Werewolf - Night

This is where you'll find all quizzes and games created by FilmWisers. Come on in and join the fun.
Wes
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#476 Post by Wes » 22 Dec 2005, 07:09

Odd Todd wrote:Welp. We lost... it was a fun game... :roll:

There is still time to change your vote Wes.
I know there was time :p

You Know, for Kids
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#477 Post by You Know, for Kids » 22 Dec 2005, 07:26

Wow, we really sucked royally on this one. :|
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. and we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.

Wes
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#478 Post by Wes » 22 Dec 2005, 07:27

only one wolf caught, thats really emberrasing :p

mmmmm movies
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#479 Post by mmmmm movies » 22 Dec 2005, 08:59

Well done wolves, I hope I give you an upset stomach. :pukey: The game was difficult without the villagers having any seers. Oh wait, I think we did. Maybe it would have been better if one didn't tell everybody the first day and the other didn't point suspicion at a villager. Other than that they were good. At least I wasn't the final deciding vote although I did campaign against Tee.(sorry)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!

#480 Post by Batman » 22 Dec 2005, 09:19

wd, wolves. Even though I finally did center my crosshairs on Toasty, I think Wes was the last of all of the rest of us that I would have suspected as a villager. Well played. :(
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."

You Know, for Kids
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#481 Post by You Know, for Kids » 22 Dec 2005, 09:35

mmmmm movies wrote:Well done wolves, I hope I give you an upset stomach. :pukey: The game was difficult without the villagers having any seers. Oh wait, I think we did. Maybe it would have been better if one didn't tell everybody the first day and the other didn't point suspicion at a villager. Other than that they were good. At least I wasn't the final deciding vote although I did campaign against Tee.(sorry)
To be fair, I think SweetCat's pointing the finger (sorta) at Brodie probably kept her in the game a few extra days and allowed her to see more people in hopes of finding another wolf. If a seer only casts aspersions at the ones (s)he knows are wolves, that seer is going to die very quickly.
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. and we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.

SweetCatastrophe
Director
Director

#482 Post by SweetCatastrophe » 22 Dec 2005, 10:21

You Know, for Kids wrote:
mmmmm movies wrote:Well done wolves, I hope I give you an upset stomach. :pukey: The game was difficult without the villagers having any seers. Oh wait, I think we did. Maybe it would have been better if one didn't tell everybody the first day and the other didn't point suspicion at a villager. Other than that they were good. At least I wasn't the final deciding vote although I did campaign against Tee.(sorry)
To be fair, I think SweetCat's pointing the finger (sorta) at Brodie probably kept her in the game a few extra days and allowed her to see more people in hopes of finding another wolf. If a seer only casts aspersions at the ones (s)he knows are wolves, that seer is going to die very quickly.
Thank you. That's exactly what I was going for. Maybe everyone should stop talking crap about me. I did give you guys the one wolf you managed to kill...and I did leave hints about those I had seen as villagers. I did suspect Brodie, but after I had his innocence confirmed, I felt it was important for me to be suspicious of a villager so the wolves wouldn't come after me. Anyway, the only other wolf I saw before I was killed was Wes, and I didn't have time to say anything about him before I was killed. So I tried.
Jake will be here until I feel more creative again.

Free iPod

You Know, for Kids
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#483 Post by You Know, for Kids » 22 Dec 2005, 10:33

Don't worry, SC... I think we all know that we all share the blame for the horrible play.

Really, after my first post (going after Toasty as a n00b) it all went downhill from there for me.

The wolves really didn't have to do much work, since we managed to off one another without their needing to even vote for the lynched more often than not.

Wes
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#484 Post by Wes » 22 Dec 2005, 11:18

SweetCatastrophe wrote:
Thank you. That's exactly what I was going for. Maybe everyone should stop talking crap about me. I did give you guys the one wolf you managed to kill...and I did leave hints about those I had seen as villagers. I did suspect Brodie, but after I had his innocence confirmed, I felt it was important for me to be suspicious of a villager so the wolves wouldn't come after me. Anyway, the only other wolf I saw before I was killed was Wes, and I didn't have time to say anything about him before I was killed. So I tried.
The day after, i said we should kill Brodie cause you suspected him, and they all fell for that. Cause he was lynched right away. And about Agra, why we didnt kill her after we failed with the wolfsbane, was a bit because Agra was not a treat yet, and she was suspicious of a lot of villagers. And we tought that the villagers would believe a lot she said, cause afterall she was the only one who everybody knew she was a villager.

McT
Bastard Son of FilmWise
Bastard Son of FilmWise

#485 Post by McT » 22 Dec 2005, 11:21

WeSleY-SniPes wrote: And about Agra, why we didnt kill her after we failed with the wolfsbane, was a bit because Agra was not a treat yet, and she was suspicious of a lot of villagers. And we tought that the villagers would believe a lot she said, cause afterall she was the only one who everybody knew she was a villager.
Though most villagers knew that she was really a man.
Squirrel!

Odd Todd
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss

#486 Post by Odd Todd » 22 Dec 2005, 11:25

Bah... <insert obligatory I told you so here>

I may be a crazy drunk... but I was paying attention! :lol:

I knew the 3rd wolf had to be Punisher or Wes... ah well... we coulda been a last minute contender. :roll:
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew

Brodieman
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#487 Post by Brodieman » 22 Dec 2005, 12:05

WeSleY-SniPes wrote:
SweetCatastrophe wrote:
The day after, i said we should kill Brodie cause you suspected him, and they all fell for that. Cause he was lynched right away. And about Agra, why we didnt kill her after we failed with the wolfsbane, was a bit because Agra was not a treat yet, and she was suspicious of a lot of villagers. And we tought that the villagers would believe a lot she said, cause afterall she was the only one who everybody knew she was a villager.

:lol:

mmmmm movies
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#488 Post by mmmmm movies » 22 Dec 2005, 12:22

SweetCatastrophe wrote:Thank you. That's exactly what I was going for. Maybe everyone should stop talking crap about me. I did give you guys the one wolf you managed to kill...and I did leave hints about those I had seen as villagers. I did suspect Brodie, but after I had his innocence confirmed, I felt it was important for me to be suspicious of a villager so the wolves wouldn't come after me. Anyway, the only other wolf I saw before I was killed was Wes, and I didn't have time to say anything about him before I was killed. So I tried.
Hey I thought Tee and Punisher were wolves too. We all suck. You did better than Will anyway.
ImageImageImageImageImage

knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

#489 Post by knarf » 22 Dec 2005, 21:29

I love it when a plan comes together!

Batman

#490 Post by Batman » 22 Dec 2005, 22:35

SweetCatastrophe wrote:
Hell. I was so far out of it that I didn't even really suspect knarf that much. I only went for him to prevent a bandwagon being started on me.
WeSleY-SniPes wrote:The day after, i said we should kill Brodie cause you suspected him, and they all fell for that. Cause he was lynched right away. And about Agra, why we didnt kill her after we failed with the wolfsbane, was a bit because Agra was not a treat yet, and she was suspicious of a lot of villagers. And we tought that the villagers would believe a lot she said, cause afterall she was the only one who everybody knew she was a villager.
So Agra was the useful idiot! :tongue: I guess I wasn't all wrong. :lol:

#491 Post by Guest » 23 Dec 2005, 00:21

Well that totally sucks ass. Although I am glad to have my villager status proven. Next time we play I shall actually try to have some kind of strategy so that more than one wolf gets killed. :(

Punisher
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#492 Post by Punisher » 23 Dec 2005, 00:23

Sorry that was me above - dang computer keeps signing me out.
You like pain? Try wearing a corset.

Toasty
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#493 Post by Toasty » 23 Dec 2005, 09:14

Sweet.
That was pretty fun... all the misdirection and trying to act as normally as possible on Lynching days was all I wanted to do. Batman caught me foible, as I knew he would eventually.... if you only knew how many times I tried to eat you in the night dude!
Elegant Violence

Batman

#494 Post by Batman » 23 Dec 2005, 12:17

All Toasty, all the time wrote:Sweet.
That was pretty fun... all the misdirection and trying to act as normally as possible on Lynching days was all I wanted to do. Batman caught me foible, as I knew he would eventually.... if you only knew how many times I tried to eat you in the night dude!
I believe you owe me a "so to speak" there. At least, I hope you do. ;)

Agrajag
Better in Real Life
Better in Real Life

#495 Post by Agrajag » 23 Dec 2005, 16:54

McT wrote:
WeSleY-SniPes wrote: And about Agra, why we didnt kill her after we failed with the wolfsbane, was a bit because Agra was not a treat yet, and she was suspicious of a lot of villagers. And we tought that the villagers would believe a lot she said, cause afterall she was the only one who everybody knew she was a villager.
Though most villagers knew that she was really a man.
Not anymore honey

The night I died, I probably would have bet money Batman and Nicholas were wolves and would have thought Yk,fK, knarf, or Punisher could be the third and fourth wolves (in that order). I wondered had I spoken up and been more wrong than right would they have killed me making the game go quicker? Good game wolves... I always suck so much

KM~
If you wake up at a different time in a different place could you wake up as a different person?