FilmWise Forums
It is currently 19 Jun 2018, 15:54

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 30 Dec 2009, 22:05 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32822
A² wrote:
I just bought it based on your posts. If I hate it then Nunis and Bing each owe me $0.495

I'm paying for it with freedom.

Image
You owe us a nickel!

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2010, 09:15 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
A² wrote:
bing wrote:
A² wrote:
I just bought it based on your posts. If I hate it then Nunis and Bing each owe me $0.495

Did you win yet.

The planes just keep coming and coming and coming and coming and coming

I don't find it terribly realistic. You let one mid-air accident happen and, all the sudden, you're out of a job? WTF?

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2010, 11:28 
Offline
Better in Real Life
Better in Real Life
User avatar

Joined: 03 May 2004, 08:33
Posts: 18731
Location: Well we're living here near Allentown...
JJ wrote:
A² wrote:
bing wrote:
A² wrote:
I just bought it based on your posts. If I hate it then Nunis and Bing each owe me $0.495

Did you win yet.

The planes just keep coming and coming and coming and coming and coming

I don't find it terribly realistic. You let one mid-air accident happen and, all the sudden, you're out of a job? WTF?

I hear that people with the Flight Control app on their iPod have the highest suicide rate among all other app users.

_________________
If you wake up at a different time in a different place could you wake up as a different person?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2010, 17:24 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 33875
Location: parts unknown
Does anyone want to whip me at Words With Friends? I'm Miagi Do

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2010, 11:47 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38297
Location: San Francisco

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Jan 2010, 15:16 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38297
Location: San Francisco
not a game, but has anyone tried this app for texting (purportedly both free and using some fancy-lad group crap?)

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 24 Jan 2010, 09:55 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
Defender Chronicles. Simply awesome. Best game yet.

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 00:35 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2007, 03:24
Posts: 2746
Location: Texas
alan smithee wrote:
not a game, but has anyone tried this app for texting (purportedly both free and using some fancy-lad group crap?)

I started using it. It's especially helpful for me since I'm over here, and no one in the states can receive texts from my cell phone. I guess if you're worried about the price of texting it's worthwhile, or if you're going to use the whole group thing.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Jan 2010, 21:59 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
JJ wrote:
Defender Chronicles. Simply awesome. Best game yet.


So, this game's so good that I had to Jailbreak my iPod to install Cydia and then Veency to run a script I found off the net so that my PC could make the iPod keep spamming the same levels to earn more gold. My hero needs to level up.

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2010, 18:32 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
http://freeappaday.com/app.php?day=01&month=02 has a free video poker app today. Looks like they get a new free app every day.

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2010, 17:48 
Offline
Verdana 10pt
Verdana 10pt

Joined: 24 Oct 2002, 00:05
Posts: 14573
Location: Harlem rock city
Just got a Nexus One, anyone have any suggestions on Android apps? In particular am looking for an RSS reader that can download and sync with Google Reader.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2010, 18:49 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38297
Location: San Francisco
bing wrote:
Just got a Nexus One, anyone have any suggestions on Android apps? In particular am looking for an RSS reader that can download and sync with Google Reader.

I've followed up over here

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 29 Mar 2010, 03:05 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 33875
Location: parts unknown
I've been playing some Zombie Farm lately. It's not that great so I don't know why I play. Bored, I guess.

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2010, 18:31 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38297
Location: San Francisco
next-gen iPhone(?)

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2010, 06:58 
Offline
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
User avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 08:59
Posts: 12428
This seems as good a place as any to post this.

Netflix app. for iphone/ipod touch. Allows you access/watch your instant queue from your ipod. It works well too.

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2010, 07:18 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33741
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
bratzks wrote:
This seems as good a place as any to post this.

Netflix app. for iphone/ipod touch. Allows you access/watch your instant queue from your ipod. It works well too.

Is this the iPhix app or does Netflix have their own now? iPhix is nice but I think it just allows you to work with your queues and stuff.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2010, 08:22 
Offline
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
User avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 08:59
Posts: 12428
sldawgs wrote:
bratzks wrote:
This seems as good a place as any to post this.

Netflix app. for iphone/ipod touch. Allows you access/watch your instant queue from your ipod. It works well too.

Is this the iPhix app or does Netflix have their own now? iPhix is nice but I think it just allows you to work with your queues and stuff.

Netflix just released their own.

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2010, 08:25 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33741
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
bratzks wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
bratzks wrote:
This seems as good a place as any to post this.

Netflix app. for iphone/ipod touch. Allows you access/watch your instant queue from your ipod. It works well too.

Is this the iPhix app or does Netflix have their own now? iPhix is nice but I think it just allows you to work with your queues and stuff.

Netflix just released their own.

Cool.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2010, 11:39 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 13839
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City
so there's this Movie Cat game ... purdy fun


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2010, 16:53 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28944
Location: Gotham's seedier side
I was hankering to play Myst again, but I couldn't find my old CD-ROM nor a new version at any of the local games stores. Then on a whim I thought I'd see if they had a version for the iPhone and lo and behold, they did. I ended up getting it for only $1.99. It's just as awesome as I remember.

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2010, 22:26 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 13839
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City
Batman wrote:
I was hankering to play Myst again, but I couldn't find my old CD-ROM nor a new version at any of the local games stores. Then on a whim I thought I'd see if they had a version for the iPhone and lo and behold, they did. I ended up getting it for only $1.99. It's just as awesome as I remember.

awesome. whole series was a lot of fun. still have em all. lemme know if you would like copies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 24 Oct 2010, 01:32 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28944
Location: Gotham's seedier side
scruluce wrote:
Batman wrote:
I was hankering to play Myst again, but I couldn't find my old CD-ROM nor a new version at any of the local games stores. Then on a whim I thought I'd see if they had a version for the iPhone and lo and behold, they did. I ended up getting it for only $1.99. It's just as awesome as I remember.

awesome. whole series was a lot of fun. still have em all. lemme know if you would like copies.

I've got the others sitting here on the desk in front of me. I just couldn't find the original. Thanks, though.

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 04:15 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Posts: 8365
Location: Around
scruluce wrote:
so there's this Movie Cat game ... purdy fun

:green:

_________________
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2010, 10:45 
Offline
FilmWise with Cheese
FilmWise with Cheese
User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2003, 16:27
Posts: 11599
Location: Paris, France, Europe, Earth.
Cassius
The App is Free and funny.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2010, 11:59 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38297
Location: San Francisco
Toto le Héros wrote:
Cassius
The App is Free and funny.

et tu, toto?

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group