Random ranting about anything that pissed you off

If there's a useless thread in here, chances are excellent that JJ created it.
Coco
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Random ranting about anything that pissed you off

#1 Post by Coco » 26 Feb 2003, 03:56

Goddamn mutha f**king rig won't poxy well f**king work c**ting s**t bollocks arse buggeration. Got a bastard leak and can't f**k goddman s**t w**ker well c**ksucker well pissant bollocks f**k arse s**ting well bloody find the c**t.

That feels a little better.
Last edited by Coco on 13 Feb 2004, 07:40, edited 3 times in total.

Lazor78
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Re: Random Ranting about anything thats pissed you off threa

#2 Post by Lazor78 » 26 Feb 2003, 04:01

Coco wrote:Goddamn mutha f**king rig won't poxy well f**king work c**ting s**t bollocks arse buggeration. Got a bastard leak and can't f**k goddman s**t w**ker well c**ksucker well pissant bollocks f**k arse s**ting well bloody find the c**t.

ah, thats some mighty fine ranting Lou.
We don't want your forgiveness. We won't make excuses. We're not gonna blame you, even if you are an accessory... But we will not except your natural order. We didn't come for absolution, we didn't ask to be redeemed.

Captain of the Starship FilmWise

#3 Post by » 26 Feb 2003, 06:18

Coco wrote:poxy c**ting buggeration w**ker bollocks
I don't know what these words mean :(

I've read some Nick Hornby and Irvine Welsh, but I still struggle with some of the slang.
The :) means it's all ok.

Lazor78
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#4 Post by Lazor78 » 26 Feb 2003, 06:22

A2 wrote:
Coco wrote:poxy c**ting buggeration w**ker bollocks
I don't know what these words mean :(

I've read some Nick Hornby and Irvine Welsh, but I still struggle with some of the slang.
Trust me when I say, sometimes ignorance is bliss. :D
We don't want your forgiveness. We won't make excuses. We're not gonna blame you, even if you are an accessory... But we will not except your natural order. We didn't come for absolution, we didn't ask to be redeemed.

Gren
Sir Prize of FilmWise
Sir Prize of FilmWise

#5 Post by Gren » 26 Feb 2003, 17:32

poxy = unimportant
c**ting = could mean anything
buggeration = a derivative of buggery ie anal sex
w**ker = a person who masturbates
bollocks = testicles

But in general it's just a lot of expletives
Lionel Hutz, aka Miguel Sanchez, aka Dr. Nguyen van Thoc, was paid $8 for his 32 hours of babysitting.

He was glad to get it.

lttletimmy
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#6 Post by lttletimmy » 26 Feb 2003, 18:39

Gren wrote:poxy = unimportant
c**ting = could mean anything
buggeration = a derivative of buggery ie anal sex
w**ker = a person who masturbates
bollocks = testicles

But in general it's just a lot of expletives
Wow, i really had no idea. So when you're calling someone a bugger you're calling them someone who has anal sex? Wow, you learn something new every day :lol:

#7 Post by » 26 Feb 2003, 20:39

I know. This has been very informative. Thanks, Gren. Is there any U.S. slang we can clear up for you?
The :) means it's all ok.

Coco
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#8 Post by Coco » 27 Feb 2003, 00:41

Coco wrote:Goddamn mutha f**king rig won't poxy well f**king work c**ting s**t bollocks arse buggeration. Got a bastard leak and can't f**k goddman s**t w**ker well c**ksucker well pissant bollocks f**k arse s**ting well bloody find the c**t.

I found the leak but then proceeded to melt the safety trigger on the furnace. Rather unfortunately on the 'don't work' position. I then get an e-mail my housemate telling me the reason why her car wasn't working very well after I filled it up is probably due to me putting diesel in her petrol tank.

After that the rest of the day went by in some kind of numb haze.
What, does he think you're a c**t?

Lazor78
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#9 Post by Lazor78 » 27 Feb 2003, 01:55

Coco wrote:

I found the leak but then proceeded to melt the safety trigger on the furnace. Rather unfortunately on the 'don't work' position. I then get an e-mail my housemate telling me the reason why her car wasn't working very well after I filled it up is probably due to me putting diesel in her petrol tank.

That was a shitty day my man. Hope you drowned, nay saturated your sorrows in the evening.

#10 Post by » 27 Feb 2003, 05:38

Coco wrote:

That sucks, man

Coco
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#11 Post by Coco » 27 Feb 2003, 05:40

I cooked a lovely roast for me and my housemate then drove it like I stole it in Vice City.

Lazor78
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#12 Post by Lazor78 » 27 Feb 2003, 05:42

Coco wrote:I cooked a lovely roast for me and my housemate then drove it like I stole it in Vice City.
Laways a good way to vent frustration.

I like going to my old places of work in the getaway and ramming them to shit in a bus.

Gren
Sir Prize of FilmWise
Sir Prize of FilmWise

#13 Post by Gren » 27 Feb 2003, 06:23

If only you could do that in real life!
Lionel Hutz, aka Miguel Sanchez, aka Dr. Nguyen van Thoc, was paid $8 for his 32 hours of babysitting.

He was glad to get it.

Coco
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#14 Post by Coco » 28 Feb 2003, 00:50

£160 f88king pounds my little oh oh cost me dang nabit. I'm lost for words this is the worst week ever.

On the bright side I'm hoping for a big fat payrise soon

Lazor78
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#15 Post by Lazor78 » 28 Feb 2003, 01:42

Coco wrote:£160 f88king pounds my little oh oh cost me dang nabit. I'm lost for words this is the worst week ever.

Thinks about it, if nothing bad happensd between now and sunday it's not the worst week ever, and if tomorrow some beautiful woman falls into your life, it s the best week ever.

unless she drugs you and steals your kidneys.

Coco
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#16 Post by Coco » 28 Feb 2003, 01:46

Lazor78 wrote:
Coco wrote:£160 f88king pounds my little oh oh cost me dang nabit. I'm lost for words this is the worst week ever.

Thinks about it, if nothing bad happensd between now and sunday it's not the worst week ever, and if tomorrow some beautiful woman falls into your life, it s the best week ever.

Knowing my luck at the moment she'll probably cut of penis as well. No actually she'll mallet it off. :(

Lazor78
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#17 Post by Lazor78 » 28 Feb 2003, 02:55

Coco wrote:
Lazor78 wrote:

Knowing my luck at the moment she'll probably cut of penis as well. No actually she'll mallet it off. :(
Now thats gonna smart

Ze
Meh
Meh

#18 Post by Ze » 28 Feb 2003, 09:39

I did a personality test and, according to the results,I'm a very calm, understanding, rational person 8) ...the guy said that if I was a building, an earthquake couldn't bring me down...

So, hopefully, I this will be my first and last post on this thread...

...also, it turns out that I lack of ( :o is that expression correct correct?) self-confidence...yeah, right :mishchief:
Last edited by Ze on 15 Mar 2003, 01:04, edited 1 time in total.

T
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#19 Post by T » 15 Mar 2003, 01:01

ze424 wrote:I did a personality test and, according to the results,I'm a very calm, understanding, rational person 8) ...the guy said that if I was a building, an earthquake couldn't bring me down...

...also, it turns out that I lack of ( :o is that expressin correct correct?) self-confidence...yeah, right :mishchief:
Where was the personality test? I'd like to find out if I have one or several.

Ze
Meh
Meh

#20 Post by Ze » 15 Mar 2003, 01:04

T me J wrote:
ze424 wrote:I did a personality test and, according to the results,I'm a very calm, understanding, rational person 8) ...the guy said that if I was a building, an earthquake couldn't bring me down...

...also, it turns out that I lack of ( :o is that expressin correct correct?) self-confidence...yeah, right :mishchief:
Where was the personality test? I'd like to find out if I have one or several.
:lol:

plaxii
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#21 Post by plaxii » 19 Mar 2003, 13:42

what i ahte the most is when you aer at work all day and they expect you to sit at your desk and look like your working and what happens but the one thing that can keep you going like a cool web site shuts down for the day what am i suppose to do now i had to read about the war that is going on and that is not fun it is just depressing

damn the internet and it going funky every now and then

and this makes me think what did people do all day at work before they had the internet to procrastinate on ?????

can anyone really answer that question ?
I am in a world of shit

Coco
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#22 Post by Coco » 20 Mar 2003, 01:12

Swore and talked about boobs?

Lazor78
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#23 Post by Lazor78 » 20 Mar 2003, 02:51

Right heres a proper rant.

So I'm out last night having a great time with a mate, and Its time to go home. Now I am drunk, but thats no excuse for these 2 little b@stards to nick my bag off my shoulder. So all I wanna say is if i ever see them again I'm gonna kick the living crap out of them. Twice.

There, I feel better.

marla
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#24 Post by marla » 21 Mar 2003, 07:41

oooohhh I hate it when people, that are working in the lab don't think about the others, that are also working there :rant: :balrog: :rant: :balrog: :rant: :balrog: :rant: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Lazor78
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#25 Post by Lazor78 » 21 Mar 2003, 07:45

marla wrote:oooohhh I hate it when people, that are working in the lab don't think about the others, that are also working there :rant: :balrog: :rant: :balrog: :rant: :balrog: :rant: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
scary Lady!!!! :cry: