Fletch: The Jane Doe Edition

If you have information or questions about any available or future DVD release, this is the place to post it.
TK421
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Fletch: The Jane Doe Edition

#1 Post by TK421 » 30 Jan 2007, 13:44

Has anyone heard about this? It is coming out in May. I'm wondering if this one is going to be worth the "upgrade" or not.

The running times listed on Amazon for both this and the old edition are 98 minutes, so it obviously isn't a longer cut. I was hoping that there was a scene like the Lakers scene, but with hockey (explaining the photo on the front).

alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient

#2 Post by alan smithee » 30 Jan 2007, 15:53

I think it's due out May 1st. No idea re features. Not sure what you mean about the "photo on the front", as this is what Amazon has as the cover:

(there's some stuff on cut scenes from Fletch here)

Also, as the original print of the DVD has been OOP for a while, there's always a small chance this will have few new features.
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

TK421
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#3 Post by TK421 » 31 Jan 2007, 06:07

alan smithee wrote:I think it's due out May 1st. No idea re features. Not sure what you mean about the "photo on the front", as this is what Amazon has as the cover:

(there's some stuff on cut scenes from Fletch here)

Also, as the original print of the DVD has been OOP for a while, there's always a small chance this will have few new features.

I had meant the photo on the old cover:

I also had noticed the absence of pictures on the new cover.