Dexter (spoilers)

Whether it be Lost or The Simpsons, this is the place to discuss all your favourite TV shows -- current and cancelled.
snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller

Re: Dexter (spoilers)

#251 Post by snotball » 22 Dec 2012, 12:13

I really didn't like how this season was all over the place with way too many sub plots, instead the usual one killer throughout the entire season. I hope the last season would go back to how things were.
Bad dates

F.N.G.
FilmWise Beach Bum
FilmWise Beach Bum

#252 Post by F.N.G. » 22 Dec 2012, 13:02

snotball wrote:I really didn't like how this season was all over the place with way too many sub plots, instead the usual one killer throughout the entire season. I hope the last season would go back to how things were.
I get the feeling that in the next season
Spoiler
Dex will be the big bad
I hate purity. Hate goodness. I don't want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone corrupt.

alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient

#253 Post by alan smithee » 28 Aug 2013, 20:10

Sheila1313 wrote:
Spoiler
Why the fuck do I have to put a spoiler tag on this, when the fucking thread is called "Dexter" (spoilers)?????
:green:
(I'm now catching up on two years of back posts since I finally caught up on Dexter.)
F.N.G. wrote:
Nunis wrote:Oh I noticed. I almost cried when Rome went off the air because I needed that weekly dose of Titus Pullo. Just glad to see he's ageing so damn well and that I get to watch him be all evil and British.
slash Ukrainian. Did you think he came across as gay? It may just be the fashion. I'm wondering if that's why he's so pissed that the bloke from Dollhouse got killed.
I was a bit confused by the name the Dollhouse guy had while on Dexter.
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.