FilmWise Forums
It is currently 22 Jul 2018, 16:02

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mr X
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2018, 08:46 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City
Did you help Steve & Joe find clues, and solve puzzles for 10 years?

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2018, 08:55 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

I'm realizing that no one has asked if you're the friend and sidekick of the pork-pie hat, neck-tie wearing ursidus, that you've clearly stated you are not. Are you said friend?

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2018, 01:00 
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!

sldawgs wrote:
Could your nickname also be used to make a modern day sword or some other type of metalwork, even though you actually use a larger weaponized version of it that is called something else, but isn't nearly as cool a nickname?

Wow. No idea, but I'm dying to know to whom you're referring. Ask a question.

Scruluce wrote:
As a wholesome children's public access TV show character, have you been famously hated and even satirically lampooned in cinema?

No, as I'm not Barney.

Scruluce wrote:
Did you help Steve & Joe find clues, and solve puzzles for 10 years?

No, as I'm not Blue.

Scruluce wrote:
I'm realizing that no one has asked if you're the friend and sidekick of the pork-pie hat, neck-tie wearing ursidus, that you've clearly stated you are not. Are you said friend?

You're correct in noting that no one has asked about that character, but alas, I am not Boo Boo.

I am the fictitious, presumably still-living, Mr. B. I am not the main character in my story. I am an animated humanoid. I am a character in a feature film, one of which was released prior to 1 Jan 2000 but not prior to 1 Jan 1980. It was set on Earth. My made-for TV movie was released in the '90s. Although I've been in multiple feature films, only one (that I know of) was released in cinemas. It was not made by Pixar, nor am I a Disney character. I also appeared in an animated TV show. I am not an adolescent (<18).

I'm not Boo Boo, Blue, Barney, Bluto, Blurr, Bluestreak, Bilbo Baggins, Beast (from Beauty and the Beast), Belle, Kyle Broflovski, Bumblebee, Oogie Boogie, Bruce Boxleitner, Alan Bradley, Baymax, Beetlejuice, Bane, Balto, Buttons, Andy's dog Buster, Betty Boop. Lucius Best, Bing Bong, Bagheera, Baloo, Montgomery Burns, Yogi Bear, The Brain, Bugs Bunny, Beau Bridges, James Bond, The Babadook, Roseanne Barr, Majel Barrett, Borat, Sacha Baron-Cohen, Justine Bateman, Jason Bateman, Robert the Bruce, Bart the Bear, Jeff Bridges, Lloyd Bridges, Alexis Bledel, Kenny Baker, Scott Baio, Beetle Bailey, Jim Backus, George Bailey, Beetlejuice, Beowulf, Adam Baldwin, Beethoven (the composer), Alec, Billy, Steven or Daniel Baldwin, Beethoven (the dog), Bob Barker, Brewster of Brewster's Millions, Michael Bolton, Michael Bolton or Batman.

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2018, 02:10 
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend

Batman wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Could your nickname also be used to make a modern day sword or some other type of metalwork, even though you actually use a larger weaponized version of it that is called something else, but isn't nearly as cool a nickname?

Timothy P. Hanrahan, known to his friends over at G.I. Joe as Blowtorch, which it a better nickname than Flamethrower.

Was there ever a toyline associated with your movie/series?

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2018, 05:53 

sldawgs wrote:
Batman wrote:
sldawgs wrote:

Timothy P. Hanrahan, known to his friends over at G.I. Joe as Blowtorch, which it a better nickname than Flamethrower.

Was there ever a toyline associated with your movie/series?

While there may have been toys made from my movie/series, it wasn't anything like a line of toys turned into a movie/series like GI Joe, Transformers, Care Bears, et al..

I am the fictitious, presumably still-living, Mr. B. I am not the main character in my story. I am an animated humanoid. I am a character in a feature film, one of which was released prior to 1 Jan 2000 but not prior to 1 Jan 1980. It was set on Earth. My made-for TV movie was released in the '90s. Although I've been in multiple feature films, only one (that I know of) was released in cinemas. It was not made by Pixar, nor am I a Disney character. I also appeared in an animated TV show. I am not an adolescent (<18). While there may have been toys made from my movie/series, it wasn't anything like a line of toys turned into a movie/series like GI Joe, Transformers, Care Bears, et al..

I'm not Blowtorch, Boo Boo, Blue, Barney, Bluto, Blurr, Bluestreak, Bilbo Baggins, Beast (from Beauty and the Beast), Belle, Kyle Broflovski, Bumblebee, Oogie Boogie, Bruce Boxleitner, Alan Bradley, Baymax, Beetlejuice, Bane, Balto, Buttons, Andy's dog Buster, Betty Boop. Lucius Best, Bing Bong, Bagheera, Baloo, Montgomery Burns, Yogi Bear, The Brain, Bugs Bunny, Beau Bridges, James Bond, The Babadook, Roseanne Barr, Majel Barrett, Borat, Sacha Baron-Cohen, Justine Bateman, Jason Bateman, Robert the Bruce, Bart the Bear, Jeff Bridges, Lloyd Bridges, Alexis Bledel, Kenny Baker, Scott Baio, Beetle Bailey, Jim Backus, George Bailey, Beetlejuice, Beowulf, Adam Baldwin, Beethoven (the composer), Alec, Billy, Steven or Daniel Baldwin, Beethoven (the dog), Bob Barker, Brewster of Brewster's Millions, Michael Bolton, Michael Bolton or Batman.

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2018, 05:55 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Are you a Gungan oaf?

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2018, 05:57 

justdrewit wrote:
Are you a Gungan oaf?

I am not Jar Jar Binks.

I am the fictitious, presumably still-living, Mr. B. I am not the main character in my story. I am an animated humanoid. I am a character in a feature film, one of which was released prior to 1 Jan 2000 but not prior to 1 Jan 1980. It was set on Earth. My made-for TV movie was released in the '90s. Although I've been in multiple feature films, only one (that I know of) was released in cinemas. It was not made by Pixar, nor am I a Disney character. I also appeared in an animated TV show. I am not an adolescent (<18). While there may have been toys made from my movie/series, it wasn't anything like a line of toys turned into a movie/series like GI Joe, Transformers, Care Bears, et al..

I'm not Jar Jar Binks, Blowtorch, Boo Boo, Blue, Barney, Bluto, Blurr, Bluestreak, Bilbo Baggins, Beast (from Beauty and the Beast), Belle, Kyle Broflovski, Bumblebee, Oogie Boogie, Bruce Boxleitner, Alan Bradley, Baymax, Beetlejuice, Bane, Balto, Buttons, Andy's dog Buster, Betty Boop. Lucius Best, Bing Bong, Bagheera, Baloo, Montgomery Burns, Yogi Bear, The Brain, Bugs Bunny, Beau Bridges, James Bond, The Babadook, Roseanne Barr, Majel Barrett, Borat, Sacha Baron-Cohen, Justine Bateman, Jason Bateman, Robert the Bruce, Bart the Bear, Jeff Bridges, Lloyd Bridges, Alexis Bledel, Kenny Baker, Scott Baio, Beetle Bailey, Jim Backus, George Bailey, Beetlejuice, Beowulf, Adam Baldwin, Beethoven (the composer), Alec, Billy, Steven or Daniel Baldwin, Beethoven (the dog), Bob Barker, Brewster of Brewster's Millions, Michael Bolton, Michael Bolton or Batman.

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2018, 11:28 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Were you a squire of Rohan?

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2018, 12:19 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Hey Jarhead, you whipped those two giggling slackers into shape yet?

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2018, 13:03 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Are you the brunette with the AC/DC t-shirt?

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2018, 13:03 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Are you the blonde with the Metallica t-shirt?

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2018, 00:32 

Ridilon wrote:
Were you a squire of Rohan?

I'm no Stephen Colbert, so I can't name all the characters from LotR so I'm going to go with the idea that maybe you're referring to Merry Brandybuck who rode alongside the Riders of Rohan during the bigger battles in Return of the King. In any case, I'm not him. If you're referring to someone else, ask a question.

redamin wrote:

No idea. Ask a question.

justdrewit wrote:
Are you the brunette with the AC/DC t-shirt?

Nope. Not Butthead.

justdrewit wrote:
Are you the blonde with the Metallica t-shirt?

Nor am I Beavis. If either of these had been asked alone, I wouldn't have been able to answer it, but together, it clicked.

I'm not Beavis, Butthead, Merry Brandybuck, Jar Jar Binks, Blowtorch, Boo Boo, Blue, Barney, Bluto, Blurr, Bluestreak, Bilbo Baggins, Beast (from Beauty and the Beast), Belle, Kyle Broflovski, Bumblebee, Oogie Boogie, Bruce Boxleitner, Alan Bradley, Baymax, Beetlejuice, Bane, Balto, Buttons, Andy's dog Buster, Betty Boop. Lucius Best, Bing Bong, Bagheera, Baloo, Montgomery Burns, Yogi Bear, The Brain, Bugs Bunny, Beau Bridges, James Bond, The Babadook, Roseanne Barr, Majel Barrett, Borat, Sacha Baron-Cohen, Justine Bateman, Jason Bateman, Robert the Bruce, Bart the Bear, Jeff Bridges, Lloyd Bridges, Alexis Bledel, Kenny Baker, Scott Baio, Beetle Bailey, Jim Backus, George Bailey, Beetlejuice, Beowulf, Adam Baldwin, Beethoven (the composer), Alec, Billy, Steven or Daniel Baldwin, Beethoven (the dog), Bob Barker, Brewster of Brewster's Millions, Michael Bolton, Michael Bolton or Batman.

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2018, 05:53 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Batman wrote:
redamin wrote:

No idea. Ask a question.

Coach Bradley Buzzcut from Beavis & Butthead.

Having a hard time even thinking of a question that would help me figure it out...

Is your movie (and show, I guess) an American creation?

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2018, 06:55 

redamin wrote:
Batman wrote:
redamin wrote:

No idea. Ask a question.

Coach Bradley Buzzcut from Beavis & Butthead.

Having a hard time even thinking of a question that would help me figure it out...

Is your movie (and show, I guess) an American creation?

Yes, my movies are American creations.

I am the fictitious, presumably still-living, Mr. B. I am not the main character in my story. I am an animated humanoid. I am a character in a feature film, one of which was released prior to 1 Jan 2000 but not prior to 1 Jan 1980. It was set on Earth. My made-for TV movie was released in the '90s. Although I've been in multiple feature films, only one (that I know of) was released in cinemas. It was not made by Pixar, nor am I a Disney character, but the films are American-made. I also appeared in an animated TV show. I am not an adolescent (<18). While there may have been toys made from my movie/series, it wasn't anything like a line of toys turned into a movie/series like GI Joe, Transformers, Care Bears, et al..

I'm not Coach Bradley Buzzcut, Beavis, Butthead, Merry Brandybuck, Jar Jar Binks, Blowtorch, Boo Boo, Blue, Barney, Bluto, Blurr, Bluestreak, Bilbo Baggins, Beast (from Beauty and the Beast), Belle, Kyle Broflovski, Bumblebee, Oogie Boogie, Bruce Boxleitner, Alan Bradley, Baymax, Beetlejuice, Bane, Balto, Buttons, Andy's dog Buster, Betty Boop. Lucius Best, Bing Bong, Bagheera, Baloo, Montgomery Burns, Yogi Bear, The Brain, Bugs Bunny, Beau Bridges, James Bond, The Babadook, Roseanne Barr, Majel Barrett, Borat, Sacha Baron-Cohen, Justine Bateman, Jason Bateman, Robert the Bruce, Bart the Bear, Jeff Bridges, Lloyd Bridges, Alexis Bledel, Kenny Baker, Scott Baio, Beetle Bailey, Jim Backus, George Bailey, Beetlejuice, Beowulf, Adam Baldwin, Beethoven (the composer), Alec, Billy, Steven or Daniel Baldwin, Beethoven (the dog), Bob Barker, Brewster of Brewster's Millions, Michael Bolton, Michael Bolton or Batman.

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2018, 10:31 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Are you the nemesis of an Italian man because you keep kidnapping a woman and hiding her in a castle?

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2018, 12:20 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Do you strongly resemble an early generation handheld gaming console?

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2018, 12:26 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Based on your description, and what we've revealed thus far, you're probably not any of the trio of superpowered kindergarteners, right?

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2018, 12:33 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Technically, this guy does have a last name starting with something other than B, but he's most often known by just his B name.
Are you the drinking, smoking, swearing, kleptomaniacal metallic character to which I refer?

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2018, 12:41 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Could you possibly be the big baddie of a "out of the ring" fighting game, spawning live action and animated films?

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2018, 12:55 

Scruluce wrote:
Are you the nemesis of an Italian man because you keep kidnapping a woman and hiding her in a castle?

Nope. Not Bowser.

Scruluce wrote:

I’m not that Gameboy-looking thing from “Adventure Time”, but I don’t know its name. Ask a question.

Scruluce wrote:
Based on your description, and what we've revealed thus far, you're probably not any of the trio of superpowered kindergarteners, right?

I’m not Buttercup.

Scruluce wrote:
Technically, this guy does have a last name starting with something other than B, but he's most often known by just his B name.
Are you the drinking, smoking, swearing, kleptomaniacal metallic character to which I refer?

I’m not Bender.

Scruluce wrote:
Could you possibly be the big baddie of a "out of the ring" fighting game, spawning live action and animated films?

Can’t think of an answer. Ask another question.

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2018, 13:46 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Batman wrote:
Scruluce wrote:

I’m not that Gameboy-looking thing from “Adventure Time”, but I don’t know its name. Ask a question.
BMO

Batman wrote:
Scruluce wrote:

M. Bison

Q1: Does/did your show air on a cable network (as opposed to broadcast networks)?
Q2: Regarding toys, is there an official toy version of your character out there somewhere?

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2018, 13:47 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Batman wrote:
Scruluce wrote:

I’m not Buttercup.
you're not the green one, are you the blue one?

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2018, 13:48 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Batman wrote:
Scruluce wrote:

I’m not Buttercup.
...or are you the red/pink one?

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2018, 03:48 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Did you battle your nemesis on New Texas for control of the kerium?

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2018, 05:13 

Scruluce wrote:
Batman wrote:
Scruluce wrote:

BMO

Batman wrote:
Scruluce wrote:

M. Bison

Q1: Does/did your show air on a cable network (as opposed to broadcast networks)?
Q2: Regarding toys, is there an official toy version of your character out there somewhere?

Q1: My show did not air on a cable network during it's original run. It was on a broadcast network.

Q2: You probably need to ask a different question. I'm pretty sure there's some kind of official toy version of every single animated character that has ever been on TV; however, I am unaware of anything specific. Why don't you ask another question?

Scruluce wrote:
Batman wrote:
Scruluce wrote:

I’m not Buttercup.
you're not the green one, are you the blue one?

Scruluce wrote:
Batman wrote:
Scruluce wrote:

I’m not Buttercup.
...or are you the red/pink one?

I misread your original question. Although I'm not any of the PowerPuff girls, I could only name Buttercup. Ask two more questions.

Ridilon wrote:
Did you battle your nemesis on New Texas for control of the kerium?

That doesn't sound like something I'd do, but I'm not sure to whom you're referring. Ask a question.

I am the fictitious, presumably still-living, Mr. B. I am not the main character in my story. I am an animated humanoid. I am a character in a feature film, one of which was released prior to 1 Jan 2000 but not prior to 1 Jan 1980. It was set on Earth. My made-for TV movie was released in the '90s. Although I've been in multiple feature films, only one (that I know of) was released in cinemas. It was not made by Pixar, nor am I a Disney character, but the films are American-made. I also appeared in an animated TV show that was originally shown on broadcast networks. I am not an adolescent (<18). While there may have been toys made from my movie/series, it wasn't anything like a line of toys turned into a movie/series like GI Joe, Transformers, Care Bears, et al.. I'm not aware of any official version, though there probably is one out there.

I'm not M. Bison, BMO, Coach Bradley Buzzcut, Beavis, Butthead, Merry Brandybuck, Jar Jar Binks, Blowtorch, Boo Boo, Blue, Barney, Bluto, Blurr, Bluestreak, Bilbo Baggins, Beast (from Beauty and the Beast), Belle, Kyle Broflovski, Bumblebee, Oogie Boogie, Bruce Boxleitner, Alan Bradley, Baymax, Beetlejuice, Bane, Balto, Buttons, Andy's dog Buster, Betty Boop. Lucius Best, Bing Bong, Bagheera, Baloo, Montgomery Burns, Yogi Bear, The Brain, Bugs Bunny, Beau Bridges, James Bond, The Babadook, Roseanne Barr, Majel Barrett, Borat, Sacha Baron-Cohen, Justine Bateman, Jason Bateman, Robert the Bruce, Bart the Bear, Jeff Bridges, Lloyd Bridges, Alexis Bledel, Kenny Baker, Scott Baio, Beetle Bailey, Jim Backus, George Bailey, Beetlejuice, Beowulf, Adam Baldwin, Beethoven (the composer), Alec, Billy, Steven or Daniel Baldwin, Beethoven (the dog), Bob Barker, Brewster of Brewster's Millions, Michael Bolton, Michael Bolton or Batman.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771  Next