FilmWise Forums
It is currently 21 Jun 2018, 00:19

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 821 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2014, 21:48 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2008, 00:33
Posts: 10224
Location: Latte Land
Hey! We get to vote what will happen to TJ!

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2014, 22:56 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28949
Location: Gotham's seedier side
Midrats wrote:
Hey! We get to vote what will happen to TJ!

Image

Man, I hope he's done for fraud. Then he can toss his salads in prison.

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2014, 06:11 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
Is "The Chair" a poll option?

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2014, 07:28 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
And maybe next we get to vote on important things, like what base Quill gets to.

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2014, 14:26 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33743
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
JJ wrote:
And maybe next we get to vote on important things, like what base Quill gets to.

With Luann or TJ? You know, since Gunter left.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2014, 10:28 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33743
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Well, since Mr. Evans left us in limbo about TJ's fraud case, we have seen Delta go the way of Gunther and we will never see her again (well maybe, more on that below). We have been introduced to Bernice's new room mate Dez (well, sort of, we know her name and her preference for pets). And...Gunther is back (well maybe) the last we saw of Gunth, he was all The Graduate On An Airplane headed for Peru to work in Rosa's Uncle's free clinic where poor from the rainforrest get cure of many bad diseases (well, not really). Turns out Rosa doesn't know her uncle that well. He's a plastic surgeon and appears to be pretty well off and Rosa and Guth are going to work as telemarketers to convince people to go under the knife. Rosa is crushed, Gunth, not so much.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Okay, I'm calling it right now. Rosa is going to decide that she made a huge mistake and should have gone to college, but by the time she and Gunth gets back stateside, the only place they can go is good old Moony Uni to be reunited with Tiff and Quill and Bernice and everyone except Luann and Delta. SO why do I think something will happen to Bring Delta back and Ms. Drama Teacher lady will all of a sudden give Luann and Stage Decoration Scholarship and the gang will be fully reunited at Moony Uni just in time for the next 25 years of Luann?

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2014, 10:42 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33743
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Oh yeah, and Woo Hoo! Bonus Luann!

Image

This is actually his 4th bonus strip. Midrats has already showed us one with the TJ Vote.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2014, 00:31 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28949
Location: Gotham's seedier side
Image
If I know my movie quotes, it looks like eventually someone is going to be eaten by dinosaurs.

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2014, 07:25 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32824
Batman wrote:
Image
If I know my movie quotes, it looks like eventually someone is going to be eaten by dinosaurs.

Ha!

I would pay to see that story line (but only if all of the characters in the strip were so subjected)

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2014, 15:48 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
That storyline really sucks. Unfortunately, the college roommate storyline sucks too. This month has been shit after TJ's truck blew up.

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2014, 05:09 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Posts: 8365
Location: Around
JJ wrote:
That storyline really sucks. Unfortunately, the college roommate storyline sucks too. This month has been shit after TJ's truck blew up.

Now if only the insurance company finds out TJ's truck was secretly a mobile meth-lab. That would really open some possible interesting storylines.

_________________
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2014, 10:55 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2005, 08:37
Posts: 5829
Location: a furry little Don Quixote
Middle wrote:
JJ wrote:
That storyline really sucks. Unfortunately, the college roommate storyline sucks too. This month has been shit after TJ's truck blew up.

Now if only the insurance company finds out TJ's truck was secretly a mobile meth-lab. That would really open some possible interesting storylines.


:lol: Thereby renaming the strip "Yo, Luann, Bitch."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Sep 2014, 00:34 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28949
Location: Gotham's seedier side
Buckykatt wrote:
Middle wrote:
JJ wrote:
That storyline really sucks. Unfortunately, the college roommate storyline sucks too. This month has been shit after TJ's truck blew up.

Now if only the insurance company finds out TJ's truck was secretly a mobile meth-lab. That would really open some possible interesting storylines.


:lol: Thereby renaming the strip "Yo, Luann, Bitch."

I bet Gunther gets shot in the face.

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Sep 2014, 01:27 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Posts: 8365
Location: Around
Batman wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:
Middle wrote:
JJ wrote:
That storyline really sucks. Unfortunately, the college roommate storyline sucks too. This month has been shit after TJ's truck blew up.

Now if only the insurance company finds out TJ's truck was secretly a mobile meth-lab. That would really open some possible interesting storylines.


:lol: Thereby renaming the strip "Yo, Luann, Bitch."

I bet Gunther gets shot in the face.

Well, Gunther did just move to Peru, so that's close enough to Chile for this storyline to gain some momentum...

_________________
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Sep 2014, 10:03 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33743
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Vain, obsessed with her image over actually looking forward to you know, learning shit? Yep, it's Luann.

Image

So why do we "hate" Tiffany so much? She actually got into Mooney Uni. She is very active in extracurricular activities to round her school experience out. Tiffany is easily one of the most ambitious students in the school. Always upbeat even though she is ridiculed by Luann and her mob and the fact that she only has one "friend". Making strives to further her career with acting jobs, including a movie, and modeling jobs. Yep, not role model material at all.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2014, 10:18 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33743
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Remember that strip were we finally get to meet Bernice's new roommate that has such interesting and diverse friends and interests? Me neither. Oh, here is a strip or two of Luann alrteady complaining about college.

Image
Image

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2014, 10:27 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33743
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Luann "Bonus Material"
Image

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2014, 10:25 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33743
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
OMG this is horrifying. How in the hell do they think this is appropriate for a family comic strip?

Image

And seeing as he is an anthropomorphic bird, was he born live or in an egg?

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 01:06 
Offline
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Posts: 11389
Location: Goon Docks
sldawgs wrote:
OMG this is horrifying. How in the hell do they think this is appropriate for a family comic strip?

Image

And seeing as he is an anthropomorphic bird, was he born live or in an egg?


That's the first thing here that has ever made me :lol: :lol:

_________________
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 05:08 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33743
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Dawson wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
OMG this is horrifying. How in the hell do they think this is appropriate for a family comic strip?

Image

And seeing as he is an anthropomorphic bird, was he born live or in an egg?


That's the first thing here that has ever made me :lol: :lol:

You are a sick, sick man, D. ;)

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 07:30 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33743
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
sldawgs wrote:
Remember that strip were we finally get to meet Bernice's new roommate that has such interesting and diverse friends and interests? Me neither. Oh, here is a strip or two of Luann alrteady complaining about college.

Remember that post where I mentioned we hadn't seen Bernice's new roommate yet and then the next day Luann actually asks Bernice about her?

Image

Yeah, yet another plot switch this week, we are back on TJ's insurance fruad plot and Bwad's bwain is finally catching up to wonder if TJ actually blew up his truck or not. Because, you know, that few weeks where it looks like the insurance company just shrugged off the investigation and handed TJ a check, Bwad seems to have forgotten all about it.

Image
Image
Image

I say this strip needs more Shannon and Tiffany! Who cares about anyone else in Pittsville? Oh by the way, it seems Bernice's roommate is the sister of none other than Charlie Brown, although she doesn't look much like Sally, maybe it is post op Charlie Brown or Charlize Brown as she prefers now.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2014, 11:03 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33743
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Ooooh, it looks like we will be treated to a week of Greg Evans's grandson drawing the strip, but it seems Evans is still writing it, so it still sucks.

Image

Image

Here is the link for which it speaks. http://midcity-cartoons.deviantart.com/

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2014, 14:56 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
sldawgs wrote:
Ooooh, it looks like we will be treated to a week of Greg Evans's grandson drawing the strip, but it seems Evans is still writing it, so it still sucks.

Image

Image

Here is the link for which it speaks. http://midcity-cartoons.deviantart.com/



WTF?

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2014, 14:57 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
BTW, how is TJ "rich" from his insurance settlement? I can't imagine there being a whole lot left over from the $65K after he pays off the vehicle expenses plus whatever inventory he was stocking.

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2014, 15:26 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32824
JJ wrote:
BTW, how is TJ "rich" from his insurance settlement? I can't imagine there being a whole lot left over from the $65K after he pays off the vehicle expenses plus whatever inventory he was stocking.

He's on the Sunny Side of the Street.

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 821 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group