FilmWise Forums
It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 23:51

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 725 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2006, 13:15 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28483
Location: Gotham's seedier side
Since the administrators have to delete multiple posts if we reply to moron spammers in the threads they create, feel free to use this thread to mock their obvious shortcomings. The only caveat: don't include their links.

_________________
Robin: "Batman, maybe I should stay home tonight. Homework, you know."
Batman: "I think you should acquire a taste for opera, Robin, as one does for poetry and olives."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2006, 13:18 
Offline
Verdana 10pt
Verdana 10pt

Joined: 24 Oct 2002, 00:05
Posts: 14570
Location: Harlem rock city
Yes, I think so... :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2006, 13:27 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28483
Location: Gotham's seedier side
Funnytunes 83 wrote:
Sorry to disturb you, but i hope you would not shout at little shy girl as i am.
Can you tell me PLEASE where can i get free ringtones?
I will pray for you to help me!
--
GGM-KL ringtones community

Your prayers have been answered. God wanted me to relay to you to try the link at the bottom of your stupid, fucking post. Oh, and he says the reason he didn't answer you directly was because he can't stand spammers that can't capitalize. Enjoy your locusts! :D

_________________
Robin: "Batman, maybe I should stay home tonight. Homework, you know."
Batman: "I think you should acquire a taste for opera, Robin, as one does for poetry and olives."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2006, 13:49 
Offline
Sir Prize of FilmWise
Sir Prize of FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2002, 05:13
Posts: 17956
Location: Salford, England
Batman wrote:
Funnytunes 83 wrote:
Sorry to disturb you, but i hope you would not shout at little shy girl as i am.
Can you tell me PLEASE where can i get free ringtones?
I will pray for you to help me!
--
GGM-KL ringtones community

Your prayers have been answered. God wanted me to relay to you to try the link at the bottom of your stupid, fucking post. Oh, and he says the reason he didn't answer you directly was because he can't stand spammers that can't capitalize. Enjoy your locusts! :D

:lol: I was thinking the exact same thing, except with a lack of first born childs.

_________________
Lionel Hutz, aka Miguel Sanchez, aka Dr. Nguyen van Thoc, was paid $8 for his 32 hours of babysitting.

He was glad to get it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2006, 15:04 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient

Joined: 01 Sep 2001, 16:00
Posts: 10002
Gren wrote:
Batman wrote:
Funnytunes 83 wrote:
Sorry to disturb you, but i hope you would not shout at little shy girl as i am.
Can you tell me PLEASE where can i get free ringtones?
I will pray for you to help me!
--
GGM-KL ringtones community

Your prayers have been answered. God wanted me to relay to you to try the link at the bottom of your stupid, fucking post. Oh, and he says the reason he didn't answer you directly was because he can't stand spammers that can't capitalize. Enjoy your locusts! :D

:lol: I was thinking the exact same thing, except with a lack of first born childs.

So close, both of you. The correct answer was death of your livestock... death of your livestock.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2006, 15:12 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
Sorry for posting here. Was trying to find the thread for mocking Batman mocking moron spammers.

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2006, 15:49 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28483
Location: Gotham's seedier side
Philip wrote:
Gren wrote:
Batman wrote:
Funnytunes 83 wrote:
Sorry to disturb you, but i hope you would not shout at little shy girl as i am.
Can you tell me PLEASE where can i get free ringtones?
I will pray for you to help me!
--
GGM-KL ringtones community

Your prayers have been answered. God wanted me to relay to you to try the link at the bottom of your stupid, fucking post. Oh, and he says the reason he didn't answer you directly was because he can't stand spammers that can't capitalize. Enjoy your locusts! :D

:lol: I was thinking the exact same thing, except with a lack of first born childs.

So close, both of you. The correct answer was death of your livestock... death of your livestock.

:lol:

_________________
Robin: "Batman, maybe I should stay home tonight. Homework, you know."
Batman: "I think you should acquire a taste for opera, Robin, as one does for poetry and olives."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2006, 16:56 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32375
Image
Are you mocking me?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2006, 17:28 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32375
Seriously. How can you possibly mock people who come so close to spelling Investment correctly?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2006, 17:29 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2006, 10:30
Posts: 6143
Location: somewhere
KFed, huh?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2006, 17:36 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient

Joined: 01 Sep 2001, 16:00
Posts: 10002
Steel Frog wrote:
Seriously. How can you possibly mock people who come so close to spelling Investment correctly?

You can mock anyone if you put your mind to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2006, 07:05 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2005, 07:49
Posts: 5920
Batman, this isn't cool at all.

I'll have nowhere to turn to get my Viagra to use with my Russian bride that gets me cheap web-hosting for my Swedish-made penis enlarger pumps.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2006, 07:09 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28483
Location: Gotham's seedier side
Swedish-made penis enlarger pumps? I wouldn't have thought that was your bag, baby.

_________________
Robin: "Batman, maybe I should stay home tonight. Homework, you know."
Batman: "I think you should acquire a taste for opera, Robin, as one does for poetry and olives."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2006, 09:18 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Posts: 8010
Location: Over your shoulder
itsmycock wrote:
fuck them all


No, just you!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2006, 09:27 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32375
itsmycock wrote:
It's my cock
and I'll cry if I want to
cry if I want to
you would cry too
if it happened to you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2006, 10:35 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28483
Location: Gotham's seedier side
Monster cocks, eh? Really? There's not a Grendel-cock in the whole batch. Whoop-de-doo.

_________________
Robin: "Batman, maybe I should stay home tonight. Homework, you know."
Batman: "I think you should acquire a taste for opera, Robin, as one does for poetry and olives."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2006, 11:47 
Offline
Verdana 10pt
Verdana 10pt

Joined: 24 Oct 2002, 00:05
Posts: 14570
Location: Harlem rock city
Batman wrote:
Monster cocks, eh? Really? There's not a Grendel-cock in the whole batch. Whoop-de-doo.

Hey, leave Gren out of this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2006, 12:07 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38099
Location: San Francisco
Steel Frog wrote:
itsmycock wrote:
It's my cock
and I'll cry if I want to
cry if I want to
you would cry too
if it happened to you

Lesley, that's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw that username.

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2006, 12:50 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient

Joined: 01 Sep 2001, 16:00
Posts: 10002
"soft viagra"? Seems self-defeating...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2006, 14:04 
Offline
Verdana 10pt
Verdana 10pt

Joined: 24 Oct 2002, 00:05
Posts: 14570
Location: Harlem rock city
WaterGirl wrote:
what's in adobe manual?

Usually the Pueblo, Juan.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2006, 14:31 
Offline
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
User avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 08:59
Posts: 12428
pistoneliv wrote:
Hi all!
Excuse if not there has written.
I very much like this forum. For a long time wished to find a forum of such type, for dialogue and acquaintance.
My name is Alex. I live in California. I study in college.
I wash a hobby this all that is connected with ecash.
But the most important I cannot live without....
And what hobby at you?


Is your college in California, Japan or California, Dagobah?

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2006, 14:57 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
bratzks wrote:
pistoneliv wrote:
Hi all!
Excuse if not there has written.
I very much like this forum. For a long time wished to find a forum of such type, for dialogue and acquaintance.
My name is Alex. I live in California. I study in college.
I wash a hobby this all that is connected with ecash.
But the most important I cannot live without....
And what hobby at you?


Is your college in California, Japan or California, Dagobah?


Lando's not a system. He's a man.



p.s. I wash a hobby, too. I just choose not to talk about it here much.

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2006, 08:49 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2005, 07:49
Posts: 5920
cialisvsvs wrote:
cialis vs viagra

LET'S GET READY TO RRRRUUUUUUUUUUMMMBBLLLLLE!!!


"I see your Schwartz is a big as mine. Let's see how you handle it."

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2006, 23:19 
Offline
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss
User avatar

Joined: 18 Feb 2002, 16:00
Posts: 13684
Location: Colorado
HarleiMoto wrote:
Two men have been out drinking. they are walking home and telling jokes. As they are walking over this large bridge they stop to pee.

As they are peeing off the side of the bridge one man says to the other

"This water is cold" (man 1)

"YEA and it's deep too" (man2)

<Now that i've made you trust me by telling a bad joke... allow me to let you die young with this diet supplement!>

_________________
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2006, 04:35 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28483
Location: Gotham's seedier side
I noticed HarleiMoto is from France. I'm understanding that whole Jerry Lewis-genius thing a lot better now.

_________________
Robin: "Batman, maybe I should stay home tonight. Homework, you know."
Batman: "I think you should acquire a taste for opera, Robin, as one does for poetry and olives."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 725 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group