FilmWise Forums
It is currently 11 Dec 2018, 17:57

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2007, 23:37 
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

If you have not read all six of the so-far-published books of Harry Potter, you'd do well do stay away from this thread.

On July 21st, this thread will turn in to the spoiler thread for the book. For now though, we don't need spoiler tags or anything.

Ok people, let's start attacking some of these topics. I thought I'd bring up one, or a few, topics every few days and then we can talk and theorise, and then I'll add another topic.

Let's start light.

Horcruxes

A Horcrux is: 'the receptacle in which a Dark wizard has hidden a fragment of his soul for the purposes of attaining immortality'. (JKR)

There is very little information on Horcruxes. Hardly any book in the Hogwarts library carries any information on them, and Harry had to go through a lot simply to obtain Slughorn's memory of how he told Tom Riddle about them. We don't know how you create one, except that you must commit a murder to be able to.

So, as far as we know anyway, Voldemort has split his soul into seven pieces. Here's a breakdown:

1. The one still residing inside Voldemort
2. The diary (destroyed)
3. Gaunt's ring (destroyed)
4. The locket from the cave (more on this later)
5. The cup of Hufflepuff
6. Unknown
7. Unknown

As for the unknowns, Dumbledore has said that Voldemort would find it very attractive to use one artefact from each of the founders of Hogwarts. We know the locket is an artefact of Slytherin, and that the cup of Hufflepuff is a Horcrux, but what about the other two?

If we're to believe Dumbledore, it's probably safe to assume that the remaining two will be something of Gryffindor's and something of Ravenclaw's. Unfortunately for us, we don't know enough about Ravenclaw to make any sort of educated guess. It could be something we've seen in passing, or we might not have seen this object yet. As for the something of Gryffindor's, we only know of two of Gryffindor's objects: the sorting hat and the sword in Dumbledore's office (which Harry used to kill the basilisk in Chamber of Secrets).

Dumbledore could of course be wrong, but both these items have been sitting in plain sight in his office for years. Also, JKR has told us that "Horcruxes usually don't sing in front of hundreds of people" or something to that effect, so the hat can probably be ruled out. I also seriously doubt the sword is a Horcrux.

Now, the locket. Dumbledore and Harry went to the cave and Dumbledore almost died drinking the potion guarding the locket. After Dumbledore's death later the same night, Harry examined the locket, and discovered it was a fake, so this still needs destroying. There was a mysterious message inside from someone called RAB (more on this below).

Discussion: What do you think the remaining two Horcruxes might be? And where are they? How will Harry have to go about destroying them?

Slytherin's Locket and R.A.B.

Ok, so let's examine this whole thing about the locket in a bit more detail. To do so, it would probably be wise to first try to identify who R.A.B. is. Ever since Half-Blood Prince came out two years ago, fans have been pretty convinced that it's Regulus Black, Sirius's younger brother (who is now dead).

What proof is there? Well, first of all, it would make perfect sense. We know Regulus was a Death Eater. We also know he turned his back on Voldemort, and got himself killed. As for concrete proof, there's this: in the German editions of the books, the surname Black is translated as Schwartz. In the German translation of Half-Blood Prince, the note in the locket was signed R.A.S. We also know that Regulus's second name is probably Arcturus. Finally, Jo Rowling has said that Regulus Black is "a very fine guess" when talking about the identity of R.A.B.

Ok, so let's assume it's in fact Regulus. Everything that follows here is pure (educated) guesswork based on that assumption.

So Regulus got in deep with Voldemort, realised how awful it was, and decided to turn his back on him. He found out about Voldemort's Horcruxes, and decided to set out to destroy at least one of them. He went to the cave. Now, remember you can't get to that Horcrux if you don't have company; it takes two people. Who did Regulus have with him? Well, how about Kreacher? It would make perfect sense (Kreacher probably wouldn't react as Dumbledore did to drinking the potion, or else he did and that's why he is the way he is). Anyway, after finding the locket, what did he do with it? Here's another theory that's been floating around the fandom for almost two years.

Remember in Order of the Phoenix, when Harry, Hermione, and the Weasleys are cleaning out Grimmauld Place? There is a glass-fronted cabinet, and inside is "a heavy locket none of them could open". That would be exactly like Jo Rowling to hide something like that in plain sight for several years.

So, where is it now? Well, I think it's either with Kreacher (he did hoard a lot of old Black family crap in his cabinet) or with Mundungus Fletcher (who stole and sold a lot of the Black family crap after Sirius died).

Anyway, that's what I think. I think R.A.B. is Regulus Black, I think the Horcrux locket is the same one as the one that we've seen before at Grimmauld place, and I think it's now either with Kreacher or Mundungus.

Discussion: Who do you think R.A.B. is? Do you think he might have collected or destroyed any other Horcruxes? If it's the same locket as the one in Grimmauld Place, who do you think has it now?

Last edited by Nunis on 22 Jul 2007, 03:57, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2007, 23:48 
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise

I was going to say all that stuff exactly as you just did but you beat me to it. I guess there's really nothing for me to add.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007, 02:11 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Where does the Arcturus come from?
Because: the prediction I have read agrees that RAB is Regulus Black, but suggests another middle name: Alphard. Sirius's uncle is called Alphard, so its a name that runs in the family, he claims. Also, Sirius is a star. So is Alphard (in the Hydra). And just southwest of Alphard there is the brighter star, Regulus. Ties in nicely, what with wizards being astrologers and all.
But Alphard might just be a Chinese whispery thing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007, 02:16 
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

Humphrey wrote:
Where does the Arcturus come from?
Because: the prediction I have read agrees that RAB is Regulus Black, but suggests another middle name: Alphard. Sirius's uncle is called Alphard, so its a name that runs in the family, he claims. Also, Sirius is a star. So is Alphard (in the Hydra). And just southwest of Alphard there is the brighter star, Regulus. Ties in nicely, what with wizards being astrologers and all.
But Alphard might just be a Chinese whispery thing...

You're right, it could very well be Alphard too. Arcturus comes from the Black family tree which JK Rowling published last year I think it was. It's the name of their paternal grandfather. Alphard, as you said was their uncle, who gave money to Sirius and caused both of their names to be blasted off the tapestry.

Arcturus is also a star: "Arcturus is the brightest star in the constellation Boötes the Herdsman, and the fourth brightest star in the sky: only Sirius, Canopus and Alpha Centauri outshine it. Loosely translated from Greek as 'Guardian of the bear'."

Either way, I'm pretty sure RAB is Regulus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007, 02:51 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

I agree.
Another argument for Alphard is that it is a name that is actually mentioned (in passing) in book five by Sirius.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007, 03:44 
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

Humphrey wrote:
Another argument for Alphard is that it is a name that is actually mentioned (in passing) in book five by Sirius.

And I agree with that, too. I doubt it's important though.

So, how boring was that? We agreed on everything.

Shall I post another couple topics?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007, 05:14 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Nunis wrote:
Humphrey wrote:

And I agree with that, too. I doubt it's important though.

So, how boring was that? We agreed on everything.

Shall I post another couple topics?

Yeah, give us a spree of topics. I'm all for it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007, 06:15 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

I'll admit I've not read all the books, but going on what JKR said about a character being more important later on and therefore not to be left out of the next film, I think it might be safe to assume Kreacher has the locket. But that's just my two-bit investigation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007, 06:24 
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

Eric Draven wrote:
I'll admit I've not read all the books, but going on what JKR said about a character being more important later on and therefore not to be left out of the next film, I think it might be safe to assume Kreacher has the locket. But that's just my two-bit investigation.

I'd definitely agree with that. If he's important to book 7, he can either have the Horcrux, or have vital information Harry will need.

Seeing as how he also belongs to Harry, he might be useful in other ways. I now think that's him on the UK cover on Deathly Hallows.

I'll post some more topics shortly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007, 06:50 
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

Lily Potter and her green eyes

Harry having "his mothers eyes" will be very important in Deathly Hallows (JKR).

We will find out very significant information about Harry's mother in two parts: Book 5 and Book 7. Both are "very important in what Harry ends up having to do." (JKR)

Ok, this is tricky. I think the two (Harry having his mother's eyes, and us finding out something huge about lily) are definitely related.

There are a couple of theories floating around on this most fascinating topic. Is it metaphorical in that Harry merely shares some traits with his mother? Will his eyes possess some special magical ability? I personally don't think so, as it seems to come up way too often for the explanation to be that simple.

Now, I subscribe to a theory that most of you might not have heard of. I believe that Snape was in love with Lily Potter (more on this later). I think every time Snape sees Harry he is reminded of Lily, and I think this will become (and has already been) important to Snape's loyalty.

Ok, let me explain about the love thing. I think that when Snape told Voldemort about the prophecy, he did it on one condition: he asked Voldemort to spare Lily. We know Snape didn't care about James one bit, but we don't really know how he felt about Lily.

Then I think that when Voldemort went on and killed both Potters, this is what did it for Snape. He switched sides. He realized he had inadvertently killed the love of his life. (Also, if this is true, it might go towards showing us why Dumbledore trusted Snape).

Now, what possible proof can there be for this? Very little, to be honest. We don't know all that much about Harry's parents. We got a glimpse in the pensieve scene when Harry took Occlumency with Snape ("Snape's Worst Memory"). We know that Lily tried to stop James and his friends tormenting Snape (I think this is the info Jo meant we would find out about Lily in Book 5). We also know he called her a mudblood.

I don't necessarily think that Snape's worst memory refers to him being tormented by the marauders. What if his worst memory is calling Lily a mudblood? Food for thought. As for what we will find out about Lily in Book 7 - based on my thoughts above, it would seem that might be her connection with Snape.

Another thing about this: when Petunia inadvertently blurted out that she knew what Dementors were in Book 5, she said that she heard her sister talk to "that awful boy" talk about them. Most of us assume she meant James, but what if it wasn't? What if it was Snape?

Discussion: What do you think the importance is of Harry having his mother's eyes? What might we learn about Lily in Book 7?

Why didn't Dumbledore kill Voldemort in the Ministry?

A question we should be asking is "why Dumbledore did not kill or try to kill Voldemort in the scene in the ministry." Dumbledore did not give the real reason. (JKR)

When Voldemort and Dumbledore duel in the Ministry of Magic, Dumbledore stops one of Voldemort's Avada Kedavra curses by using a very powerful, unknown spell. Voldemort recognizes this spell and asks why Dumbledore isn't trying to kill him. Dumbledore replies that "merely taking your life would not satisfy me", but J.K. Rowling claims this is not the real reason.

After reading Book 6, we know about Horcruxes, of course. Could this be part of the answer to why he didn't kill him, or is there more to this?
We have also been told that we will find out more about Dumbledore in Book 7. Who could provide this information? Aberforth Dumbledore?

Discussion: Why didn't Dumbledore kill Voldemort in the Ministry? What was the spell he cast? Are Horcruxes the only mystery here?

The gleam of triumph

Dumbledore's "gleam of triumph" will be enormously significant to Book 7. (JKR)

In Book 4, after Harry returns from the graveyard and informs Dumbledore that Voldemort took a little bit of Harry's blood to regain his body, there is a "gleam of something like triumph" in Dumbledore's eyes.

What does this mean? Could it be that Voldemort now has a weakness, having taken Harry's blood, and therefore also Harry's mother's blood? I have no good answer or theory for this, but it's definitely one of the things that intrigues me the most.

Dumbledore always said that Voldemort underestimates the power of love, and also that Voldemort is foolish in believing there is nothing worse than death. This might become very important.

Discussion: What does the gleam of triumph mean? What does it mean that Voldemort now has Harry's blood? Is Voldemort now more vulnerable?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007, 08:02 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Don't have too much time now; I'm still working, but I'm intrigued by all of your points.

Nunis wrote:
Discussion: What do you think the importance is of Harry having his mother's eyes? What might we learn about Lily in Book 7?

Fact is: since we don't know that much about Harry's parents, we don't know anything about his grandparents (well, I could be mistaken here, I haven't read the books as thoroughly as you have). Could Voldemort maybe be related? Or maybe Snape and Harry? Remember, Snape is Half-blood, so that could be something not discussed yet. The eyes could have some significance here too (I think your theory may be more plausible, though...)

Nunis wrote:
Discussion: Why didn't Dumbledore kill Voldemort in the Ministry? What was the spell he cast? Are Horcruxes the only mystery here?

No clue. I don't really think it's (was) in Dumbledore's nature to kill anyone anyway. Plus we don't know if the horcruxes had anything to do with it.

I guess the spell would be some kind of reverse Avada Kedavra. Knowing JKR by now, this probably will have significance. maybe Harry will learn the spell...

Nunis wrote:
Discussion: What does the gleam of triumph mean? What does it mean that Voldemort now has Harry's blood? Is Voldemort now more vulnerable?

I guess you're right here. I think it has something to do with the fact that the circle is now closed. Since he killed the Potters, but succombed to Harry (or the protective spell layed upon him), Voldemort is now prone to some kind of weakness. I also now realize that this (the ending of book 4)probably proves that Harry is not one of the horcruxes, since Voldemort would not want to harm Harry. That would be a weakness that would in the end become his downfall...

Hope I made any sense. I haven't had too much time to think it all over...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007, 11:06 
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

Middle wrote:
Nunis wrote:

Fact is: since we don't know that much about Harry's parents, we don't know anything about his grandparents (well, I could be mistaken here, I haven't read the books as thoroughly as you have). Could Voldemort maybe be related? Or maybe Snape and Harry? Remember, Snape is Half-blood, so that could be something not discussed yet. The eyes could have some significance here too (I think your theory may be more plausible, though...)

JKR has debunked a whole bunch of rumours about various people being related. There could be something, but I doubt it. She has also said that Harry's grandparents are not important.

Middle wrote:
Nunis wrote:

No clue. I don't really think it's (was) in Dumbledore's nature to kill anyone anyway. Plus we don't know if the horcruxes had anything to do with it.

I guess the spell would be some kind of reverse Avada Kedavra. Knowing JKR by now, this probably will have significance. maybe Harry will learn the spell...

A reverse AK would make sense, and it's a theory I've heard before. Same as how some people say there's probably an opposite of a Horcrux. We just don't have enough info on either topic to know.

Middle wrote:
Nunis wrote:

I guess you're right here. I think it has something to do with the fact that the circle is now closed. Since he killed the Potters, but succombed to Harry (or the protective spell layed upon him), Voldemort is now prone to some kind of weakness. I also now realize that this (the ending of book 4)probably proves that Harry is not one of the horcruxes, since Voldemort would not want to harm Harry. That would be a weakness that would in the end become his downfall...

Hope I made any sense. I haven't had too much time to think it all over...

I have never believed that Harry is a Horcrux, but the people who do argue that if Harry is a Horcrux, he probably wasn't one when Voldemort tried to kill him as a baby, but rather that he made Harry a Horcrux using one of his parents' murder, so that he wasn't before, but he is now.

I don't buy it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007, 13:10 
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient

Nunis wrote:
Boötes

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007, 02:53 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

About the mother's eyes: over the past three books JKR has systematically destroyed James Potter's reputation. He was first revealed as a notorious rule-breaker (not in the Harry mould, but the Fred and George mould), than as a bully (see Snape's worst memory), and ultimately a vain and reckless man. It is possible that Mr Potter may have drifted closer to the dark arts than we would ever have thought, and the significance of Harry having Lily's eyes - the consensus is rock-solid, Lily was a nice person - is to allow him to retain his sense of belonging to the wizarding community through his new-found admiration of his mother, which will replace his deification of his father when, confronted by some truth or another, Harry has to face up to his father's less savoury character-traits or actions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007, 03:53 
Key Grip
Key Grip

I think it has to be tied in with Voldemort, what if there was a spell that could reveal what the last thing a person saw before they died was, or that Lily had found a way to protect Harry and destroy Voldermort by communicating the spell through the eyes. Thus having his mothers eyes would mean he has the power and knowledge in there to destroy Voldemort.
I think that we are gong to find out that Lily used to date Snape before going with James.

Dumbledore couldn't kill Voldemort because he knew it was a prophecy that Harry would. I think he cast a spell that would enable Harry to draw in the power of all the dead wizards/witches that Voldemort had killed. There has to be a mystery involving Dumbledores death. Did he really die? Or was it a Boggit? Snape had to be seen to kill dumbledore in order for him to be accepted back into the Death Eaters, I think that Snape is going to turn up on the side of good, and finish up been a hero.

When harry got hit by Voldemorts spell that left a scar, hegot Parsletongue, some of Voldemorts powers transferred to Harry. By having Harry's blood it means that Voldemort is more vunurable.

But consider this, what if Lilly was a Squib, or a Muggle, but had some other type of power such as telekenisis or psychic abilities? That would mean that Harry was in fact a Half-Blood, therefore Voldemort would no longer be the pure blood wizard he works so hard to enforce

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007, 04:23 
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

Wow, almost that entire post was unintelligible and random. I found it very hard to follow your thoughts, and you strayed off topic a couple times. Do let's try to stay on topic for these, and present our thoughts and ideas clearly. I had to read that several times, and it still gave me a headache.

Impman wrote:

I think it has to be tied in with Voldemort, what if there was a spell that could reveal what the last thing a person saw before they died was, or that Lily had found a way to protect Harry and destroy Voldermort by communicating the spell through the eyes. Thus having his mothers eyes would mean he has the power and knowledge in there to destroy Voldemort.
I think that we are gong to find out that Lily used to date Snape before going with James.

I can maybe buy that it could be something giving Harry knowledge, but his eyes having extra power I find hard to believe.

And I already explained my Snape-Lily theory.

Impman wrote:

Dumbledore couldn't kill Voldemort because he knew it was a prophecy that Harry would. I think he cast a spell that would enable Harry to draw in the power of all the dead wizards/witches that Voldemort had killed. There has to be a mystery involving Dumbledores death. Did he really die? Or was it a Boggit? Snape had to be seen to kill dumbledore in order for him to be accepted back into the Death Eaters, I think that Snape is going to turn up on the side of good, and finish up been a hero.

The obvious answer to the first question is that Dumbledore didn't kill Voldemort because of 1) horcruxes and 2) the prophecy. My question, however, was if it was something else, what could that be?

Also, I've been deliberatly saving the Snape's Loyalty debate for later. Dumbledore's death is not on the table yet either (however, JKR has said he is "definitely dead").

Impman wrote:

When harry got hit by Voldemorts spell that left a scar, hegot Parsletongue, some of Voldemorts powers transferred to Harry. By having Harry's blood it means that Voldemort is more vunurable.

Why? I agree he is probably more vulnerable too, that was in the question. What I am curious to know though is why you guys think that might be. Does Voldemort now have Harry's mother's love in him maybe? Dumbledore wouldn't have that gleam of triumph in his eye for nothing.

Impman wrote:
But consider this, what if Lilly was a Squib, or a Muggle, but had some other type of power such as telekenisis or psychic abilities? That would mean that Harry was in fact a Half-Blood, therefore Voldemort would no longer be the pure blood wizard he works so hard to enforce

I'm sorry, what? I can't understand a thing you just said. Telekinesis --are you serious? We already know that both Harry and Voldemort are half-bloods.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007, 06:06 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

On RAB - I'm pretty certain that it is Regulus. I'll toss one out, though, that I thought when first reading. Mr. Borgin of Borgin and Burke's could also be involved. Riddle worked for him. It is possible that the locket was an artifact stolen from B&B or something.

That said, I'm pretty sure that the locket was taken by Regulus and was the one in the Black house.

Nunis wrote:

I've always thought that Snape had loved Lily. I'd always thought that it was unrequited, but you present some compelling arguments there.

Quote:

AD is a smart man. He knew that it would be futile to attempt to kill Voldemort, as per the prophecy.

Quote:

Yeah, it definitely means some good stuff for Harry. My thought is that Harry will be able to use this in a more controlled way to spy on Voldemort.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007, 07:35 
Key Grip
Key Grip

Sorry for my gramatically incorrect posting Nunis, I will try harder next time.

I do not believe there is a scrap of love in Voldemort, so cannot buy that as a reason why he should be more vulnerable. And I don't think that Lillys Love could have been transferred through blood.

The fact that Voldemort NEEDED Harry's blood is important, it gave him life, but given the gleam in Dumbledore's could mean that Harry's blood is a double edged sword, which could mean the demise of Voldemort.

Is that more understanding?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007, 08:25 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Impman wrote:
And I don't think that Lillys Love could have been transferred through blood.

It's a wizzard's world so I wouldn't cypher this away to fast. However, if JKR would actually put this in the last book with words like these, there'd probably be a lot of :roll:'s

Impman wrote:
The fact that Voldemort NEEDED Harry's blood is important, it gave him life, but given the gleam in Dumbledore's could mean that Harry's blood is a double edged sword, which could mean the demise of Voldemort.
That's what her Nunisness tried to say too, I think...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007, 10:16 
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

Middle wrote:
Impman wrote:

That's what her Nunisness tried to say too, I think...

Yes, it was. Sorry if I was unclear or if I was harsh before.

Basically, Voldemort needed Harry's blood to return. When Dumbledore found out he had indeed taken Harry's blood, there was the gleam of triumph, which would seem to signify that this was a good thing for The Good Side. Why, however, I have no idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007, 12:37 
Key Grip
Key Grip

Just had another thought.

It concerns the fact that Harry has Lilly's eyes. Now if I remember Lilly didn't need glasses. Does Harry really need the glasses? Or could the very glasses on Harry's head be one of the Horcruxes??

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007, 12:42 
Rush Chair
Rush Chair

Impman wrote:

It concerns the fact that Harry has Lilly's eyes. Now if I remember Lilly didn't need glasses. Does Harry really need the glasses? Or could the very glasses on Harry's head be one of the Horcruxes??

Wouldn't his scar make more sense? (And I know very little about the matter.) Presumably he's changed glasses a bunch of times. But his scar has always been there and is certainly supernatural.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007, 13:09 

JJ wrote:
Impman wrote:

Wouldn't his scar make more sense? (And I know very little about the matter.) Presumably he's changed glasses a bunch of times. But his scar has always been there and is certainly supernatural.

I bet the word "scar" doesn't even appear in book 7.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007, 13:15 
Rush Chair
Rush Chair

alan smithee wrote:
JJ wrote:
Impman wrote:

I bet the word "scar" doesn't even appear in book 7.

And that's the last word.

(Doing a bit of research, I see that the scar theory is well traveled. I was certain it wasn't original, as it seems fairly obvious.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007, 22:31 
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

Impman wrote:

JJ wrote:

As you said, the scar thing is not an original theory. Another big one is that Harry is a Horcrux. The reason I don't like either is that it takes intent to produce a Horcrux, and would Voldemort really want a part of his soul living inside Harry for 16 years? I doubt it. Also, Voldemort suffers greatly when he tries to possess Harry, so how could his soul live in there for so long? It could happen, but I won't like it.

Also, as far as we know, he's never changed glasses. At least not since he was 11. And yes, I do believe he needs his glasses. Every time they fall off, he's groping around for them and can't see properly. It would seem unlikely the Dursleys would spend money on glasses for Harry if he didn't need them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next