FilmWise Forums
http://www.filmwise.com/forums/

Invisibles #819
http://www.filmwise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19726
Page 1 of 1

Author:  NoShoes [ 30 Oct 2016, 16:32 ]
Post subject:  Invisibles #819

8/8

Image Image
1. Movie: [__________________________________] 2. Movie: [__________________________________]

Image Image
3. Movie: [__________________________________] 4. Movie: [__________________________________]

Image Image
5. Movie: [__________________________________] 6. Movie: [__________________________________]

Image Image
7. Movie: [__________________________________] 8. Movie: [__________________________________]

Author:  LivingDawn [ 30 Oct 2016, 16:33 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

8/8

Author:  knarf [ 30 Oct 2016, 18:54 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

8/8

Author:  SlowResearchTeam [ 30 Oct 2016, 22:14 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

8/8
Happy Halloween!

Author:  Batman [ 31 Oct 2016, 00:27 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

8/8

Author:  Cygnus [ 31 Oct 2016, 02:29 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

7/8 and stuck on 6. I know I've seen it, though. Stupid memory letting me down.

Author:  justdrewit [ 31 Oct 2016, 06:07 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

8/8

Author:  elkring [ 31 Oct 2016, 06:23 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

Ditto Cygnus, 7 of 8 and stuck on 6

Author:  databratz [ 31 Oct 2016, 06:42 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

8/8

Author:  Scruluce [ 31 Oct 2016, 08:20 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

7/8, stuck on #5

Cygnus? elkring? what up?

Author:  redamin [ 31 Oct 2016, 11:05 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

8/8

Author:  Scruluce [ 31 Oct 2016, 13:36 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

Scruluce wrote:
7/8, stuck on #5

Cygnus? elkring? what up?

justdrewit pointed out the obvious ...and now i'm 8/8

I can clue folks in if needed.

Author:  Cygnus [ 01 Nov 2016, 02:07 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

Scruluce wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
7/8, stuck on #5

Cygnus? elkring? what up?

justdrewit pointed out the obvious ...and now i'm 8/8

I can clue folks in if needed.


Yeahhh... I'm still in a dark, dark, six-less hole, drowning in a black sea of not-six. My life has become an endless mockery of sixes jeering at me as they ogle me in my vacuum of the six-void. ... I could go on, but it's too sad. :(

I am now bathing in a boundless, bounteous happy, fluffy cloud of six - all thanks to sldawgs and scruluce. :D

8/8

Author:  Batman [ 02 Nov 2016, 04:33 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

Wednesday's rebuses:
Spoiler for Invisibles #819-1, 2 & 3
1: Image
2: Image
3: Image

**Click on the images for larger version**
Attachment:
Invisibles 819-1-2-3.jpg

Spoiler for Invisibles #819-4, 5 & 6
4: Image
5: Image
6: Image

**Click on the images for larger version**
Attachment:
Invisibles 819-4-5-6.jpg

Spoiler for Invisibles #819-7 & 8
7: Image
8: Image

**Click on the images for larger version**
Attachment:
Invisibles 819-7-8.jpg

Author:  Steel Frog [ 02 Nov 2016, 09:17 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

Well that took a while.

Never heard of film #5 and that thing is not a corkscrew. Duh. So wd for the challenge on several ends.

:tycc:

Author:  Batman [ 03 Nov 2016, 00:44 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

Steel Frog wrote:
Well that took a while.

Never heard of film #5 and that thing is not a corkscrew. Duh. So wd for the challenge on several ends.

:tycc:

I was considering just using a single image:
Image

This one was the most difficult for me as well. I finally just Googled "movie prisoner electrocution in cell". There was a reference to an 80's movie there, and considering the shitty special effects, I went with it.

:npsf"

Author:  Scruluce [ 03 Nov 2016, 07:18 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

I approve of the second image. LOL

re:"shitty special effects" electrocution? that's what that is?

Author:  Batman [ 04 Nov 2016, 03:42 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

Scruluce wrote:
I approve of the second image. LOL

re:"shitty special effects" electrocution? that's what that is?

I know. Some might call the quality of the effects...
Attachment:
david-caruso-gif-sunglasses-1.gif

...shocking.
Attachment:
csi_yeah_skyline.jpg


BTW, if anyone could combine the gif with the jpg so I could have a single combined gif, this might be useful in the future.

Author:  knarf [ 04 Nov 2016, 15:03 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

Batman wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
I approve of the second image. LOL

re:"shitty special effects" electrocution? that's what that is?

I know. Some might call the quality of the effects...
Attachment:
david-caruso-gif-sunglasses-1.gif

...shocking.
Attachment:
csi_yeah_skyline.jpg


BTW, if anyone could combine the gif with the jpg so I could have a single combined gif, this might be useful in the future.

Author:  Batman [ 06 Nov 2016, 01:45 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

knarf wrote:
Batman wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
I approve of the second image. LOL

re:"shitty special effects" electrocution? that's what that is?

I know. Some might call the quality of the effects...
Attachment:
david-caruso-gif-sunglasses-1.gif

...shocking.


BTW, if anyone could combine the gif with the jpg so I could have a single combined gif, this might be useful in the future.

Image

Awesome.

Author:  sldawgs [ 06 Nov 2016, 16:13 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

Batman wrote:
knarf wrote:
Batman wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
I approve of the second image. LOL

re:"shitty special effects" electrocution? that's what that is?

I know. Some might call the quality of the effects...
Attachment:
david-caruso-gif-sunglasses-1.gif

...shocking.


BTW, if anyone could combine the gif with the jpg so I could have a single combined gif, this might be useful in the future.

Image

Awesome.

Nice knarf, you really put that one...together.
Image

Author:  NoShoes [ 06 Nov 2016, 17:55 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

Holy Invisibles Batman!

Only on the Halloween Special could I make the top of this list.

Author:  Batman [ 09 Nov 2016, 02:06 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

NoShoes wrote:
Holy Invisibles Batman!

Only on the Halloween Special could I make the top of this list.

Well done, Shoeless!

Author:  Batman [ 09 Nov 2016, 02:22 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

Rebus explanations:

Image
Spoiler for #1
(Patrick Swayze as the titular) GHOST + (from "Arrested Development", Tony Hale as Mr. Bluth and the Great Stoneface Mr. Keaton, a couple of) BUSTERS = GHOSTBUSTERS

Spoiler for #2
FRANK (Sinatra) + (from Toy Story 3, Michael Keaton's character) KEN + (the natural accompaniment to the beanie, a) WEENIE = FRANKENWEENIE

Spoiler for #3
(From "The Year without a Santa Claus", Heat) MISER + E = MISERY

Image
Spoiler for #4
FIRE + STARTER = FIRESTARTER

Spoiler for #5
SHH! + AUGER = SHOCKER

Spoiler for #6
RAY (Charles) + SEED + ANT + (from the Austin Powers series, Mike Myers as Dr.) EVIL + (from Gone with the Wind, Clark Gable as) RHETT (Butler) + RIB + (from Monsters, Inc.) BOO + CHIN = RESIDENT EVIL: RETRIBUTION

Image
Spoiler for #7
(Lead singer for The Fixx) CY (Curnin) + LENS + ("Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff, aka The) HOFF + DOLL + HAMS = (The) SILENCE OF THE LAMBS

Spoiler for #8
(From Disney's 101 Dalmatians, Cruella) DE VIL + (a beaver's) LODGE = THE VILLAGE

Author:  bratzks [ 11 Apr 2017, 11:19 ]
Post subject:  Re: Invisibles #819

Oldest unread post. Eech.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/