FilmWise Forums
It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 20:07

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2008, 13:56 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38098
Location: San Francisco
On p.23, under "Must Click Movies", in a supplement of the 28 Dec 07 / 4 Jan 08 (double issue) of Entertainment Weekly titled "Best of the Web", ten Web sites are mentioned. Here's one everyone here will like:
Quote:
FILMWISE
filmwise.com
Test your cinematic recall with movie quizzes and contests.

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2008, 13:59 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33375
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
:banana:

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2008, 14:22 
Offline
Verdana 10pt
Verdana 10pt

Joined: 24 Oct 2002, 00:05
Posts: 14570
Location: Harlem rock city
Does this mean another forum flood is imminent?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2008, 14:31 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38098
Location: San Francisco
bing wrote:
Does this mean another forum flood is imminent?

FWIW, the issue is more than a week old.

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2008, 19:24 
Online
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32374
At this point, it's just payback -- that rag gets mentioned twice a week round these parts.

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2008, 20:23 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 47553
Location: Rocket City
alan smithee wrote:
On p.23, under "Must Click Movies", in a supplement of the 28 Dec 07 / 4 Jan 08 (double issue) of Entertainment Weekly titled "Best of the Web", ten Web sites are mentioned. Here's one everyone here will like:
Quote:
FILMWISE
filmwise.com
Test your cinematic recall with movie quizzes and contests.

Glad you included the link, we might never have found that site. ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2008, 06:42 
Offline
Verdana 10pt
Verdana 10pt

Joined: 24 Oct 2002, 00:05
Posts: 14570
Location: Harlem rock city
knarf wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
On p.23, under "Must Click Movies", in a supplement of the 28 Dec 07 / 4 Jan 08 (double issue) of Entertainment Weekly titled "Best of the Web", ten Web sites are mentioned. Here's one everyone here will like:
Quote:
FILMWISE
filmwise.com
Test your cinematic recall with movie quizzes and contests.

Glad you included the link, we might never have found that site. ;)

filmwise has a frontpage?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2008, 07:11 
Offline
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2002, 16:00
Posts: 13408
bing wrote:
Does this mean another forum flood is imminent?

So that's where the spambots learned about as?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2008, 10:20 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2005, 07:49
Posts: 5920
snotball wrote:
bing wrote:
Does this mean another forum flood is imminent?

So that's where the spambots learned about as?

Learned about as?

I'd have to say that I've learned much of what I know about ass from the spambots.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2008, 10:25 
Online
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32374
TK421 wrote:
I'd have to say that I've learned much of what I know about ass from the spambots.

Pretty sure that was the title of Robert Fulgham's follow up to All I Ever Really Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2008, 10:31 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2005, 07:49
Posts: 5920
Steel Frog wrote:
TK421 wrote:
I'd have to say that I've learned much of what I know about ass from the spambots.

Pretty sure that was the title of Robert Fulgham's follow up to All I Ever Really Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

I prefered that to Jeffrey Jones' All I Ever Really Needed to Know About Kindergartners' Asses I Learned On The Internet
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Jan 2008, 03:44 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38098
Location: San Francisco
here FW is again, 3 or so issues later ...

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2008, 10:52 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
I came to FW for the big juicy steaks.

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2008, 11:35 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28483
Location: Gotham's seedier side
JJ wrote:
I came to FW for the big juicy steaks.

I came for the obscure Family Ties quotes.

_________________
Robin: "Batman, maybe I should stay home tonight. Homework, you know."
Batman: "I think you should acquire a taste for opera, Robin, as one does for poetry and olives."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2008, 11:49 
Offline
Verdana 10pt
Verdana 10pt

Joined: 24 Oct 2002, 00:05
Posts: 14570
Location: Harlem rock city
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2008, 12:58 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
Batman wrote:
JJ wrote:
I came to FW for the big juicy steaks.

I came for the obscure Family Ties quotes.

I got through most of your reply, but the rest got drowned out by some asshole in the background singing At This Moment.

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2008, 13:25 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28483
Location: Gotham's seedier side
JJ wrote:
Batman wrote:
JJ wrote:
I came to FW for the big juicy steaks.

I came for the obscure Family Ties quotes.

I got through most of your reply, but the rest got drowned out by some asshole in the background singing At This Moment.

:lol:

_________________
Robin: "Batman, maybe I should stay home tonight. Homework, you know."
Batman: "I think you should acquire a taste for opera, Robin, as one does for poetry and olives."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group