FilmWise Forums
It is currently 25 May 2018, 19:55

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2007, 15:19 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38276
Location: San Francisco
Batman wrote:
Middle wrote:
bratzks wrote:
:sweet/dude: Would take care of a lot of posts.

Image

Awesome.

Totally.

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2007, 15:28 
Offline
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
User avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 08:59
Posts: 12428
alan smithee wrote:
Batman wrote:
Middle wrote:
bratzks wrote:
:sweet/dude: Would take care of a lot of posts.

Image

Awesome.

Totally.

Well, I'm not gonna fall for it. The Nunis will throw down an awesome ass whooping on me...totally.

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 09:58 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33691
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
So has anybody come up with a :plant: smiley yet?

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 10:13 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
JJ wrote:
Where the hell is the Dude/Sweet smiley/avatar?


Why did nobody take my request seriously? Someone else had to ask for it. :roll:

That said, I have no clue why it took us so long to make that avatar. It's outstanding.

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 10:16 
Offline
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
User avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 08:59
Posts: 12428
JJ wrote:
JJ wrote:
Where the hell is the Dude/Sweet smiley/avatar?


Why did nobody take my request seriously? Someone else had to ask for it. :roll:

That said, I have no clue why it took us so long to make that avatar. It's outstanding.

Maybe Middle is the only one who owns the movie (or wants to admit to it)

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 10:23 
Offline
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
User avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 08:59
Posts: 12428
sldawgs wrote:
So has anybody come up with a :plant: smiley yet?

there's this one:

Image

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 10:31 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Posts: 8360
Location: Around
bratzks wrote:
JJ wrote:
JJ wrote:
Where the hell is the Dude/Sweet smiley/avatar?


Why did nobody take my request seriously? Someone else had to ask for it. :roll:

That said, I have no clue why it took us so long to make that avatar. It's outstanding.

Maybe Middle is the only one who owns the movie (or wants to admit to it)

Not a chance. Former roommate of mine downloaded it and accidentally made two copies. I got the second one and have it in my pirated items collection. I knew it would come in useful sooner or later.

_________________
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 10:34 
Offline
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
User avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 08:59
Posts: 12428
Middle wrote:
bratzks wrote:
JJ wrote:
JJ wrote:
Where the hell is the Dude/Sweet smiley/avatar?


Why did nobody take my request seriously? Someone else had to ask for it. :roll:

That said, I have no clue why it took us so long to make that avatar. It's outstanding.

Maybe Middle is the only one who owns the movie (or wants to admit to it)

Not a chance. Former roommate of mine downloaded it and accidentally made two copies. I got the second one and have it in my pirated items collection. I knew it would come in useful sooner or later.

:excuses-excuses: :D

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 12:42 
Offline
Bastard Son of FilmWise
Bastard Son of FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 09 Dec 2002, 09:30
Posts: 14462
Location: Stuck in a sand trap
Here is my new smiley=> .

It's the worlds smallest violin, and its playing just for you.
Of course, it is so small you can't really see it.

_________________
Squirrel!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2007, 09:33 
Offline
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
User avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 08:59
Posts: 12428
:movealongnothingtoseehere:

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 May 2007, 10:18 
Offline
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
User avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 08:59
Posts: 12428
:squee:

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 May 2007, 18:58 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 26 Oct 2005, 11:48
Posts: 2069
Location: Left Coast
bratzks wrote:
:movealongnothingtoseehere:


Image

_________________
Hooray for capsicum!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 May 2007, 19:26 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33691
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
capsicum wrote:
bratzks wrote:
:movealongnothingtoseehere:


Image

Capsi does it again. Brilliant!
:clap:

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 May 2007, 19:32 
Offline
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
User avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 08:59
Posts: 12428
sldawgs wrote:
capsicum wrote:
bratzks wrote:
:movealongnothingtoseehere:


Image

Capsi does it again. Brilliant!
:clap:

:green:
It's surprising how often I need this too. :roll:

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 May 2007, 19:49 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 26 Oct 2005, 11:48
Posts: 2069
Location: Left Coast
bratzks wrote:
:sweet/dude: Would take care of a lot of posts.


Image

_________________
Hooray for capsicum!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 May 2007, 20:16 
Offline
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
User avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 08:59
Posts: 12428
capsicum wrote:
bratzks wrote:
:sweet/dude: Would take care of a lot of posts.


Image
.
Dude!

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 May 2007, 20:35 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32756
bratzks wrote:
capsicum wrote:
bratzks wrote:
:sweet/dude: Would take care of a lot of posts.


Image
.
Dude!

Sweet!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 May 2007, 20:47 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 26 Oct 2005, 11:48
Posts: 2069
Location: Left Coast
Steel Frog wrote:
bratzks wrote:
capsicum wrote:
bratzks wrote:
:sweet/dude: Would take care of a lot of posts.


Image
.
Dude!

Sweet!


Image

_________________
Hooray for capsicum!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 May 2007, 00:19 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28846
Location: Gotham's seedier side
capsicum wrote:
Image

Image

Bravo x 2. :clap:

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 May 2007, 07:32 
Offline
Better in Real Life
Better in Real Life
User avatar

Joined: 03 May 2004, 08:33
Posts: 18723
Location: Well we're living here near Allentown...
Image capsi!

_________________
If you wake up at a different time in a different place could you wake up as a different person?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 May 2007, 15:32 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Posts: 8360
Location: Around
Batman wrote:
capsicum wrote:
Image

Image

Bravo x 2. :clap:

:green:

_________________
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 May 2007, 08:55 
Offline
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
User avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 08:59
Posts: 12428
:I'mrubberyou'reglue..etc:

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 May 2007, 06:53 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2005, 07:49
Posts: 5928
bratzks wrote:
:I'mrubberyou'reglue..etc:

I agree:
Here

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2007, 20:37 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 26 Oct 2005, 11:48
Posts: 2069
Location: Left Coast
Image


Keep an eye out....

_________________
Hooray for capsicum!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007, 02:06 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28846
Location: Gotham's seedier side
capsicum wrote:
Image


Keep an eye out....

I like it, but I think it would flow nicer if you have him pick up the eye, put it back in its socket, then walk back to the original point for it all to happen again (and again).

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group