It's really informative!!!

Use this forum to post any questions or comments you may have about the site.
Post Reply
Message
Author
Gebriel
Hollywood Hopeful
Hollywood Hopeful
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 Jun 2006, 16:38
Gender: Male
Location: Estonia
Contact:

It's really informative!!!

#1 Post by Gebriel » 21 Jun 2006, 16:42

Excellent site, added to favorites!!
Very interesting site.
I am also webmaster and I like this one!Thank you!

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29036
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

Re: It's really informative!!!

#2 Post by JJ » 21 Jun 2006, 17:04

Gebriel wrote:Excellent site, added to favorites!!
Very interesting site.
I am also webmaster and I like this one!Thank you!
lies lies
lies
lies lies lies
La la la la la.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 39533
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: It's really informative!!!

#3 Post by alan smithee » 21 Jun 2006, 17:08

JJ wrote:
Gebriel wrote:Excellent site, added to favorites!!
Very interesting site.
I am also webmaster and I like this one!Thank you!
lies lies
lies
lies lies lies
:green: :green:
:green:
:green: :green: :green:
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

AlottaFagina
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 4161
Joined: 28 Feb 2004, 09:37
Gender: Male

#4 Post by AlottaFagina » 21 Jun 2006, 23:40

Your haiku is terrible.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 39533
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

#5 Post by alan smithee » 21 Jun 2006, 23:49

AlottaFagina wrote:Your haiku is terrible.
thank you thank you thanks
thank you thank you thank you thanks
thank you thank you thanks
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

AlottaFagina
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 4161
Joined: 28 Feb 2004, 09:37
Gender: Male

#6 Post by AlottaFagina » 21 Jun 2006, 23:53

alan smithee wrote:
AlottaFagina wrote:Your haiku is terrible.
thank you thank you thanks
thank you thank you thank you thanks
thank you thank you thanks
no problem no prob
no, no problem no problem
no problem no prob

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29036
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

#7 Post by JJ » 22 Jun 2006, 08:13

AlottaFagina wrote:Your haiku is terrible.
Thanks, I just had it stuffed.
La la la la la.

Post Reply