Bubba Ho-Tep

If you have information or questions about any available or future DVD release, this is the place to post it.
Brodieman
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Bubba Ho-Tep

#1 Post by Brodieman » 03 May 2004, 15:58

Bubba Ho-Tep is coming to DVD on May 25th.

The special features include Deleted Scenes, Featurettes, 8-Page Scrapbook/Behind-the-Scenes Photos with Personal Comments From Bruce Campbell and Don Coscarelli.

It also has several commentaries including not one but 2 Bruce Campbell commentaries. One with the director Don Coscarelli, and the other audio commentary hosted by none other than a man reputed to be “The King” himself!!!

Sweet a commentary with Bruce Campbell as Elvis, I can't wait.

#2 Post by Guest » 04 May 2004, 06:00

Wicked, can't wait. I'm ashamed to say I fell asleep when I saw this in NYC at the movies, however I had arrived that morning (from the UK), was jetlagged and we went and saw the midnight session, I have no idea why I thought I'd be able to stay awake.

rudezombie
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#3 Post by rudezombie » 04 May 2004, 13:46

Awesome. Can't wait.

A not-so-interesting little anecdote about that flick.. When we went to see it in Philly, my girlfriend had no idea what it was about.. and was expecting some kind of serious artsy film about the final years of Elvis' life.. So she was more than a little surprised by what it turned out to be. Man.. I wish I had gone into that movie with the same expectations.. it would have made it even better.
A redder shade of neck on a whiter shade of trash.
xxx

Sheila1313
FilmWise Zombie
FilmWise Zombie

#4 Post by Sheila1313 » 04 May 2004, 15:16

COOL! :D
ImageImageImage

We have such sights to show you!