GAME: The Chain Visual Game

This is where you'll find all quizzes and games created by FilmWisers. Come on in and join the fun.
Message
Author
User avatar
Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise
Posts: 27601
Joined: 23 Aug 2001, 16:00
Gender: Female
Location: Sweden

#2326 Post by Nunis » 04 Jun 2003, 05:54

Any ideas on snotball's pic anyone?

User avatar
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Posts: 35062
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Gender: Male
Location: parts unknown

#2327 Post by » 04 Jun 2003, 06:01

Nunis wrote:Any ideas on snotball's pic anyone?
it looks like Joey Lauren Adams, but I've no idea on the film.
The :) means it's all ok.

User avatar
Coco
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6690
Joined: 20 Dec 2002, 02:36
Gender: Male
Location: Back
Contact:

#2328 Post by Coco » 04 Jun 2003, 06:19

Chasing Amy right after they get it on
What, does he think you're a c**t?

User avatar
Patsy Klubb
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 5406
Joined: 07 Nov 2002, 07:34
Gender: Male
Location: Southend, England

#2329 Post by Patsy Klubb » 04 Jun 2003, 06:37

Coco wrote:Chasing Amy right after they get it on
Thank can't be Joey!!!!!!!! (PS my next post will be on "Avatars")
"BRING INNOCENCE TO ME!"

User avatar
snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
Posts: 13408
Joined: 15 Jan 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male

#2330 Post by snotball » 04 Jun 2003, 06:42

Coco wrote:Chasing Amy right after they get it on
Yep, that's it.
Bad dates

User avatar
Patsy Klubb
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 5406
Joined: 07 Nov 2002, 07:34
Gender: Male
Location: Southend, England

#2331 Post by Patsy Klubb » 04 Jun 2003, 06:43

snotball wrote:
Coco wrote:Chasing Amy right after they get it on
Yep, that's it.
God she looks awful in that still, not even half as f***able as normal!!!!!!
"BRING INNOCENCE TO ME!"

User avatar
snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
Posts: 13408
Joined: 15 Jan 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male

#2332 Post by snotball » 04 Jun 2003, 06:46

Patsy Klubb wrote:
snotball wrote:
Coco wrote:Chasing Amy right after they get it on
Yep, that's it.
God she looks awful in that still, not even half as f***able as normal!!!!!!
That's what I thought when I picked that pic. I just didn't think it would take that long to id it.
Bad dates

User avatar
Patsy Klubb
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 5406
Joined: 07 Nov 2002, 07:34
Gender: Male
Location: Southend, England

#2333 Post by Patsy Klubb » 04 Jun 2003, 06:47

snotball wrote:
Patsy Klubb wrote:
snotball wrote:
Coco wrote:Chasing Amy right after they get it on
Yep, that's it.
God she looks awful in that still, not even half as f***able as normal!!!!!!
That's what I thought when I picked that pic. I just didn't think it would take that long to id it.
She may never be able to give me a boner again....wait, what the f**k am I saying!!!!!! :o
"BRING INNOCENCE TO ME!"

User avatar
snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
Posts: 13408
Joined: 15 Jan 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male

#2334 Post by snotball » 04 Jun 2003, 06:50

Patsy Klubb wrote:
snotball wrote:
Patsy Klubb wrote:
snotball wrote:
Coco wrote:Chasing Amy right after they get it on
Yep, that's it.
God she looks awful in that still, not even half as f***able as normal!!!!!!
That's what I thought when I picked that pic. I just didn't think it would take that long to id it.
She may never be able to give me a boner again....wait, what the f**k am I saying!!!!!! :o
Wash your mouth young man and go watch that scene of hers in Mallrats. :balrog:

Image
Bad dates

User avatar
Patsy Klubb
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 5406
Joined: 07 Nov 2002, 07:34
Gender: Male
Location: Southend, England

#2335 Post by Patsy Klubb » 04 Jun 2003, 06:51

snotball wrote:
Patsy Klubb wrote:
snotball wrote:
Patsy Klubb wrote:
snotball wrote:
Coco wrote:Chasing Amy right after they get it on
Yep, that's it.
God she looks awful in that still, not even half as f***able as normal!!!!!!
That's what I thought when I picked that pic. I just didn't think it would take that long to id it.
She may never be able to give me a boner again....wait, what the f**k am I saying!!!!!! :o
Wash your mouth young man and go watch that scene of hers in Mallrats. :balrog:

[
Hmmmmm, clothes shopping! Urgugugugugug (dribble!)
"BRING INNOCENCE TO ME!"

User avatar
Coco
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6690
Joined: 20 Dec 2002, 02:36
Gender: Male
Location: Back
Contact:

#2336 Post by Coco » 04 Jun 2003, 07:00

Image
What, does he think you're a c**t?

User avatar
snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
Posts: 13408
Joined: 15 Jan 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male

#2337 Post by snotball » 04 Jun 2003, 08:08

That was obvious to come sometime next. The Salton Sea.

Image
Bad dates

User avatar
knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
Posts: 51409
Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Rocket City

#2338 Post by knarf » 04 Jun 2003, 08:14

snotball wrote: Image
Below
Image

User avatar
knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
Posts: 51409
Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Rocket City

#2339 Post by knarf » 04 Jun 2003, 08:28

Easy one
<img height=200 src=http://dtb.ovh.org/roadwars/photo1.jpg>
Image

ironchefk
Key Grip
Key Grip
Posts: 102
Joined: 16 May 2003, 14:14
Gender: Male
Location: Canby, OR

#2340 Post by ironchefk » 04 Jun 2003, 08:32

Mad Max?
-----------------------------------
Who Wants a Mustache Ride?

User avatar
F.N.G.
FilmWise Beach Bum
FilmWise Beach Bum
Posts: 18902
Joined: 28 May 2003, 02:45
Gender: Male
Location: hiding under my desk...
Contact:

#2341 Post by F.N.G. » 04 Jun 2003, 08:32

Mad Max 1
I hate purity. Hate goodness. I don't want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone corrupt.

ironchefk
Key Grip
Key Grip
Posts: 102
Joined: 16 May 2003, 14:14
Gender: Male
Location: Canby, OR

#2342 Post by ironchefk » 04 Jun 2003, 08:43

Well since F.N.G. posted about 2 seconds after me with the same answer, I will assume we are correct.
Image
-----------------------------------
Who Wants a Mustache Ride?

marla
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6002
Joined: 27 Jan 2003, 08:37

#2343 Post by marla » 04 Jun 2003, 08:44

this is Frailty (Dad and Otis)

User avatar
knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
Posts: 51409
Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Rocket City

#2344 Post by knarf » 04 Jun 2003, 08:45

ironchefk wrote:Mad Max?
Yep
Image

marla
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6002
Joined: 27 Jan 2003, 08:37

#2345 Post by marla » 04 Jun 2003, 08:47

let's see, how long it will take you to get this :D

Image

marla
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6002
Joined: 27 Jan 2003, 08:37

#2346 Post by marla » 05 Jun 2003, 01:04

:o no ideas yet? Well, this should give it away


Image

User avatar
Coco
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6690
Joined: 20 Dec 2002, 02:36
Gender: Male
Location: Back
Contact:

#2347 Post by Coco » 05 Jun 2003, 01:08

Footloose :lol:
What, does he think you're a c**t?

marla
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6002
Joined: 27 Jan 2003, 08:37

#2348 Post by marla » 05 Jun 2003, 01:09

yay, we have a winner!! :D :D

User avatar
Patsy Klubb
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 5406
Joined: 07 Nov 2002, 07:34
Gender: Male
Location: Southend, England

#2349 Post by Patsy Klubb » 05 Jun 2003, 02:32

Hijack:

Image
"BRING INNOCENCE TO ME!"

User avatar
F.N.G.
FilmWise Beach Bum
FilmWise Beach Bum
Posts: 18902
Joined: 28 May 2003, 02:45
Gender: Male
Location: hiding under my desk...
Contact:

#2350 Post by F.N.G. » 05 Jun 2003, 02:38

Duece Bigalow - Male Gigolo
I hate purity. Hate goodness. I don't want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone corrupt.

Post Reply