FilmWise Forums
It is currently 20 Jun 2018, 20:57

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2009, 22:12 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2002, 16:00
Posts: 7527
Sela5 wrote:
Sugarpuss O'Shea wrote:
Updated Scoreboard

Buckykatt - 169
BubbyChubs - 116
Sela5 - 69
Agrajag - 43
Batman - 2
Steel Frog - 2


Ahh, 69....:tongue:
Image

Image

_________________
You see, Hopsi, you don't know very much about girls. The best ones aren't as good as you probably think they are and the bad ones aren't as bad. Not nearly as bad.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2009, 22:24 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2002, 16:00
Posts: 7527
Updated Scoreboard

Buckykatt - 169
Sunshine Dee - 125
BubbyChubs - 116
Sela5 - 69
Agrajag - 43
Batman - 2
Steel Frog - 2


And in case this encourages others to join in - I'm not being too terribly strict with my grading (it's not easy on my OCD, but hey, it's Christmas and stuff). As long as I can tell you're talking about the right song, album, or artist, that's all that really matters. (Unfortunately, I can't give credit for "That one guy" - nice try, BubbyChubs.)

But, of course, you still have over a week to wrack your brains and bother your friends and family.

:glwacoy:

_________________
You see, Hopsi, you don't know very much about girls. The best ones aren't as good as you probably think they are and the bad ones aren't as bad. Not nearly as bad.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2009, 22:34 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2005, 08:37
Posts: 5829
Location: a furry little Don Quixote
Sugarpuss O'Shea wrote:

But, of course, you still have over a week to wrack your brains and bother your friends and family.



Can I just say how refreshing it is to actually hang around with people who don't write "rack your brains" and don't understand why I go flippy when they do? Thank you, FW.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2009, 22:41 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2002, 16:00
Posts: 7527
Buckykatt wrote:
Sugarpuss O'Shea wrote:

But, of course, you still have over a week to wrack your brains and bother your friends and family.



Can I just say how refreshing it is to actually hang around with people who don't write "rack your brains" and don't understand why I go flippy when they do? Thank you, FW.

Aw, you're among friends here, Bucky. Welcome home.

_________________
You see, Hopsi, you don't know very much about girls. The best ones aren't as good as you probably think they are and the bad ones aren't as bad. Not nearly as bad.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2009, 20:40 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2002, 16:00
Posts: 7527
Updated Scoreboard

Buckykatt - 169
Sunshine Dee - 143
BubbyChubs - 116
Sela5 - 69
Agrajag - 43
Batman - 2
Steel Frog - 2

_________________
You see, Hopsi, you don't know very much about girls. The best ones aren't as good as you probably think they are and the bad ones aren't as bad. Not nearly as bad.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2009, 21:43 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2002, 16:00
Posts: 7527
Updated Scoreboard

Buckykatt - 169
Sunshine Dee - 143
BubbyChubs - 116
Sela5 - 69
Agrajag - 43
Batman - 2
Steel Frog - 2
bratzks - 1


Look out, Batman and Steel Frog. It looks like bratzks likes to be on the bottom, too.

_________________
You see, Hopsi, you don't know very much about girls. The best ones aren't as good as you probably think they are and the bad ones aren't as bad. Not nearly as bad.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009, 00:34 
Offline
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2001, 16:00
Posts: 27597
Location: Sweden
Are you listing the name alphabetically if they share a score? If so, I might just submit two correct answers in order to partake of the BatFrog sandwich.

(Seriously though, I'm sorry I'm lame and haven't participated. I'll see if I have time this week, but no promises.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009, 00:52 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2002, 16:00
Posts: 7527
Nunis wrote:
Are you listing the name alphabetically if they share a score?

Sweetheart, I thought you knew me. Do you really have to ask? :)

Nunis wrote:
(Seriously though, I'm sorry I'm lame and haven't participated. I'll see if I have time this week, but no promises.)

No worries. Everybody's got until Friday, or more realistically whenever I wake up on Saturday (most likely noonish, CST).

_________________
You see, Hopsi, you don't know very much about girls. The best ones aren't as good as you probably think they are and the bad ones aren't as bad. Not nearly as bad.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009, 01:23 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2002, 16:00
Posts: 7527
Updated Scoreboard

Buckykatt - 169
Sunshine Dee - 143
BubbyChubs - 116
Sela5 - 69
Agrajag - 43
Batman - 2
Nunis - 2
Steel Frog - 2
bratzks - 1

And Nunis joins the leader board. :roll: Is this just a joke to some of you people? That doesn't relieve you of your responsibility for this material. Now I'm waiting for PMs from some of you...Listen, I'm not joking. This is my job!

:D

_________________
You see, Hopsi, you don't know very much about girls. The best ones aren't as good as you probably think they are and the bad ones aren't as bad. Not nearly as bad.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009, 01:31 
Offline
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2001, 16:00
Posts: 27597
Location: Sweden
Mmm, sandwich.

Yay.

Sorry. You'll have my actual entry by Friday.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009, 08:33 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28949
Location: Gotham's seedier side
Sugarpuss O'Shea wrote:
And Nunis joins the leader board. :roll: Is this just a joke to some of you people? That doesn't relieve you of your responsibility for this material. Now I'm waiting for PMs from some of you...Listen, I'm not joking. This is my job!


Don't worry. I'll be sending in each answer in an individual PM.


Nunis wrote:
Mmm, sandwich.


Normally I'd say, "BOING!" but then I realized that my sandwich is you and Agra.

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009, 08:55 
Offline
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
User avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2005, 09:12
Posts: 11936
Location: You know, right here
Batman wrote:
Sugarpuss O'Shea wrote:
And Nunis joins the leader board. :roll: Is this just a joke to some of you people? That doesn't relieve you of your responsibility for this material. Now I'm waiting for PMs from some of you...Listen, I'm not joking. This is my job!


Don't worry. I'll be sending in each answer in an individual PM.


Nunis wrote:
Mmm, sandwich.


Normally I'd say, "BOING!" but then I realized that my sandwich is you and Agra.


Barney Stinson's The Bro Code wrote:
Bro Code Rule: Never look at the other guys eyes during the Devil's 3-way

_________________
The Plane's going to Chicago. The Pilot's going to New York. The Passengers are going to Pieces!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009, 09:16 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33743
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Sela5 wrote:
Batman wrote:
Sugarpuss O'Shea wrote:
And Nunis joins the leader board. :roll: Is this just a joke to some of you people? That doesn't relieve you of your responsibility for this material. Now I'm waiting for PMs from some of you...Listen, I'm not joking. This is my job!


Don't worry. I'll be sending in each answer in an individual PM.


Nunis wrote:
Mmm, sandwich.


Normally I'd say, "BOING!" but then I realized that my sandwich is you and Agra.


Barney Stinson's The Bro Code wrote:
Bro Code Rule: Never look at the other guys eyes during the Devil's 3-way

I just submitted my answers (unofficially 10 points, Whoo Hoo! :roll: ) so...

An Agra Sandwich?
That ain't no Manwhich
But now the Bat
can rejoice that
he'll be stuck between
a Dawg and a Queen.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009, 09:23 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28949
Location: Gotham's seedier side
sldawgs wrote:
Sela5 wrote:
Batman wrote:
Sugarpuss O'Shea wrote:
And Nunis joins the leader board. :roll: Is this just a joke to some of you people? That doesn't relieve you of your responsibility for this material. Now I'm waiting for PMs from some of you...Listen, I'm not joking. This is my job!


Don't worry. I'll be sending in each answer in an individual PM.


Nunis wrote:
Mmm, sandwich.


Normally I'd say, "BOING!" but then I realized that my sandwich is you and Agra.


Barney Stinson's The Bro Code wrote:
Bro Code Rule: Never look at the other guys eyes during the Devil's 3-way

I just submitted my answers (unofficially 10 points, Whoo Hoo! :roll: ) so...

An Agra Sandwich?
That ain't no Manwhich
But now the Bat
can rejoice that
he'll be stuck between
a Dawg and a Queen.

Yeah, that's not making me feel real great either. I think what I need is Ursula Andress to score somewhere between 3 and 10.

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009, 09:24 
Offline
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2001, 16:00
Posts: 27597
Location: Sweden
Batman wrote:
Normally I'd say, "BOING!" but then I realized that my sandwich is you and Agra.


Hey, don't knock it till you've tried it.

Although admittedly my sandwich is much tastier.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009, 12:29 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2005, 08:37
Posts: 5829
Location: a furry little Don Quixote
And look, Sela's trapped under a three-layer girl pile....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009, 12:30 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33743
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Buckykatt wrote:
And look, Sela's trapped under a three-layer girl pile....

Lucky bastard!

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009, 12:40 
Offline
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
User avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2005, 09:12
Posts: 11936
Location: You know, right here
sldawgs wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:
And look, Sela's trapped under a three-layer girl pile....

Lucky bastard!


Image

_________________
The Plane's going to Chicago. The Pilot's going to New York. The Passengers are going to Pieces!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009, 20:30 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32824
Sugarpuss O'Shea wrote:
And Nunis joins the leader board. :roll: Is this just a joke to some of you people? That doesn't relieve you of your responsibility for this material. Now I'm waiting for PMs from some of you...Listen, I'm not joking. This is my job!

:lol:

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2009, 21:18 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2002, 16:00
Posts: 7527
Updated Scoreboard

Buckykatt - 169
Sunshine Dee - 143
BubbyChubs - 116
Sela5 - 69
Agrajag - 43
sldawgs - 10
Batman - 2
Nunis - 2
Steel Frog - 2
bratzks - 1

_________________
You see, Hopsi, you don't know very much about girls. The best ones aren't as good as you probably think they are and the bad ones aren't as bad. Not nearly as bad.


Last edited by Sugarpuss O'Shea on 06 Jan 2009, 21:57, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2009, 21:24 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33743
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Sugarpuss O'Shea wrote:
Updated Scoreboard

Buckykatt - 169
Sunshine Dee - 143
BubbyChubs - 116
Sela5 - 69
Agrajag - 43
sldawgs - 10
Batman - 2
Steel Frog - 2
bratzks - 1

Damn, without Nunis all I have to look forward to sandwhichwise is Agra-Batman, Batman-SF, or Agra-Sela. Not good. :D

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2009, 21:48 
Offline
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
User avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2005, 09:12
Posts: 11936
Location: You know, right here
sldawgs wrote:
Sugarpuss O'Shea wrote:
Updated Scoreboard

Buckykatt - 169
Sunshine Dee - 143
BubbyChubs - 116
Sela5 - 69
Agrajag - 43
sldawgs - 10
Batman - 2
Steel Frog - 2
bratzks - 1

Damn, without Nunis all I have to look forward to sandwhichwise is Agra-Batman, Batman-SF, or Agra-Sela. Not good. :D


Don't look at me, my goals are higher (up)....

_________________
The Plane's going to Chicago. The Pilot's going to New York. The Passengers are going to Pieces!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2009, 21:56 
Offline
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2001, 16:00
Posts: 27597
Location: Sweden
My two points not good enough anymore? :tongue:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2009, 21:57 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2002, 16:00
Posts: 7527
sldawgs wrote:
Sugarpuss O'Shea wrote:
Updated Scoreboard

Buckykatt - 169
Sunshine Dee - 143
BubbyChubs - 116
Sela5 - 69
Agrajag - 43
sldawgs - 10
Batman - 2
Nunis - 2
Steel Frog - 2
bratzks - 1

Damn, without Nunis all I have to look forward to sandwhichwise is Agra-Batman, Batman-SF, or Agra-Sela. Not good. :D

Oops, I copied and pasted from the first post of this thread, but I forgot to add Nunis to that one. Sorry and stuff.

_________________
You see, Hopsi, you don't know very much about girls. The best ones aren't as good as you probably think they are and the bad ones aren't as bad. Not nearly as bad.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2009, 21:58 
Offline
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2001, 16:00
Posts: 27597
Location: Sweden
Ah, that's better.

Btw, I did some actual work on this on my free day yesterday, so I won't be enjoying that sandwich much longer.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group