FilmWise Forums
It is currently 15 Dec 2018, 22:05

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
PostPosted: 01 Apr 2014, 17:31 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

A² wrote:
Speaking of wolfluminati, Candy hasn't had an account in our alliance for about 2 months but is still active in the chat and acting like one of us. So weird.

Yeah... I don't buy any of her contrived tales, honestly. With Gravel leaving today, I'm not sure we have any Lone Rangers left. But we have had a bunch of good recruits and alts. I'm pretty happy with where we are at. I'll probably flush wolfluminati of anyone not in guild tonight or tomorrow and we can talk about promoting someone.

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2014, 23:50 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
You Know, for Kids wrote:
A² wrote:
Speaking of wolfluminati, Candy hasn't had an account in our alliance for about 2 months but is still active in the chat and acting like one of us. So weird.

Yeah... I don't buy any of her contrived tales, honestly. With Gravel leaving today, I'm not sure we have any Lone Rangers left. But we have had a bunch of good recruits and alts. I'm pretty happy with where we are at. I'll probably flush wolfluminati of anyone not in guild tonight or tomorrow and we can talk about promoting someone.

I say boot her ass from chat then. She has said she was going to fix the "account hack" issue, or add her alt with us, or... she ain't on the team in some form or fashion, then why the hell is she chatting with us?

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2014, 05:50 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Scruluce wrote:
A² wrote:

I say boot her ass from chat then. She has said she was going to fix the "account hack" issue, or add her alt with us, or... she ain't on the team in some form or fashion, then why the hell is she chatting with us?

Because, for now at least, it's un-necessary. If we do have any remaining LR people (SexyBret, maybe? Bavlar?) it might create friction with them.

Let's leave her there for the moment and we can maybe reach out to her and ask about any of her alts joining.

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2014, 18:07 
Captain of the Starship FilmWise

Scruluce wrote:
A² wrote:

Because, for now at least, it's un-necessary. If we do have any remaining LR people (SexyBret, maybe? Bavlar?) it might create friction with them.

Let's leave her there for the moment and we can maybe reach out to her and ask about any of her alts joining.

I never booted her from chat because, while annoying, it wasn't really hurting anything or worth any potential drama that would ensue.

PostPosted: 27 May 2014, 00:43 

Harv, I have a surprise for you

PostPosted: 27 May 2014, 05:09 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

A² wrote:
Harv, I have a surprise for you

This isn't going to be your dick in a box, again, is it? ;)

(I guess I should log in...)

PostPosted: 27 May 2014, 18:07 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
anyone have (formerly) monster cards they'd be willing to part with? preferably a L or UL bruiser (atk) or tactic (def) 8)

I missed that announcement completely.

PostPosted: 28 May 2014, 12:00 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Scruluce wrote:
anyone have (formerly) monster cards they'd be willing to part with? preferably a L or UL bruiser (atk) or tactic (def) 8)

While I didn't get it from Monster, I have an 80 Arc IM that you can have if it is useful.

PostPosted: 28 May 2014, 15:12 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Scruluce wrote:

While I didn't get it from Monster, I have an 80 Arc IM that you can have if it is useful.

only if you aren't going to use it. It would boost my def a bit.

PostPosted: 28 May 2014, 17:07 

The only bruiser he had was the Hood that he gave me. No tactic defense, either. He was really speed heavy. He had a lot of assorted UR+ but I doubt any of those would help you.

PostPosted: 29 May 2014, 08:00 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

A² wrote:
The only bruiser he had was the Hood that he gave me. No tactic defense, either. He was really speed heavy. He had a lot of assorted UR+ but I doubt any of those would help you.

You're probably right there.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2014, 18:35 

Harv, you quit and didn't even say goodbye? If you're done playing we could try to sell off your deck for you or give it all away, Monster style

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2014, 18:42 
Key Grip
Key Grip

I can't believe there was no goodbye. I wish I could use LINE stickers to show how upset i am.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2014, 18:53 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

woah, wait. he what?

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2014, 18:57 

Scruluce wrote:
woah, wait. he what?

He left Wolf! this afternoon

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2014, 18:57 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

A² wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
woah, wait. he what?

He left Wolf! this afternoon

ain't that some shit?

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2014, 19:15 
Key Grip
Key Grip

And RoB.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2014, 21:58 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

I'm not in RoB, so not a big deal to me there... at least not by itself.

He quit both? today?! Is Harv feeling ok?

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2014, 11:16 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Scruluce wrote:
I'm not in RoB, so not a big deal to me there... at least not by itself.

He quit both? today?! Is Harv feeling ok?

Hadn't played either in some time, other than a touch of the last AvA and I just couldn't build interest. I only removed myself from orders in both to free up the spot and the officer position because I knew Aaron wouldn't. At least not for a while.

Issues with Mobage were the straw that broke the camel's back but my willingness to deal with the "grind" in both games had been dwindling. I looked forward to events where I could log on once or twice a day and do well, and dreaded those that required me to be on every hour or two.

Have not decided what to do with the cards in either game. I don't think I am as generous as Monster, but if there are cards you really want/need, let me know.

I'm feeling fine. Playing Ingress and Marvel Puzzle Quest for my phone gaming fixes. MPQ has grind potential, unfortunately, so I'm not sure how long I will stick with that.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2014, 11:42 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

I don't have you as a teammate, so I can't see your cards. I could use a few Leg speeds if you have them and aren't going to play anymore.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2014, 11:52 
Key Grip
Key Grip

I'd just take my phyia back pretty please :)

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2014, 06:42 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

fonglai wrote:

Sent her back with some other toys that I hope will help.

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2014, 06:43 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Scruluce wrote:
I don't have you as a teammate, so I can't see your cards. I could use a few Leg speeds if you have them and aren't going to play anymore.

Att? Def? Both?

I'll have to send them through A2.

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2014, 07:11 
Key Grip
Key Grip

fonglai wrote:

Sent her back with some other toys that I hope will help.

I'll put them to good use! Thank you!

PostPosted: 22 Nov 2014, 20:15 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Scruluce wrote:

Att? Def? Both?

I'll have to send them through A2.

Either. Both.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next