FilmWise Forums
It is currently 18 Dec 2018, 15:30

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1883 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2015, 01:52 
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise

Dawson wrote:
I always knew I was a geek but...

Work just told me I have lots of vacation to take. Fallout 4 comes out 9th November. Taken off the week so I can play in peace. Not telling any mates or gf that I've taken the week off though!

Nice. I've got it pre-ordered for the Xbox but no vacation plans following it's release. It should be an excellent game. I read a thing the other day that the developers have played over 200 hours and still haven't even seen it all.

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2015, 02:37 
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative

A² wrote:
Dawson wrote:
I always knew I was a geek but...

Work just told me I have lots of vacation to take. Fallout 4 comes out 9th November. Taken off the week so I can play in peace. Not telling any mates or gf that I've taken the week off though!

Nice. I've got it pre-ordered for the Xbox but no vacation plans following it's release. It should be an excellent game. I read a thing the other day that the developers have played over 200 hours and still haven't even seen it all.

that's what I need.
I'm going to sell The Elder Scrolls online, just couldnt get into it and havent got the time to give to team play. Have been told The Witcher is the one to get.

If Fallout 4 is anything like its predecessor then I'm going to be one pasty white-boy at the end of the year

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2016, 11:54 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

So... anyone know anything much about fixing systems?

A few weeks back our Xbox 360 S refused to turn on. The power brick stays in orange stand-by mode but none of the usual starters work and nothing lights up on the system.

Online "fixes" reference a bent connector where the controller ports are, however we have all wireless controllers, so that is extremely unlikely.

We did recently add both a headset and a hard drive to the system, and both were in there for about a week before our issue started. I have since removed both but neither of those changed the result.

Looking for ideas for getting this fixed without it costing an arm and a leg. My son is suffering withdrawal symptoms, and I'd be fairly bummed if I can't get it working too.

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2016, 13:04 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
You Know, for Kids wrote:

A few weeks back our Xbox 360 S refused to turn on. The power brick stays in orange stand-by mode but none of the usual starters work and nothing lights up on the system.

Online "fixes" reference a bent connector where the controller ports are, however we have all wireless controllers, so that is extremely unlikely.

We did recently add both a headset and a hard drive to the system, and both were in there for about a week before our issue started. I have since removed both but neither of those changed the result.

Looking for ideas for getting this fixed without it costing an arm and a leg. My son is suffering withdrawal symptoms, and I'd be fairly bummed if I can't get it working too.

to be clear, your power brick lights up, but the system itself is completely dark? no ring of death, etc?

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2016, 13:05 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Scruluce wrote:

to be clear, your power brick lights up, but the system itself is completely dark? no ring of death, etc?

You are correct, sir!

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2016, 15:15 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
Scruluce wrote:

You are correct, sir!

I'd start with a trip down to gamestop, or similar establishment, and buy a new power supply, just in case that's the issue. after that, you're looking at swapping the power supply of the unit itself, and that is likely something for a PC repair shop (cuz it's a Microsoft product, right?), unless that's something you're comfortable doing.

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2017, 14:58 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Attachment:
f9f82qx62kty.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: 09 May 2017, 15:27 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

It's a wolfen stein

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1883 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76