Request Membership

All newbies, please go inside this forum to find out how to get full posting privileges.
Message
Author
Raistlin
Key Grip
Key Grip
Posts: 111
Joined: 08 Jan 2004, 04:01
Gender: Male
Location: Detroit
Contact:

Re: Request Membership

#526 Post by Raistlin » 12 Aug 2014, 10:18

Posting to try to re-enable my posting rights. It has been a long time!

User avatar
knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
Posts: 50473
Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Rocket City

Re: Request Membership

#527 Post by knarf » 12 Aug 2014, 10:58

Raistlin wrote:Posting to try to re-enable my posting rights. It has been a long time!
You should be set now.
Image

User avatar
dramaqueen462
Key Grip
Key Grip
Posts: 96
Joined: 22 Apr 2004, 04:04
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Request Membership

#528 Post by dramaqueen462 » 04 Sep 2014, 18:27

I'm confused in so many ways right now, I used to post on FilmWise when I was 16 and when it was 2004 and I JUST remembered that this place existed, and I want in again goddamit.

I can't remember a goddamn thing about posting/replying/etc but if you give me a membership I can learn (again). Or if this is not what I'm supposed to be doing, let me know. Thanks :)
And....here....we.....go!

User avatar
knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
Posts: 50473
Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Rocket City

Re: Request Membership

#529 Post by knarf » 05 Sep 2014, 07:20

dramaqueen462 wrote:I'm confused in so many ways right now, I used to post on FilmWise when I was 16 and when it was 2004 and I JUST remembered that this place existed, and I want in again goddamit.

I can't remember a goddamn thing about posting/replying/etc but if you give me a membership I can learn (again). Or if this is not what I'm supposed to be doing, let me know. Thanks :)
You should be all set now - welcome back!
Image

User avatar
dramaqueen462
Key Grip
Key Grip
Posts: 96
Joined: 22 Apr 2004, 04:04
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Request Membership

#530 Post by dramaqueen462 » 06 Sep 2014, 03:45

knarf wrote:
dramaqueen462 wrote:I'm confused in so many ways right now, I used to post on FilmWise when I was 16 and when it was 2004 and I JUST remembered that this place existed, and I want in again goddamit.

I can't remember a goddamn thing about posting/replying/etc but if you give me a membership I can learn (again). Or if this is not what I'm supposed to be doing, let me know. Thanks :)
You should be all set now - welcome back!
Thank you! :)
And....here....we.....go!

User avatar
AngelTash
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6396
Joined: 07 Sep 2006, 15:14
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Request Membership

#531 Post by AngelTash » 13 Oct 2015, 17:37

So... a friend of mine is trying to join the fun here on FW, but he keeps getting a message that he has to login in order to post his request here. Can't post without logging in, can't log in without posting here... :?
All things truly wicked start from innocence.

User avatar
knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
Posts: 50473
Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Rocket City

Re: Request Membership

#532 Post by knarf » 13 Oct 2015, 19:35

AngelTash wrote:So... a friend of mine is trying to join the fun here on FW, but he keeps getting a message that he has to login in order to post his request here. Can't post without logging in, can't log in without posting here... :?
Our new user process is all messed up.

PM his email and desired user name to me or sldawgs and we should be able to get him set up.
Image

Tragicmike08
Hollywood Hopeful
Hollywood Hopeful
Posts: 2
Joined: 23 Oct 2013, 00:44

Re: Request Membership

#533 Post by Tragicmike08 » 14 Oct 2015, 06:16

I am Tash's friend Mike. I am not a robot, I just play one on TV.

*beep* *beep* *boop*

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34562
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: Request Membership

#534 Post by sldawgs » 14 Oct 2015, 08:08

Tragicmike08 wrote:I am Tash's friend Mike. I am not a robot, I just play one on TV.

*beep* *beep* *boop*
Welcome aboard. You're good to go.
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

User avatar
knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
Posts: 50473
Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Rocket City

Re: Request Membership

#535 Post by knarf » 14 Oct 2015, 10:09

sldawgs wrote:
Tragicmike08 wrote:I am Tash's friend Mike. I am not a robot, I just play one on TV.

*beep* *beep* *boop*
Welcome aboard.
:green:
Image

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34562
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: Request Membership

#536 Post by sldawgs » 14 Mar 2016, 17:31

knarf wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Tragicmike08 wrote:I am Tash's friend Mike. I am not a robot, I just play one on TV.

*beep* *beep* *boop*
Welcome aboard.
:green:
:green:
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8030
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: Request Membership

#537 Post by spymeg » 15 Mar 2016, 05:24

sldawgs wrote:
knarf wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Tragicmike08 wrote:I am Tash's friend Mike. I am not a robot, I just play one on TV.

*beep* *beep* *boop*
Welcome aboard.
:green:
:green:
I was like, magic mike?? hell yes...oh wait that said tragic. :( :lol:

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15300
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: Request Membership

#538 Post by Scruluce » 15 Mar 2016, 09:02

spymeg wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
knarf wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Tragicmike08 wrote:I am Tash's friend Mike. I am not a robot, I just play one on TV.

*beep* *beep* *boop*
Welcome aboard.
:green:
:green:
I was like, magic mike?? hell yes...oh wait that said tragic. :( :lol:
I sense post humping... must... not... resist... MY CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE!
...unless something better's on TV

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34562
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: Request Membership

#539 Post by sldawgs » 15 Mar 2016, 09:09

Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
knarf wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Tragicmike08 wrote:I am Tash's friend Mike. I am not a robot, I just play one on TV.

*beep* *beep* *boop*
Welcome aboard.
:green:
:green:
I was like, magic mike?? hell yes...oh wait that said tragic. :( :lol:
I sense post humping... must... not... resist... MY CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE!
Relax, have fun.
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

knarf-test
Hollywood Hopeful
Hollywood Hopeful
Posts: 1
Joined: 10 Aug 2019, 22:47

Re: Request Membership

#540 Post by knarf-test » 10 Aug 2019, 22:52

this is only a test

DBR
Hollywood Hopeful
Hollywood Hopeful
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Aug 2019, 06:56

Re: Request Membership

#541 Post by DBR » 12 Aug 2019, 07:05

yay finally able to get on forum! but how do I reply to posts?

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34562
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: Request Membership

#542 Post by sldawgs » 12 Aug 2019, 08:02

DBR wrote:
12 Aug 2019, 07:05
yay finally able to get on forum! but how do I reply to posts?
You're all set. Welcome aboard.
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

Post Reply