FilmWise Forums
It is currently 17 Dec 2018, 04:21

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2016, 23:25 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38522
Location: San Francisco
The Magdalene Sisters

Monster

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2016, 23:43 
Offline
Producer
Producer
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 08:42
Posts: 155
Location: ITALIA
alan smithee wrote:
The Magdalene Sisters

Monster

yes thank you very much :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2016, 22:46 
Offline
Producer
Producer
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 08:42
Posts: 155
Location: ITALIA
:o

Image

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2016, 22:54 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38522
Location: San Francisco
G.I. Joe: Retaliation

Whatever Works for the second one

and I haven't a Clue on the last one

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2016, 23:02 
Offline
Producer
Producer
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 08:42
Posts: 155
Location: ITALIA
alan smithee wrote:
G.I. Joe: Retaliation

Whatever Works for the second one


Ok :D

Quote:
and I haven't a Clue on the last one


ok :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 21 Mar 2016, 00:01 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 29300
Location: Gotham's seedier side
leonessa78 wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
and I haven't a Clue on the last one


ok :(

Psst. That was the Clue.

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 21 Mar 2016, 00:04 
Offline
Producer
Producer
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 08:42
Posts: 155
Location: ITALIA
Batman wrote:
leonessa78 wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
and I haven't a Clue on the last one


ok :(

Psst. That was the Clue.

Image Image

in Italian the title is Signori, il delitto è servito so I did not realize that was a clue =Clue (title in Inglese)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 23 Mar 2016, 22:39 
Offline
Producer
Producer
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 08:42
Posts: 155
Location: ITALIA
what movie / actor comes to mind with this clue your veterinarian or the lizard always the same veterinarian, early in his career, was the magician of computers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2016, 00:29 
Offline
Producer
Producer
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 08:42
Posts: 155
Location: ITALIA
leonessa78 wrote:
what movie / actor comes to mind with this clue your veterinarian or the lizard always the same veterinarian, early in his career, was the magician of computers

this is the image to which it refers the clue
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2016, 02:33 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 34271
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
leonessa78 wrote:
leonessa78 wrote:
what movie / actor comes to mind with this clue your veterinarian or the lizard always the same veterinarian, early in his career, was the magician of computers

this is the image to which it refers the clue
Image

The picture is Jennifer Gray in Ferris Beuller's Day Off. I think they are going for Matthew Broderick. Lizard veterinarian in Godzilla? Computer Magician in WarGames.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2016, 02:57 
Offline
Producer
Producer
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 08:42
Posts: 155
Location: ITALIA
sldawgs wrote:
leonessa78 wrote:
leonessa78 wrote:
what movie / actor comes to mind with this clue your veterinarian or the lizard always the same veterinarian, early in his career, was the magician of computers

this is the image to which it refers the clue
Image

The picture is Jennifer Gray in Ferris Beuller's Day Off. I think they are going for Matthew Broderick. Lizard veterinarian in Godzilla? Computer Magician in WarGames.

precise and I say that I understood the actor Matthew Broderick had put his filmography, but I must have missed the movie :p


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2016, 05:59 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 34271
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
leonessa78 wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
leonessa78 wrote:
leonessa78 wrote:
what movie / actor comes to mind with this clue your veterinarian or the lizard always the same veterinarian, early in his career, was the magician of computers

this is the image to which it refers the clue
Image

The picture is Jennifer Gray in Ferris Beuller's Day Off. I think they are going for Matthew Broderick. Lizard veterinarian in Godzilla? Computer Magician in WarGames.

precise and I say that I understood the actor Matthew Broderick had put his filmography, but I must have missed the movie :p

Sorry, that was me. I misspelled it. Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2016, 21:33 
Offline
Producer
Producer
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 08:42
Posts: 155
Location: ITALIA
is Russel Crowe ? Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2016, 23:17 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38522
Location: San Francisco
leonessa78 wrote:
is Russel Crowe ? Image

Antonio Banderas:

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2016, 23:23 
Offline
Producer
Producer
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 08:42
Posts: 155
Location: ITALIA
ok it's Benicio del toro nn understand why you wrote Banderas: p

Thanks ihihi


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2016, 05:43 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 34271
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
leonessa78 wrote:
ok it's Benicio del toro nn understand why you wrote Banderas: p

Thanks ihihi

In the Heineken commercial, Del Toro is called Antonio Banderas.

I don't know what the movie is.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2016, 07:12 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 29300
Location: Gotham's seedier side
sldawgs wrote:
leonessa78 wrote:
ok it's Benicio del toro nn understand why you wrote Banderas: p

Thanks ihihi

In the Heineken commercial, Del Toro is called Antonio Banderas.

I don't know what the movie is.

I'm pretty sure it's Che.

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2016, 22:31 
Offline
Producer
Producer
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 08:42
Posts: 155
Location: ITALIA
who is he?

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2016, 22:51 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38522
Location: San Francisco
Ulrich Mühe

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2016, 22:51 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Posts: 8396
Location: Around
Ulrich Mühe (Das Leben der Anderen)

_________________
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2016, 00:52 
Offline
Producer
Producer
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 08:42
Posts: 155
Location: ITALIA
alan smithee wrote:
Ulrich Mühe


Middle wrote:
Ulrich Mühe (Das Leben der Anderen)


thank you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2016, 05:54 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 34271
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Ulrich Mühe

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 21 May 2016, 21:23 
Offline
Producer
Producer
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 08:42
Posts: 155
Location: ITALIA
Image

Image

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 22 May 2016, 01:10 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 29300
Location: Gotham's seedier side
Image
Pee Wee's Big Adventure

Image
Runner Runner

Image
In a World

Image
Youth in Revolt

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little help
PostPosted: 22 May 2016, 01:16 
Offline
Producer
Producer
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 08:42
Posts: 155
Location: ITALIA
wow you are a genius :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group