FilmWise Forums
It is currently 13 Aug 2018, 22:48

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: 21 Mar 2012, 19:08 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City
AngelTash wrote:
Nunis wrote:
The spoiler was a screenshot of them promoting the DVD box with a blurb that read "... and Shane's final episode".

I thought that was one hell of a finale. Way to up the stakes and create anticipation. Bravo indeed.

I loved the finale. I'm just really bummed we have to wait for more episodes. However, I'm excited for new Mad Men episodes.

I was amused by the promotion of Mad Men during Walkind Dead episodes, with comparisons being made between the two shows.

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2012, 21:29 
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss

snotball wrote:
I wonder if the governor story arc will be done as well.

They will... they made an announcement that they cast him for season 3 about a month ago.

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2012, 23:27 
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller

Odd Todd wrote:
snotball wrote:

They will... they made an announcement that they cast him for season 3 about a month ago.

Now that michonne was added to the cast of characters, I wonder how far they'll go with the governor story.

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 00:28 
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

Odd Todd wrote:
snotball wrote:

David Morrissey, right? I know absolutely nothing about this Governor, Prison, Michonne business, but I hope Morrissey will be able to shake off this image I have of him doing unspeakable things to Sharon Stone because I still have not forgotten that fucking turd.

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 01:11 
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller

Nunis wrote:
Odd Todd wrote:
snotball wrote:

David Morrissey, right? I know absolutely nothing about this Governor, Prison, Michonne business, but I hope Morrissey will be able to shake off this image I have of him doing unspeakable things to Sharon Stone because I still have not forgotten that fucking turd.

I don't know what he's done to Sharon Stone, but if he's the Governor, I don't think it'll help the image you have of him.

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 08:56 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Scruluce wrote:
AngelTash wrote:
Nunis wrote:
The spoiler was a screenshot of them promoting the DVD box with a blurb that read "... and Shane's final episode".

I thought that was one hell of a finale. Way to up the stakes and create anticipation. Bravo indeed.

I loved the finale. I'm just really bummed we have to wait for more episodes. However, I'm excited for new Mad Men episodes.

I was amused by the promotion of Mad Men during Walkind Dead episodes, with comparisons being made between the two shows.

:green:

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012, 03:50 
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative

Great ending to season 2, and I knew Andrea would come good, shes proper badass

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012, 07:30 
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

Rewatched the first half of the finale last night - I'd missed the walker falling on Andrea, and was a little confused why they were so sure she was gone.

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2012, 12:00 
FilmWise with Cheese
FilmWise with Cheese

I loved Michonne's arrival. Completely forgot about her "pets".

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2012, 13:26 
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

Attachment:
walking-dead-top-2.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2012, 09:45 
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger

Had to stay away from here since last week (was getting withdrawals) since I just watched the finale while eating lunch today......also wanted to stay away from some of the comic book chatter (I like waiting for the events to unfold).

I second what Nunis said
Nunis wrote:

It's going to be a long Spring/Summer.....(maybe I can catch up on my Resolutions list)

Last edited by NoShoes on 27 Mar 2012, 09:46, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2012, 09:45 

knarf wrote:
Attachment:
walking-dead-top-2.jpg

:thumb1:

PostPosted: 29 May 2012, 11:23 

And it looks like the zombie apocalypse may soon start....

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/28/causeway-cannibal-identified-fears-grow-over-drug-possibly-involved/

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2012, 15:25 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Small spoiler for next season

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2012, 16:15 

I believe it's July 8th, AMC will be airing a B/W version of the pilot episode along with other Season 3 "warm-ups".

PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 01:29 
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!

Walking Dead @ Comic-Con: Get the Premiere Date and Watch Trailer! Plus: Uglier Zombies?
by Megan Masters

Watch out, because starting on the second Sunday in October, The Walking Dead‘s zombies are going to be everywhere. Literally.

AMC announced Friday at San Diego Comic-Con that the drama’s third season premiere will air Sunday, Oct 14 at 9pm. In addition, and in a change from the norm, the episode will debut worldwide throughout that week.

Watch the Season 3 trailer here, then read on for highlights from the panel discussion, featuring scoop on the prison and Michonne, teases about some standout characters and more!

DEADLY DECOMPOSITION | “Every year we try to refine and determine what we love about certain walkers,” the series’ special effects supervisor Greg Nicotero previewed. “We really want to sell that they are decomposing and emaciated. And there are a lot of them.”

SEASON 3 SPOILERS | Given the manner in which last season ended, Walking Dead‘s junior year is going to look radically different. “We’re introducing [the town of] Woodbury and the characters that populate that,” producer Gale Anne Hurd teased. “Michonne kicks ass with a katana sword, and the intensity level is incredible.”

CREATIVE LICENSE | When asked about how true to the increasingly gritty comics the series will stay now that the clan is moving into the prison, showrunner Glen Mazzara explained, “It’s about staying true to the spirit of the comic book, staying raw and visceral… [But] we have a lot of time to do it. We want to have these new characters, and develop them, and have people invested. And then when you see incredible stuff happen to them, it’s scary and it hurts.”

Now, here are some scooplets on a few fan-fave characters from the stars themselves:

RICK | Andrew Lincoln prepped for Rick’s Season 3 arc by reading Cormac McCarthy’s harrowing novel The Road. “Rick has isolated himself from the group and his marriage, and that’s the way he’s protecting everybody… It’s an interesting way to start the season.” Translation: “He’s currently going batsh–t crazy bananas.”

DARYL | Norman Reedus said that his “hillbilly” badass is “a guy that’s under the thumb of his big brother, Merle. But being away from Merle, he’s now finding himself needed and appreciated… He’s finding his way and growing up.”

ANDREA | “It’s a very different season for Andrea,” Laurie Holden shared. “She’s separated from the group, [and] it’s a wonderful journey. She’s met this wonderful girl [Michonne], and they become very good friends and watch each others’ backs.”

GLENN | Steven Yeun’s stalwart character this season “is just manning up and doing what he’s supposed to be doing,” said the actor.

MAGGIE | Per Lauren Cohan, “Maggie’s pretty lucky right now, because she still has more family with her than anybody else does. The priority for her this season is protecting her own.” But it won’t be easy given that the group is “now thrown into an absolutely insane world. The farm was a walk in the park compared to this.”

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2012, 12:59 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Less than a week!! Ooooooooooh yeah!

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2012, 18:36 
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

:banana:

PostPosted: 28 Oct 2012, 15:31 

Had to stay away from here until I got caught up. Damn near wet myself when Hershel got revived.

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2012, 23:23 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Lori. :o

Gotta give a hand to Andrew Lincoln - that "Oh no" scene at the end was too real. Well done.

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2012, 07:28 
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

Bill wrote:

Gotta give a hand to Andrew Lincoln - that "Oh no" scene at the end was too real. Well done.

Very intense episode.

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2012, 18:06 
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss

knarf wrote:
Bill wrote:

Very intense episode.

I was expecting T-Dog since the beginning... the writers just never focused on him... and seriouly I started to think they only had him on there because of the minority factor. I wanted them to get more into his charater but they just did not seem to know what to do with him. And IronE was so cool on the Talking Dead afterwards... I really wish he got to stick around. (but I guess Michonne makes a better "token" huh? Whatever...) Lori... I wanted her dead since the beginning... but I did not think they had the balls to do it. Well... they had the balls allright! Good for them!

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2012, 00:37 
FilmWise with Cheese
FilmWise with Cheese

I really like the fact that they're changing things comparing to the comics. Sin City was a bore fest.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2012, 08:26 

Ok....had three weeks to catch up on (had to stay away from here).

Last scene from last weekend......Is Rick taking a call, or really gone bye bye?

My vote is Bye, Bye as ...... really, a rotary dial phone? What year did this take place in? (maybe I missed that part).

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2012, 10:37 
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

NoShoes wrote:
Ok....had three weeks to catch up on (had to stay away from here).

Last scene from last weekend......Is Rick taking a call, or really gone bye bye?

My vote is Bye, Bye as ...... really, a rotary dial phone? What year did this take place in? (maybe I missed that part).

I was thinking it was more of an intercom system. Probably Carol stuck in another part of the prison.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next