
The Count of Monte Cristo
The Secret of my Success
:red: :red:

OK, the 3rd film is very recent (out in the last couple of years), and has some actor/actresses who can be certainly classified as "hot" (no matter what way you use the word)...
A very tenuous Oceans 11
:red: Even hotter...
I'm afraid to say this but Maid on Manhattan
What, does he think you're a c**t?

Post Reply