X-Files

Whether it be Lost or The Simpsons, this is the place to discuss all your favourite TV shows -- current and cancelled.
Message
Author
User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 38633
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: X-Files

#26 Post by alan smithee » 05 Feb 2016, 14:05

spymeg wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Bill wrote:That last episode was amazing.
:green: From the title of the episode all the way to the end credits.

"Home Again" is next week; a sorta sequel to the creepy inbred episode "Home"
:green: I am loving this. It's just like the olden days. :D
:green: to all of that
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15182
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: X-Files

#27 Post by Scruluce » 09 Feb 2016, 11:40

Last night's episode was a solid installment, along the lines of unresolved x-files, but I was disappointed that early conjecture was off, based on the title.
...unless something better's on TV

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15182
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: X-Files

#28 Post by Scruluce » 09 Feb 2016, 11:44

Only 2 more episodes... I know that Monica Reyes makes an appearance at some point, and I thought I'd heard/read that Gibson Praise would resurface as well.
Episode 5 (of what is officially being labelled Season 10) looks quite promising.
...unless something better's on TV

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8029
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: X-Files

#29 Post by spymeg » 17 Feb 2016, 14:49

Why did they have to use a gross bandaid as the key item. That is my worst nightmare. Used band aids, stickers or tape. :cry:

Aside from that, I hope they are bringing the X-Files as we know it back after these 6 episodes. I don't want the X-Files with a different red head and hot guy.

User avatar
Bill
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6143
Joined: 19 Jun 2006, 10:30
Gender: Male
Location: somewhere

Re: X-Files

#30 Post by Bill » 17 Feb 2016, 23:17

spymeg wrote: Aside from that, I hope they are bringing the X-Files as we know it back after these 6 episodes. I don't want the X-Files with a different red head and hot guy.
:green: Not a fan of them. They're just clones of Fox and Dana and it feels so... lazy.

Fortunately, I've read awhile ago that both Anderson and Duchovny are interested in doing an 11th season, so fingers crossed.
.

User avatar
Bill
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6143
Joined: 19 Jun 2006, 10:30
Gender: Male
Location: somewhere

Re: X-Files

#31 Post by Bill » 23 Feb 2016, 16:38

Ok, they DEFINITELY have to make another season.
.

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: X-Files

#32 Post by Dawson » 24 Feb 2016, 05:31

I gave up after episode one sorry. Does it get epically better?
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15182
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: X-Files

#33 Post by Scruluce » 24 Feb 2016, 10:00

Dawson wrote:I gave up after episode one sorry. Does it get epically better?
yes. every episode was better than the first.
the first episode wasn't bad. it was just rushed and a little awkward; like meeting up with that old flame that you haven't spoken to in several years.
...unless something better's on TV

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: X-Files

#34 Post by Dawson » 24 Feb 2016, 14:09

Scruluce wrote:
Dawson wrote:I gave up after episode one sorry. Does it get epically better?
yes. every episode was better than the first.
the first episode wasn't bad. it was just rushed and a little awkward; like meeting up with that old flame that you haven't spoken to in several years.
No. Sorry. The first episode was some of the worst tv I have ever seen, and I watched gossip girl.

I'll try again but I never really watched the original so maybe I leave it to you guys happily as I wait for season 3 of Jericho
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8029
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: X-Files

#35 Post by spymeg » 25 Feb 2016, 06:15

Bill wrote:Ok, they DEFINITELY have to make another season.
:green:

User avatar
NoShoes
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
Posts: 18184
Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Gender: Male

Re: X-Files

#36 Post by NoShoes » 25 Feb 2016, 06:22

spymeg wrote:
Bill wrote:Ok, they DEFINITELY have to make another season.
:green:
:green: Based on the ending of episode 6, I have to imagine they have to be coming back. If not, I will hunt them down...... :balrog:

PS: watching Mulder tripping balls was hysterical :lol:
Summertime Fun

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8029
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: X-Files

#37 Post by spymeg » 25 Feb 2016, 06:29

NoShoes wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Bill wrote:Ok, they DEFINITELY have to make another season.
:green:
:green: Based on the ending of episode 6, I have to imagine they have to be coming back. If not, I will hunt them down...... :balrog:

PS: watching Mulder tripping balls was hysterical :lol:
Agreed. That was awesome. Although I did have to eye roll at the portrayal of Texans all wearing cowboy hats. I'm a native Texan and I have never worn a cowboy hat. :roll:

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15182
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: X-Files

#38 Post by Scruluce » 25 Feb 2016, 08:31

Dawson wrote:I'll try again but I never really watched the original so maybe I leave it to you guys happily as I wait for season 3 of Jericho
:lol:

:o

:cry: Jericho... I'm with you on this. Won't happen though.
...unless something better's on TV

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34512
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: X-Files

#39 Post by sldawgs » 25 Feb 2016, 10:08

Scruluce wrote:
Dawson wrote:I'll try again but I never really watched the original so maybe I leave it to you guys happily as I wait for season 3 of Jericho
:lol:

:o

:cry: Jericho... I'm with you on this. Won't happen though.
I don't know,he's already come back a couple of times.
http://img14.deviantart.net/d54c/i/2012 ... 4nw37e.png[/imgurl]
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

Post Reply