FilmWise Forums
It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 23:49

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2007, 10:50 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2005, 07:49
Posts: 5920
jack's sally wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
bratzks wrote:
Nunis wrote:
I'm not stalking anyone, thankyouverymuch. I've moved on from such childish behaviour (now I just stalk people in my head).

Also, creepiest FilmWise stalking ever: babe1 stalking Nipples.

:shudder: That is creepy.
Nunis, did I ever tell you how much I love you? No, not like that, I mean I want to drink you blood and stuff. Wouldn't we make a great couple? I think so and so does my mom. She says we can stay in her basement till we get settled in our new house. It's just a 2 bedroom ranch but it's cozy and it's ours. Just for you and I. Why didn't you answer my PMs? You were talking to A2 again weren't you. :balrog: I told you what would happen to him if you did!!

As usual, Al enlightens:


I know that you
Don't know me very well
We've barely met
But I can surely tell
No one will ever
Love you like I do

I like to feel
The warm spot on your chair
Sometimes I drool
And usually I stare
My precious one
I saved that gum
That you threw in the garbage

You're the one I dream about
But the only question with me now
Is "Do I creep you out?"
Everytime I shake your hand now
Wanna stick your fingers in my mouth
Do I creep you out?

Call you every night and hang up
Gonna carve your name in my leg
In my leg, oh-oh!

Somethin' I should ask about
Can I sniff the pit-stains on your blouse?
And do I creep you,
Do I creep you out?
(Your restraining order's out)
(Still the only question with me now)
Oh the only question
(Is "Do I creep you out?")
Is "Do I creep you out?"
Know exactly where you live now
Follow you from work right to your house
Well, do I creep you out?
Do I creep you out?


:lol: awesomeness.

Just coming over to officially add that I am now stalking jack's sally.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2007, 11:10 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2006, 09:36
Posts: 1774
TK421 wrote:
jack's sally wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
bratzks wrote:
Nunis wrote:
I'm not stalking anyone, thankyouverymuch. I've moved on from such childish behaviour (now I just stalk people in my head).

Also, creepiest FilmWise stalking ever: babe1 stalking Nipples.

:shudder: That is creepy.
Nunis, did I ever tell you how much I love you? No, not like that, I mean I want to drink you blood and stuff. Wouldn't we make a great couple? I think so and so does my mom. She says we can stay in her basement till we get settled in our new house. It's just a 2 bedroom ranch but it's cozy and it's ours. Just for you and I. Why didn't you answer my PMs? You were talking to A2 again weren't you. :balrog: I told you what would happen to him if you did!!

As usual, Al enlightens:


I know that you
Don't know me very well
We've barely met
But I can surely tell
No one will ever
Love you like I do

I like to feel
The warm spot on your chair
Sometimes I drool
And usually I stare
My precious one
I saved that gum
That you threw in the garbage

You're the one I dream about
But the only question with me now
Is "Do I creep you out?"
Everytime I shake your hand now
Wanna stick your fingers in my mouth
Do I creep you out?

Call you every night and hang up
Gonna carve your name in my leg
In my leg, oh-oh!

Somethin' I should ask about
Can I sniff the pit-stains on your blouse?
And do I creep you,
Do I creep you out?
(Your restraining order's out)
(Still the only question with me now)
Oh the only question
(Is "Do I creep you out?")
Is "Do I creep you out?"
Know exactly where you live now
Follow you from work right to your house
Well, do I creep you out?
Do I creep you out?


:lol: awesomeness.

Just coming over to officially add that I am now stalking jack's sally.


Just warning you, I dont post much. So I am a very low maintenance stalkee.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2007, 11:13 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2005, 07:49
Posts: 5920
jack's sally wrote:
TK421 wrote:
jack's sally wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
bratzks wrote:
Nunis wrote:
I'm not stalking anyone, thankyouverymuch. I've moved on from such childish behaviour (now I just stalk people in my head).

Also, creepiest FilmWise stalking ever: babe1 stalking Nipples.

:shudder: That is creepy.
Nunis, did I ever tell you how much I love you? No, not like that, I mean I want to drink you blood and stuff. Wouldn't we make a great couple? I think so and so does my mom. She says we can stay in her basement till we get settled in our new house. It's just a 2 bedroom ranch but it's cozy and it's ours. Just for you and I. Why didn't you answer my PMs? You were talking to A2 again weren't you. :balrog: I told you what would happen to him if you did!!

As usual, Al enlightens:


I know that you
Don't know me very well
We've barely met
But I can surely tell
No one will ever
Love you like I do

I like to feel
The warm spot on your chair
Sometimes I drool
And usually I stare
My precious one
I saved that gum
That you threw in the garbage

You're the one I dream about
But the only question with me now
Is "Do I creep you out?"
Everytime I shake your hand now
Wanna stick your fingers in my mouth
Do I creep you out?

Call you every night and hang up
Gonna carve your name in my leg
In my leg, oh-oh!

Somethin' I should ask about
Can I sniff the pit-stains on your blouse?
And do I creep you,
Do I creep you out?
(Your restraining order's out)
(Still the only question with me now)
Oh the only question
(Is "Do I creep you out?")
Is "Do I creep you out?"
Know exactly where you live now
Follow you from work right to your house
Well, do I creep you out?
Do I creep you out?


:lol: awesomeness.

Just coming over to officially add that I am now stalking jack's sally.


Just warning you, I dont post much. So I am a very low maintenance stalkee.

Well obviously you can do no wrong in my eyes, so that works for me.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2008, 05:16 
Offline
FilmWise with Cheese
FilmWise with Cheese
User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2003, 16:27
Posts: 11599
Location: Paris, France, Europe, Earth.
Updated (Batman's touch I guess)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 19 Mar 2009, 09:02 
Offline
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
User avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 08:59
Posts: 12428
Sela is a sneaky bastard wolf. I'm just sayin'. ;)

: streaking:

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 19 Mar 2009, 09:39 
Offline
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
User avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2005, 09:12
Posts: 11936
Location: You know, right here
bratzks wrote:
Sela is a sneaky bastard wolf. I'm just sayin'. ;)

: streaking:



Thanks for reminding everyone... :balrog:

_________________
The Plane's going to Chicago. The Pilot's going to New York. The Passengers are going to Pieces!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2010, 12:43 
Offline
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
User avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2005, 09:12
Posts: 11936
Location: You know, right here
Beware of Agra'splosions

_________________
The Plane's going to Chicago. The Pilot's going to New York. The Passengers are going to Pieces!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2010, 16:40 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Posts: 8010
Location: Over your shoulder
Spymeg drinks a lot then posts stupid stuff. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2010, 17:43 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32375
spymeg wrote:
Spymeg drinks a lot then posts stupid stuff. :D

Why we love spymeg -- reason #58

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2010, 17:59 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33375
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Steel Frog wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Spymeg drinks a lot then posts stupid stuff. :D

Why we love spymeg -- reason #58

It's a long list.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 10:16 
Offline
FilmWise Zombie
FilmWise Zombie
User avatar

Joined: 13 Nov 2002, 20:49
Posts: 21745
Location: Texas
I just hang out and stalk Odd Todd...some things never change. :)

_________________
ImageImageImage

We have such sights to show you!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011, 11:17 
Offline
Director
Director
User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2010, 12:42
Posts: 705
Toto le Héros wrote:
Some stuff you need to know if you want to survive in these forums:

IMDB for Internet Movie DataBase
The movie bible.

Movie Pooper
The entire movie storyline. To pretend you've seen them all. Be careful, all movies checked will be spoiled.

Oracle of Bacon
You'll be unbeatable at Movie Connections 1 or 2. Pathetic indeed but undefeated.

JFGI
A revolutionary tool on the Internet.

Fnar, fnar is an expression you want to put after a subtle sexual pun or innuendo to figure a fat laugh.
You'll need experience for it's hard (fnar, fnar) to get it right.

The :D means it's all ok.

We don't get sarcasm here.

In every Werewolf game (or any variation around that theme), I'm the one who gets killed first.

wd = well done
ty = thank you
np = no problem

FYNC means F* You Nicolas Cage.



Sure ... now you add it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011, 11:39 
Offline
FilmWise with Cheese
FilmWise with Cheese
User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2003, 16:27
Posts: 11599
Location: Paris, France, Europe, Earth.
I sure don't know what you're talking about... :-"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011, 11:40 
Offline
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Posts: 11389
Location: Goon Docks
I want DYZG as well

_________________
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011, 11:44 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33375
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
dawson99 wrote:
I want DYZG as well

What do you mean? It's already there.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011, 11:45 
Offline
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Posts: 11389
Location: Goon Docks
sldawgs wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
I want DYZG as well

What do you mean? It's already there.


Must be nicotine withdrawal :D

_________________
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Aug 2013, 19:54 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Posts: 8010
Location: Over your shoulder
Spymeg rocks. Tha'ts what yo ough to know! :banana: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Aug 2013, 01:56 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Posts: 8315
Location: Around
spymeg wrote:
Spymeg rocks. Tha'ts what yo ough to know! :banana: :lol:

And give her (lots of) wine if you want to have fun 8)

_________________
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Aug 2013, 03:38 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33375
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Middle wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Spymeg rocks. Tha'ts what yo ough to know! :banana: :lol:

And give her (lots of) wine if you want to have fun 8)

First rule of spymeg, don't tell her about the van parked out front.
Second rule of spymeg, don't tell her about the van parked out front.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Aug 2013, 12:37 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 47553
Location: Rocket City
Middle wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Spymeg rocks. Tha'ts what yo ough to know! :banana: :lol:

And give her (lots of) wine if you want to have fun 8)

:green:
:green:
:D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group