Beat Takeshi Trilogoy and Project A's

If you have information or questions about any available or future DVD release, this is the place to post it.
spikyone
Lead Actor
Lead Actor

Beat Takeshi Trilogoy and Project A's

#1 Post by spikyone » 14 May 2004, 02:37

My Beat Takeshi Trilogy DVD set (Violent Cop/Boiling Point/Sonatine) and Project A and Project A II arrived, woohoo just in time for the weekend.

Got them from www.hongkonglegends.co.uk if anybodies interested.
It's a big rock. I can't wait to tell my friends. They don't have a rock this big
You know, its understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself.
Could you blow me where the pampers is?

Coco
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#2 Post by Coco » 14 May 2004, 06:44

Project A is one of my favourite martial art movies, the first time I watched it was about 15 years ago, so it has alot of sentimental value as well. There's a few good movies in the three for £22 section.

I'm also really looking forward to Moon Warriors, I haven't seen that film in ages.
What, does he think you're a c**t?

spikyone
Lead Actor
Lead Actor

#3 Post by spikyone » 14 May 2004, 08:00

Yeah, I really like Hong Kong Legends, basically a bunch of guys who thought the presentation of Asian films was suck ass, so they started a company, clean up the image and sound of movies they know and love, add whatever extras they can and sell them onto other Asian movie loving nutcases. I really really really hope they can get the rights to Drunken Master II. Would love a clean looking and sounding copy of that.
It's a big rock. I can't wait to tell my friends. They don't have a rock this big
You know, its understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself.
Could you blow me where the pampers is?