FilmWise Forums
It is currently 15 Dec 2018, 22:58

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1883 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next
PostPosted: 18 Sep 2013, 00:25 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Philip wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
Philip wrote:
Anyone else playing GTA-V? I got home late so only had a little bit of time to play. So far, I've driven a tow truck and been called the n-word a lot.

anything happen in the game?

Changed my shirt, smoked a j...

I have only had time to try out a few missions, I have to wait till this weekend before i can put some serious hours into the game

PostPosted: 18 Sep 2013, 01:23 
Captain of the Starship FilmWise

Fat Head wrote:
Philip wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
Philip wrote:
Anyone else playing GTA-V? I got home late so only had a little bit of time to play. So far, I've driven a tow truck and been called the n-word a lot.

anything happen in the game?

Changed my shirt, smoked a j...

I have only had time to try out a few missions, I have to wait till this weekend before i can put some serious hours into the game

I pre-ordered it, but I haven't picked it up, yet. I'll go get it this afternoon.

If it is as awesome as I hope it is, its going to need its own thread.

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2013, 22:06 

Are any of you Xbox users that I'm not already friends with on the XBOX? I'm Rascalstallion, btw

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2014, 03:22 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

For those who have Diablo 3:
Reaper of Souls is very much worth the $. Been a long time since I had fun with D3, but that all changed in a heartbeat when I installed the update.
I probably won't have to much luck running into any one on here, since I'm playing mostly on EUR servers...

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2014, 23:48 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
Middle wrote:
Reaper of Souls is very much worth the $. Been a long time since I had fun with D3, but that all changed in a heartbeat when I installed the update.
I probably won't have to much luck running into any one on here, since I'm playing mostly on EUR servers...

:green: & :(

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2014, 05:06 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:

I might create a US server character, just for the hell of it (pun intended). What class are you primarily playing?

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2014, 14:21 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
Middle wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:

I might create a US server character, just for the hell of it (pun intended). What class are you primarily playing?

I've been playing through all of them. There are/were achievements for getting 2 of each class to 60. I don't know if that achievement is still in place, but I have a monk at about 45, and all other characters (excluding the crusader, of course) are 60+.

I like the barbarian, but he takes too long to kill crowds. I'm partial to the demon-hunter and monk also. I haven't really played the crusader much yet.

I'm annoyed that all the legendary drops are account bound now. it really makes trading pointless. the drops have drastically improved though.

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2014, 14:29 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Anyone playing, or interested in playing, Family Guy Quest for Stuff? It's a free app for the iPad/iPhone (with in-app purchases if you want to buy extra coins or clams). I'm hooked, but need friends to connect on Facebook. I'd rather ask if people are interested rather than send out annoying requests.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2014, 17:30 

Is anyone playing the mmo Marvel Heroes game? I played it some last year but lost interest because my computer couldn't keep up and kept freezing. Now I have a badass new MSI gaming monster and I'm starting to play again.

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2014, 14:15 
FilmWise Beach Bum
FilmWise Beach Bum

Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:

I've been playing through all of them. There are/were achievements for getting 2 of each class to 60. I don't know if that achievement is still in place, but I have a monk at about 45, and all other characters (excluding the crusader, of course) are 60+.

I like the barbarian, but he takes too long to kill crowds. I'm partial to the demon-hunter and monk also. I haven't really played the crusader much yet.

I'm annoyed that all the legendary drops are account bound now. it really makes trading pointless. the drops have drastically improved though.

Wizard owns with Archon (if built for +crit hit buffs, which speed up Archon generation). I pretty much gun down all crowds for 2+ mins, then start again. Even bosses (except Diablo), just stand still and spam disintegrate. Only things that can really hurt me are fire chains and those spinny lasers with the dudes who drag you back.

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2014, 02:23 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

F.N.G. wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:

Wizard owns with Archon (if built for +crit hit buffs, which speed up Archon generation). I pretty much gun down all crowds for 2+ mins, then start again. Even bosses (except Diablo), just stand still and spam disintegrate. Only things that can really hurt me are fire chains and those spinny lasers with the dudes who drag you back.

Yeah, I really hate the 'Arcane Enchanted', waller/jailor/vortex combinations. There isn't much you can do about that in terms of armor or life. And agreed on the Archon. I especially love the massive explosion when you activate the archon power. I do need to revise my powers for RoS, since I've been lazy with my wizard powers. Are you playing on EUR servers, FNG?

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2014, 05:48 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Middle wrote:
F.N.G. wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:

Yeah, I really hate the 'Arcane Enchanted', waller/jailor/vortex combinations. There isn't much you can do about that in terms of armor or life. And agreed on the Archon. I especially love the massive explosion when you activate the archon power. I do need to revise my powers for RoS, since I've been lazy with my wizard powers. Are you playing on EUR servers, FNG?

Do they still have those hot little succubi orgasming every time you hit them on level 16?

(Man, am I old)

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2014, 23:22 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

You Know, for Kids wrote:
Middle wrote:
F.N.G. wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:

Do they still have those hot little succubi orgasming every time you hit them on level 16?

(Man, am I old)

the fact that you said "level 16" means you're referencing the first Diablo game.
...and yes, they've been in the subsequent two, in some similar fashion.

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2014, 07:03 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Scruluce wrote:
You Know, for Kids wrote:
Middle wrote:
F.N.G. wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:

(Man, am I old)

the fact that you said "level 16" means you're referencing the first Diablo game.
...and yes, they've been in the subsequent two, in some similar fashion.

What, these newfangled versions don't even have 16 levels?!

(I am relieved to hear the succubi might still be there, waiting impatiently for my return...)

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2014, 12:57 
FilmWise Beach Bum
FilmWise Beach Bum

Middle wrote:
F.N.G. wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:

Xbox

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2014, 20:44 
Rush Chair
Rush Chair

No complaints at all about Mario Kart 8. Maybe it's more forgiving than past games, but I don't think that's a bad thing.

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2014, 01:56 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

F.N.G. wrote:
Middle wrote:
F.N.G. wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:

Xbox

Got a crusader (new class) nearly up to lvl 70 now. This class kicks some serious ass. It's especially fun to have both long range and short range powers, as primary and secondary skills. Only downside to the RoS expansion (as opposed to RMAH) is the constant lack of cash and crafting materials... I should get some mining equipment for Magic find/ gold find.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2015, 13:27 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Anyone here play Blizzard games?
I have a key for beta access to Heroes of the Storm beta (US only).

Let me know, and I can share the key. Free to play game with in-game purchases if desired.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2015, 16:19 

Scruluce wrote:

Let me know, and I can share the key. Free to play game with in-game purchases if desired.

What kind of game is it?

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2015, 16:21 

I bought an xbox controller for my laptop and picked up Skyrim for $20. It makes the down time at work fly by. I'm going to see if I can eventually finish every quest (something I never even came close to doing on XBOX.)

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2015, 17:51 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

A² wrote:
Scruluce wrote:

What kind of game is it?

the genre is known as Moba... 30 minute matches, roughly. 5 on 5 battles
animation is similar to WoW

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2015, 17:08 

For the next 18 hours I can get Bioshock 1, 2 & Infinte for a little over $10 on Steam. I think I'm going to get it, but I'd like to hear from someone who has played them about why I should or shouldn't do it.

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2015, 05:50 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

A² wrote:
For the next 18 hours I can get Bioshock 1, 2 & Infinte for a little over $10 on Steam. I think I'm going to get it, but I'd like to hear from someone who has played them about why I should or shouldn't do it.

I've only finished Bioshock, which in itself is worth the $10, although it may now be a bit dated (it's over 5 years old now). Bioshock 2 didn't appeal to me as much as the first, and I never actually finished it (may still do that). I started playing Infinite a few weeks ago, but haven't been able to finish it. Last weekend someone on my FB timeline finished it, and said it blew him away more than anything he had played the 5 years before that, so I suppose that may also be worth the price.

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2015, 10:46 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

the Bioshock series is a must play and $10 for those three games is a bargain. you should definitely go for it. what's really important is that you don't look up plot details, very spoilery stuff.

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2015, 11:22 
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend

Bill wrote:
the Bioshock series is a must play and $10 for those three games is a bargain. you should definitely go for it. what's really important is that you don't look up plot details, very spoilery stuff.

You mean like the time we find out Rosebud is actually his childhood flamethrower?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1883 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next