FilmWise Forums
http://www.filmwise.com/forums/

FilmWise Problems...
http://www.filmwise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4900
Page 16 of 16

Author:  Midrats [ 25 Apr 2012, 09:17 ]
Post subject:  Re: FilmWise Problems...

knarf wrote:
Nunis wrote:
Well, here we are again. As some of you know, the troubles we've had lately are most likely due to a database overload. It seems likely the hosting company just can't keep up with the demands.

That said, they have reset the connections and very helpfully informed Nippled that they have "resolved the issue". Ok, whatever, we'll see.


Had a few "Max User Connections" errors yesterday, and I just went through another batch of them, so it doesn't seem to be fully resolved.

:green: :(

Author:  Nunis [ 25 Apr 2012, 11:22 ]
Post subject:  Re: FilmWise Problems...

I know, I'm monitoring things. Please let me know if it happens again, what time of day, and how long it lasts.

Author:  [ 25 Apr 2012, 12:21 ]
Post subject:  Re: FilmWise Problems...

Nunis wrote:
I know, I'm monitoring things. Please let me know if it happens again, what time of day, and how long it lasts.

I don't know that it's any of your business, but most recently for me was last night around 11pm and it lasted about 20 minutes. We were kind of tired.

Author:  knarf [ 25 Apr 2012, 13:35 ]
Post subject:  Re: FilmWise Problems...

Nunis wrote:
I know, I'm monitoring things. Please let me know if it happens again, what time of day, and how long it lasts.

For about 5-10 minutes, just before I posted that.

Author:  knarf [ 25 Apr 2012, 13:36 ]
Post subject:  Re: FilmWise Problems...

A² wrote:
Nunis wrote:
I know, I'm monitoring things. Please let me know if it happens again, what time of day, and how long it lasts.

I don't know that it's any of your business, but most recently for me was last night around 11pm and it lasted about 20 minutes. We were kind of tired.

:lol:

Author:  Sela [ 25 Apr 2012, 14:07 ]
Post subject:  Re: FilmWise Problems...

knarf wrote:
A² wrote:
Nunis wrote:
I know, I'm monitoring things. Please let me know if it happens again, what time of day, and how long it lasts.

I don't know that it's any of your business, but most recently for me was last night around 11pm and it lasted about 20 minutes. We were kind of tired.

:lol:

:lol:

Author:  spymeg [ 11 Mar 2014, 22:48 ]
Post subject:  Re: FilmWise Problems...

:mishchief:

Author:  sldawgs [ 12 Mar 2014, 03:08 ]
Post subject:  Re: FilmWise Problems...

spymeg wrote:
:mishchief:

I got 99 Filmwise problems but a spymeg ain't one.

Author:  spymeg [ 19 Aug 2015, 15:52 ]
Post subject:  Re: FilmWise Problems...

gosh i have had so many problems. the main one is the fact thati dank to much tonight...and i want tos ee the spymeg on the front page in every forum so i have to post stupid stuff like this...i didnt want to say stuff but i feel like its kinda unlady like to say the words that i really wann say...like the f word or the s word!!! :lol:

Author:  Steel Frog [ 19 Aug 2015, 17:25 ]
Post subject:  Re: FilmWise Problems...

spymeg wrote:
gosh i have had so many problems. the main one is the fact thati dank to much tonight...and i want tos ee the spymeg on the front page in every forum so i have to post stupid stuff like this...i didnt want to say stuff but i feel like its kinda unlady like to say the words that i really wann say...like the f word or the s word!!! :lol:

Now this is quality posting. I encourage all to follow this example.

Author:  Scruluce [ 23 Sep 2015, 00:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: FilmWise Problems...

i ogt a problem... no one else is on here

Author:  sldawgs [ 14 Mar 2016, 17:32 ]
Post subject:  Re: FilmWise Problems...

Scruluce wrote:
i ogt a problem... no one else is on here

:o

Author:  Scruluce [ 15 Mar 2016, 09:00 ]
Post subject:  Re: FilmWise Problems...

sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
i ogt a problem... no one else is on here

:o

mobile post? drunk posting? maybe both? this could've been part of my Spymeg forum-flooding redux :roll:

Author:  sldawgs [ 15 Mar 2016, 09:10 ]
Post subject:  Re: FilmWise Problems...

Scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
i ogt a problem... no one else is on here

:o

mobile post? drunk posting? maybe both? this could've been part of my Spymeg forum-flooding redux :roll:

Live the dream, Scruluce

Author:  spymeg [ 15 Mar 2016, 09:40 ]
Post subject:  Re: FilmWise Problems...

sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
i ogt a problem... no one else is on here

:o

mobile post? drunk posting? maybe both? this could've been part of my Spymeg forum-flooding redux :roll:

Live the dream, Scruluce

:lol:

Author:  Scruluce [ 15 Mar 2016, 09:46 ]
Post subject:  Re: FilmWise Problems...

spymeg wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
i ogt a problem... no one else is on here

:o

mobile post? drunk posting? maybe both? this could've been part of my Spymeg forum-flooding redux :roll:

Live the dream, Scruluce

:lol:
Attachment:
ferris.jpg

Page 16 of 16 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/