FilmWise Forums
It is currently 19 Sep 2018, 01:51

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fringe (Spoilers)
PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 06:09 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Looks like we'll find out who the Observers are in tonight's episode. I also can't wait to find out where in the hell Peter really is!! With Olivia's "memories" back, it makes me think that the machine just wiped everyone clean when Peter left. The cortexiphan is allowing Olivia to remember everything as it was. Just a theory and probably wrong. :D

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 06:36 
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

spymeg wrote:
With Olivia's "memories" back, it makes me think that the machine just wiped everyone clean when Peter left. The cortexiphan is allowing Olivia to remember everything as it was. Just a theory and probably wrong. :D

That's what I'm thinking too. And at one point in the last episode, Walter seemed like he was about to remember something about Peter.

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 06:37 
FilmWise's Moral Imperative

Dunno how far I am behind you guys. Last one i saw was a gal who drew the future? Am I even in the same season? Sky for some reason does not even advetise the show anymore and its hidden away 10pm on a wednesday night

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 06:41 
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

And I forgot to mention how much I liked the scene from last week with the slow zooming in and building of background voices, and then the reveal of the now empty cafeteria.

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 06:42 
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

Dawson wrote:
Dunno how far I am behind you guys. Last one i saw was a gal who drew the future? Am I even in the same season? Sky for some reason does not even advetise the show anymore and its hidden away 10pm on a wednesday night

Not too far behind - that's the one Scruluce was talking about on February 6th on the last page.

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 06:56 

knarf wrote:
Dawson wrote:

Not too far behind - that's the one Scruluce was talking about on February 6th on the last page.

Awesome, it's a great show but Sky just don't have a clue how to promote what they have on. they promote there other channel 'sky atlantic' but only about 200k people get that so even shows like game of thrones get less viewiers than something like Storage Wars. Sky sucks

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 07:03 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

knarf wrote:
spymeg wrote:
With Olivia's "memories" back, it makes me think that the machine just wiped everyone clean when Peter left. The cortexiphan is allowing Olivia to remember everything as it was. Just a theory and probably wrong. :D

That's what I'm thinking too. And at one point in the last episode, Walter seemed like he was about to remember something about Peter.

Also, in this episode Walter was talking to Peter and Olivia about the trials. I didn't think those happened in this timeline.

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 07:47 
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

Dawson wrote:

That was episode 10 of this current 4th season, "Forced Perspective". The one airing tonight is episode 14. But then the US schedule takes a retarded 4-week vacation, so you just might catch up unless Sky do the same thing.

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 12:12 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City
spymeg wrote:
knarf wrote:
spymeg wrote:

Also, in this episode Walter was talking to Peter and Olivia about the trials. I didn't think those happened in this timeline.

I think the only thing missing from "this timeline" is Peter. Unless he directly affected the event, then I think we are to assume it still happened.

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 12:57 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
knarf wrote:
spymeg wrote:

I think the only thing missing from "this timeline" is Peter. Unless he directly affected the event, then I think we are to assume it still happened.

True, but did the trials still happen even though Olivia was raised by Nina? I probably missed that tidbit in the earlier episodes. There's a lot to freakin' remember lately. :D

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 15:35 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

spymeg wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
knarf wrote:
spymeg wrote:

True, but did the trials still happen even though Olivia was raised by Nina? I probably missed that tidbit in the earlier episodes. There's a lot to freakin' remember lately. :D

Oh, ESPECIALLY since she was raised by Nina! That woman swims in the gray area and does everything she can to smudge the lines further, all while trying to look the part of the white knight. That woman's horns are the only thing holding up her halo.

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 16:55 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
knarf wrote:
spymeg wrote:

Oh, ESPECIALLY since she was raised by Nina! That woman swims in the gray area and does everything she can to smudge the lines further, all while trying to look the part of the white knight. That woman's horns are the only thing holding up her halo.

:green: and :lol:

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2012, 01:18 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

AngelTash wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
knarf wrote:
spymeg wrote:

That reminds me, who was Olivia raised by in the 'regular' timeline?

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2012, 01:38 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Middle wrote:
AngelTash wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
knarf wrote:
spymeg wrote:

That reminds me, who was Olivia raised by in the 'regular' timeline?

She and her sister were raised by their aunt until she passed away IIRC

PostPosted: 13 May 2012, 20:43 
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller

Didn't the ending of the season finale looked to anyone else like they were about to end the series but then heard the news they got another season coming, just as they were about to turn off the lights and go look for another job?

PostPosted: 13 May 2012, 20:49 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

snotball wrote:
Didn't the ending of the season finale looked to anyone else like they were about to end the series but then heard the news they got another season coming, just as they were about to turn off the lights and go look for another job?

:lol: & :green:

My buddy (aforementioned with his theory regarding the show) believes the final 15 episodes (?) will build toward the future we had a glimpse of this season, with the Observers interceding sooner than stated in said glimpse.

PostPosted: 14 May 2012, 04:18 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Scruluce wrote:
snotball wrote:

My buddy (aforementioned with his theory regarding the show) believes the final 15 episodes (?) will build toward the future we had a glimpse of this season, with the Observers interceding sooner than stated in said glimpse.

:green: Spyman was asking what they could possibly do in the last 13? 15? episodes and I said it will most likely be dealing with that future and the Observers.

PostPosted: 14 May 2012, 06:18 
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

snotball wrote:

:green:

PostPosted: 14 May 2012, 15:35 
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss

spymeg wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
snotball wrote:

:green: Spyman was asking what they could possibly do in the last 13? 15? episodes and I said it will most likely be dealing with that future and the Observers.

According to John Noble who was at a sci-fi convention I went to last month... he correctly predicted the 13 episode final season and said he believes it will all be in that future timeline.

PostPosted: 14 May 2012, 21:42 
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller

How did I forget to mention the freaky eyes thing? :o

PostPosted: 15 May 2012, 04:26 
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

snotball wrote:
How did I forget to mention the freaky eyes thing? :o

That was creepy-awesome.

PostPosted: 16 May 2012, 03:34 

It still bugs me that they ever got togetehr. The one thing they said in a special interview after the first season was the one thing that would kill fringe was if they got together. Still a great show though

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2012, 07:39 
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2012, 17:21 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Saw the season opener. Man, I hope they haven't given up.

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2012, 08:40 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

I have to say, I think this last season is good but it's lost something for sure. Olivia isn't herself at all and it kinda seems like this is the Peter/Walter show. Anyone else watching?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next