Dollhouse

Whether it be Lost or The Simpsons, this is the place to discuss all your favourite TV shows -- current and cancelled.
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative

Re: Dollhouse

#126 Post by Dawson » 02 Feb 2010, 06:31

I gave up after season 1... is season 2 much better then as it just seemed a mess to me
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

#127 Post by knarf » 02 Feb 2010, 07:31

dawson99 wrote:I gave up after season 1... is season 2 much better then as it just seemed a mess to me

The second half (or so) of season 2 is very good. Not sure how much back story you'd need for it to make sense though.
"Hold on to your butts."

Middle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#128 Post by Middle » 22 Feb 2013, 09:21

Watching this show at the moment. We're near the end of the series (which isn't too hard with 2 x 13 episodes) and we're hooked.
Does anyone have a share of the unaired thirteenth episode of season one (Epitaph One)? It's very hard to find on torrent sites...
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.

Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

#129 Post by Nunis » 22 Feb 2013, 11:53

Middle wrote:Does anyone have a share of the unaired thirteenth episode of season one (Epitaph One)? It's very hard to find on torrent sites...
http://tvtorrents.com/loggedin/show.do?id=1320
Let me know if you need an invite

F.N.G.
FilmWise Beach Bum
FilmWise Beach Bum

#130 Post by F.N.G. » 22 Feb 2013, 11:56

Middle wrote:Watching this show at the moment. We're near the end of the series (which isn't too hard with 2 x 13 episodes) and we're hooked.
Does anyone have a share of the unaired thirteenth episode of season one (Epitaph One)? It's very hard to find on torrent sites...
It's available on Amazon for $1.99. Well worth it.
Apart from that, yeah no luck.
I hate purity. Hate goodness. I don't want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone corrupt.

Middle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#131 Post by Middle » 22 Feb 2013, 12:32

Nunis wrote:
Middle wrote:Does anyone have a share of the unaired thirteenth episode of season one (Epitaph One)? It's very hard to find on torrent sites...
Yeah, you hooked me up a year or three ago. Only problem's that it's got negative (-3.5) credits. It's been like that since 2011 or so.

Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

#132 Post by Nunis » 23 Feb 2013, 01:34

Middle wrote:
Nunis wrote:
Yeah, you hooked me up a year or three ago. Only problem's that it's got negative (-3.5) credits. It's been like that since 2011 or so.
"It"? Your account? I wonder if I could send you credits because I have more than I need.

Middle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#133 Post by Middle » 27 Feb 2013, 00:41

Nunis wrote:
Middle wrote:
Nunis wrote:
"It"? Your account? I wonder if I could send you credits because I have more than I need.
Yeah, my account. I guess I had been downloading more than I was allowed to (my share ration was rather negative). I could certainly use the credits, if you can indeed transfer them to me.

Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

#134 Post by Nunis » 27 Feb 2013, 03:14

Middle wrote:Yeah, my account. I guess I had been downloading more than I was allowed to (my share ration was rather negative). I could certainly use the credits, if you can indeed transfer them to me.
Looks like I can't, but I'll PM you my login details and you can go ahead and grab some stuff.