FilmWise Forums
http://www.filmwise.com/forums/

Photography
http://www.filmwise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18432
Page 2 of 2

Author:  dante [ 13 Aug 2010, 06:10 ]
Post subject:  Re: Photography

Philip wrote:
dante wrote:
ty all!
Taken with a Canon 350D and Sigma 17-70 DC lens. The photo is an HDR image of three separate photos.

It's beautiful. Where was it taken?

Canmore, Alberta.

Author:  sldawgs [ 13 Aug 2010, 18:25 ]
Post subject:  Re: Photography

My brother is an amateur photographer. Some people from the Nation Trust For Historic Preservation saw a photo project that he has been doing where he takes pictures of County Courthouses in Texas Counties. They were impressed and asked him to write something for their blog. Here is a link to it: PreservationNation

Image

Author:  Agrajag [ 13 Aug 2010, 18:49 ]
Post subject:  Re: Photography

sldawgs wrote:
Here is a link to it: PreservationNation

Quote:
From the northwestern tip of Dallam County in the panhandle, to the southeastern tip of Cameron County on the U.S.-Mexico border, is a span of over 900 miles. That’s farther than the distance between New York and Atlanta.

:eek:

I know the slide show is a collection of his favorites, but seriously--are there no overcast days in Texas?

Author:  sldawgs [ 13 Aug 2010, 19:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: Photography

Agrajag wrote:
I know the slide show is a collection of his favorites, but seriously--are there no overcast days in Texas?

We have our share. But we have some very good days too, plus the fact that if it is raining, he usually doesn't go on the trip.

Here are the links to all 4 parts.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

And here is a link to all the pictures so far.

Author:  Agrajag [ 13 Aug 2010, 19:33 ]
Post subject:  Re: Photography

sldawgs wrote:
Agrajag wrote:
I know the slide show is a collection of his favorites, but seriously--are there no overcast days in Texas?

We have our share. But we have some very good days too, plus the fact that if it is raining, he usually doesn't go on the trip.

Here are the links to all 4 parts.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

And here is a link to all the pictures so far.

That's a good read... Thanks for sharing!

Author:  sldawgs [ 13 Aug 2010, 19:44 ]
Post subject:  Re: Photography

Agrajag wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Agrajag wrote:
I know the slide show is a collection of his favorites, but seriously--are there no overcast days in Texas?

We have our share. But we have some very good days too, plus the fact that if it is raining, he usually doesn't go on the trip.

Here are the links to all 4 parts.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

And here is a link to all the pictures so far.

That's a good read... Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, I'm pretty proud of him. Here is his 365 days 365 pictures project.

Author:  knarf [ 13 Aug 2010, 19:49 ]
Post subject:  Re: Photography

Agrajag wrote:
Quote:
From the northwestern tip of Dallam County in the panhandle, to the southeastern tip of Cameron County on the U.S.-Mexico border, is a span of over 900 miles. That’s farther than the distance between New York and Atlanta.

:eek:


Wow, that's almost half an Alaska!







:mishchief:

Author:  sldawgs [ 13 Aug 2010, 19:56 ]
Post subject:  Re: Photography

knarf wrote:
Agrajag wrote:
Quote:
From the northwestern tip of Dallam County in the panhandle, to the southeastern tip of Cameron County on the U.S.-Mexico border, is a span of over 900 miles. That’s farther than the distance between New York and Atlanta.

:eek:


Wow, that's almost half an Alaska!
:mishchief:

Alaska can just shampoo my crotch. :lol:

Author:  Scruluce [ 13 Aug 2010, 20:01 ]
Post subject:  Re: Photography

sldawgs wrote:
knarf wrote:
Agrajag wrote:
Quote:
From the northwestern tip of Dallam County in the panhandle, to the southeastern tip of Cameron County on the U.S.-Mexico border, is a span of over 900 miles. That’s farther than the distance between New York and Atlanta.

:eek:


Wow, that's almost half an Alaska!
:mishchief:

Alaska can just shampoo my crotch. :lol:

sounds like dawgs is lookin for some Nanookie
:crotchsoap:

Author:  knarf [ 13 Aug 2010, 20:03 ]
Post subject:  Re: Photography

scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
knarf wrote:
Agrajag wrote:
Quote:
From the northwestern tip of Dallam County in the panhandle, to the southeastern tip of Cameron County on the U.S.-Mexico border, is a span of over 900 miles. That’s farther than the distance between New York and Atlanta.

:eek:


Wow, that's almost half an Alaska!
:mishchief:

Alaska can just shampoo my crotch. :lol:

sounds like dawgs is lookin for some Nanookie
:crotchsoap:

Watch out where, the sldawgs go...

Author:  alan smithee [ 15 Aug 2010, 13:53 ]
Post subject:  Re: Photography

sldawgs wrote:
My brother is an amateur photographer. Some people from the Nation Trust For Historic Preservation saw a photo project that he has been doing where he takes pictures of County Courthouses in Texas Counties. They were impressed and asked him to write something for their blog. Here is a link to it: PreservationNation

Image

very cool

Author:  dante [ 24 Feb 2012, 13:36 ]
Post subject:  Re: Photography

766 North
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/66344885@N ... otostream/)

Image

Author:  Scruluce [ 24 Feb 2012, 15:38 ]
Post subject:  Re: Photography

beautiful! did you take this?

Author:  You Know, for Kids [ 28 Feb 2012, 07:55 ]
Post subject:  Re: Photography

I need to learn how to use a camera.

It's especially embarrassing that I don't know what the hell I am doing, considering that my father was a professional photographer.

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/