Fringe (Spoilers)

Whether it be Lost or The Simpsons, this is the place to discuss all your favourite TV shows -- current and cancelled.
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Re: Fringe (Spoilers)

#201 Post by spymeg » 24 Feb 2012, 06:09

Looks like we'll find out who the Observers are in tonight's episode. I also can't wait to find out where in the hell Peter really is!! With Olivia's "memories" back, it makes me think that the machine just wiped everyone clean when Peter left. The cortexiphan is allowing Olivia to remember everything as it was. Just a theory and probably wrong. :D

knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

#202 Post by knarf » 24 Feb 2012, 06:36

spymeg wrote:With Olivia's "memories" back, it makes me think that the machine just wiped everyone clean when Peter left. The cortexiphan is allowing Olivia to remember everything as it was. Just a theory and probably wrong. :D
That's what I'm thinking too. And at one point in the last episode, Walter seemed like he was about to remember something about Peter.

Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative

#203 Post by Dawson » 24 Feb 2012, 06:37

Dunno how far I am behind you guys. Last one i saw was a gal who drew the future? Am I even in the same season? Sky for some reason does not even advetise the show anymore and its hidden away 10pm on a wednesday night
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

#204 Post by knarf » 24 Feb 2012, 06:41

And I forgot to mention how much I liked the scene from last week with the slow zooming in and building of background voices, and then the reveal of the now empty cafeteria.

knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

#205 Post by knarf » 24 Feb 2012, 06:42

Dawson wrote:Dunno how far I am behind you guys. Last one i saw was a gal who drew the future? Am I even in the same season? Sky for some reason does not even advetise the show anymore and its hidden away 10pm on a wednesday night
Not too far behind - that's the one Scruluce was talking about on February 6th on the last page.

Dawson

#206 Post by Dawson » 24 Feb 2012, 06:56

knarf wrote:
Dawson wrote:Dunno how far I am behind you guys. Last one i saw was a gal who drew the future? Am I even in the same season? Sky for some reason does not even advetise the show anymore and its hidden away 10pm on a wednesday night
Not too far behind - that's the one Scruluce was talking about on February 6th on the last page.
Awesome, it's a great show but Sky just don't have a clue how to promote what they have on. they promote there other channel 'sky atlantic' but only about 200k people get that so even shows like game of thrones get less viewiers than something like Storage Wars. Sky sucks

spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#207 Post by spymeg » 24 Feb 2012, 07:03

knarf wrote:
spymeg wrote:With Olivia's "memories" back, it makes me think that the machine just wiped everyone clean when Peter left. The cortexiphan is allowing Olivia to remember everything as it was. Just a theory and probably wrong. :D
That's what I'm thinking too. And at one point in the last episode, Walter seemed like he was about to remember something about Peter.
Also, in this episode Walter was talking to Peter and Olivia about the trials. I didn't think those happened in this timeline.

Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

#208 Post by Nunis » 24 Feb 2012, 07:47

That was episode 10 of this current 4th season, "Forced Perspective". The one airing tonight is episode 14. But then the US schedule takes a retarded 4-week vacation, so you just might catch up unless Sky do the same thing.

Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

#209 Post by Scruluce » 24 Feb 2012, 12:12

spymeg wrote:
knarf wrote:
Also, in this episode Walter was talking to Peter and Olivia about the trials. I didn't think those happened in this timeline.
I think the only thing missing from "this timeline" is Peter. Unless he directly affected the event, then I think we are to assume it still happened.
...unless something better's on TV

spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#210 Post by spymeg » 24 Feb 2012, 12:57

Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
knarf wrote:
I think the only thing missing from "this timeline" is Peter. Unless he directly affected the event, then I think we are to assume it still happened.
True, but did the trials still happen even though Olivia was raised by Nina? I probably missed that tidbit in the earlier episodes. There's a lot to freakin' remember lately. :D

Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

#211 Post by Scruluce » 24 Feb 2012, 15:35

spymeg wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
knarf wrote:
True, but did the trials still happen even though Olivia was raised by Nina? I probably missed that tidbit in the earlier episodes. There's a lot to freakin' remember lately. :D
Oh, ESPECIALLY since she was raised by Nina! That woman swims in the gray area and does everything she can to smudge the lines further, all while trying to look the part of the white knight. That woman's horns are the only thing holding up her halo.

AngelTash
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#212 Post by AngelTash » 24 Feb 2012, 16:55

Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
knarf wrote:
Oh, ESPECIALLY since she was raised by Nina! That woman swims in the gray area and does everything she can to smudge the lines further, all while trying to look the part of the white knight. That woman's horns are the only thing holding up her halo.
:green: and :lol:
All things truly wicked start from innocence.

Middle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#213 Post by Middle » 27 Feb 2012, 01:18

AngelTash wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
knarf wrote:
That reminds me, who was Olivia raised by in the 'regular' timeline?
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.

Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

#214 Post by Scruluce » 27 Feb 2012, 01:38

Middle wrote:
AngelTash wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
spymeg wrote:
knarf wrote:
That reminds me, who was Olivia raised by in the 'regular' timeline?
She and her sister were raised by their aunt until she passed away IIRC

snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller

#215 Post by snotball » 13 May 2012, 20:43

Didn't the ending of the season finale looked to anyone else like they were about to end the series but then heard the news they got another season coming, just as they were about to turn off the lights and go look for another job?
Bad dates

Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

#216 Post by Scruluce » 13 May 2012, 20:49

snotball wrote:Didn't the ending of the season finale looked to anyone else like they were about to end the series but then heard the news they got another season coming, just as they were about to turn off the lights and go look for another job?
:lol: & :green:

My buddy (aforementioned with his theory regarding the show) believes the final 15 episodes (?) will build toward the future we had a glimpse of this season, with the Observers interceding sooner than stated in said glimpse.

spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#217 Post by spymeg » 14 May 2012, 04:18

Scruluce wrote:
snotball wrote:Didn't the ending of the season finale looked to anyone else like they were about to end the series but then heard the news they got another season coming, just as they were about to turn off the lights and go look for another job?

My buddy (aforementioned with his theory regarding the show) believes the final 15 episodes (?) will build toward the future we had a glimpse of this season, with the Observers interceding sooner than stated in said glimpse.
:green: Spyman was asking what they could possibly do in the last 13? 15? episodes and I said it will most likely be dealing with that future and the Observers.

knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

#218 Post by knarf » 14 May 2012, 06:18

:green:

Odd Todd
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss

#219 Post by Odd Todd » 14 May 2012, 15:35

spymeg wrote:
Scruluce wrote:

:green: Spyman was asking what they could possibly do in the last 13? 15? episodes and I said it will most likely be dealing with that future and the Observers.
According to John Noble who was at a sci-fi convention I went to last month... he correctly predicted the 13 episode final season and said he believes it will all be in that future timeline.
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew

snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller

#220 Post by snotball » 14 May 2012, 21:42

How did I forget to mention the freaky eyes thing? :o
Bad dates

knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

#221 Post by knarf » 15 May 2012, 04:26

snotball wrote:How did I forget to mention the freaky eyes thing? :o
That was creepy-awesome.

Dawson

#222 Post by Dawson » 16 May 2012, 03:34

It still bugs me that they ever got togetehr. The one thing they said in a special interview after the first season was the one thing that would kill fringe was if they got together. Still a great show though

Sela
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.

#223 Post by Sela » 11 Sep 2012, 07:39

8 more months of school.....

spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#224 Post by spymeg » 05 Oct 2012, 17:21

Saw the season opener. Man, I hope they haven't given up.

spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#225 Post by spymeg » 12 Nov 2012, 08:40

I have to say, I think this last season is good but it's lost something for sure. Olivia isn't herself at all and it kinda seems like this is the Peter/Walter show. Anyone else watching?