Mr. Robot (WARNING: Contains Spoilers)

Whether it be Lost or The Simpsons, this is the place to discuss all your favourite TV shows -- current and cancelled.
Brodieman
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Re: Mr. Robot (WARNING: Contains Spoilers)

#26 Post by Brodieman » 28 Aug 2015, 17:06

Just watched the 2nd to last episode. I noticed what I'm assuming was a cool Fight Club reference with the instrumental version of "Where is my mind" playing at the end.

Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative

#27 Post by Dawson » 04 Sep 2015, 11:54

Brodieman wrote:Just watched the 2nd to last episode. I noticed what I'm assuming was a cool Fight Club reference with the instrumental version of "Where is my mind" playing at the end.
I've noticed the music at the end of episodes. Just re watched ep5 and I could swear at the end I was listening to Risky Business. Going to listen a lot more carefully now
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

Dawson

#28 Post by Dawson » 06 Sep 2015, 02:01

Ok. So just seen the final episode. I know it says spoilers but just in case:
Spoiler
what an awesome annoying infuriating first season. First off you can see why it was postponed! Secondly I know we all called it but the fight club scenario was pretty cool. The scene where he finds his sister at the end of episode 8 was amazing. The 'where is my mind' song at 9 was perfectly done. As for the last episode. Damn that ending. Need season 2 now! So it was a very cool annoying but different show. Great stuff
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

Brodieman
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#29 Post by Brodieman » 06 Sep 2015, 18:07

Great first season. I feel like the show recognized the Fight Club similarities with the nod at the end of ep 9. But now as the show continues we will get to see how that kind or relationship will continue to develop. I think a rewatch of season 1 may be in order before season 2.

Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

#30 Post by Scruluce » 08 Sep 2015, 09:38

Dawson wrote:Ok. So just seen the final episode. I know it says spoilers but just in case:
Spoiler
what an awesome annoying infuriating first season. First off you can see why it was postponed! Secondly I know we all called it but the fight club scenario was pretty cool. The scene where he finds his sister at the end of episode 8 was amazing. The 'where is my mind' song at 9 was perfectly done. As for the last episode. Damn that ending. Need season 2 now! So it was a very cool annoying but different show. Great stuff
i conquer
...unless something better's on TV