Fail

If there's a useless thread in here, chances are excellent that JJ created it.
Message
Author
User avatar
Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Posts: 29826
Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: Gotham's seedier side

Re: Fail

#251 Post by Batman » 02 Oct 2009, 00:56

alan smithee wrote:
LOL*



*laughing audibly
wd*



*well cooked
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 39225
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Fail

#252 Post by alan smithee » 02 Oct 2009, 01:14

Batman wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
LOL*



*laughing audibly
wd*



*well cooked
ty*



*danke schön
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Posts: 29826
Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: Gotham's seedier side

Re: Fail

#253 Post by Batman » 02 Oct 2009, 01:18

alan smithee wrote:
Batman wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
LOL*



*laughing audibly
wd*



*well cooked
ty*



*danke schön
np*



*Neptunium
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image

User avatar
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Posts: 35061
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Gender: Male
Location: parts unknown

Re: Fail

#254 Post by » 06 Oct 2009, 02:20

If you liked I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell IMDB recommends Gone With the Wind.
The :) means it's all ok.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 39225
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Fail

#255 Post by alan smithee » 06 Oct 2009, 11:32

A² wrote:If you liked I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell IMDB recommends Gone With the Wind.
Though I haven't seen the former, is it safe to assume that they both feel like they go on forever?
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
You Know, for Kids
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8963
Joined: 14 Mar 2005, 12:38
Gender: Male
Location: Westchester, NY

Re: Fail

#256 Post by You Know, for Kids » 07 Oct 2009, 07:03

alan smithee wrote:
A² wrote:If you liked I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell IMDB recommends Gone With the Wind.
Though I haven't seen the former, is it safe to assume that they both feel like they go on forever?
Frankly, IMDB doesn't give a damn.
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. and we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.

User avatar
AngelTash
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6396
Joined: 07 Sep 2006, 15:14
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Fail

#257 Post by AngelTash » 07 Oct 2009, 07:28

You Know, for Kids wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
A² wrote:If you liked I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell IMDB recommends Gone With the Wind.
Though I haven't seen the former, is it safe to assume that they both feel like they go on forever?
Frankly, IMDB doesn't give a damn.
:lol:
All things truly wicked start from innocence.

Sela
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
Posts: 12082
Joined: 19 Dec 2005, 09:12
Gender: Male
Location: You know, right here

Re: Fail

#258 Post by Sela » 04 May 2010, 14:43

Image
8 more months of school.....
Image

User avatar
Steel Frog
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
Posts: 33542
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Fail

#259 Post by Steel Frog » 02 Nov 2010, 12:29

My daughter's school is shrewdly closed for one day every November 1st. For a price, they'll babysit your kid and run 'em around the playground a bunch -- but most of the children stay home on that day. My daughter took advantage of the school holiday by hosting a sleep-over. By mid-morning, however, the two intrepid girls were bored. Today I discovered this:
Journal entry 11/1/2010 wrote:Operation Spy

11:35: Watch the [school] playground without being seen

11:54 so far: close but have not observed anything

12:15 Alarm went off. Status: FAIL

User avatar
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Posts: 35061
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Gender: Male
Location: parts unknown

Re: Fail

#260 Post by » 02 Nov 2010, 16:23

Fail Blog is now blocked at work for being questionable. This is the same system that allowed me to watch H.O.T.S. on Hulu last night.
The :) means it's all ok.

User avatar
Middle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8483
Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Gender: Male
Location: Around

Re: Fail

#261 Post by Middle » 17 Jan 2011, 07:20

Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.

User avatar
Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Posts: 29826
Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: Gotham's seedier side

Re: Fail

#262 Post by Batman » 17 Jan 2011, 14:33

Middle wrote:
I love the way the melon smashes on impact. It looks as if there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image

User avatar
bratzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
Posts: 12428
Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 08:59
Gender: Male

Re: Fail

#263 Post by bratzks » 17 Jan 2011, 15:18

Batman wrote:
Middle wrote:
I love the way the melon smashes on impact. It looks as if there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
I don't watch this show, but I happened to catch this one. She takes a few minutes then gets right back to it. I'd call that a win.
Image Image Image

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15300
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: Fail

#264 Post by Scruluce » 17 Jan 2011, 16:33

bratzks wrote:
Batman wrote:
Middle wrote:
I love the way the melon smashes on impact. It looks as if there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
I don't watch this show, but I happened to catch this one. She takes a few minutes then gets right back to it. I'd call that a win.
This was also the pair that won the race this last season.
...unless something better's on TV

User avatar
BubbyChubs
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 2748
Joined: 26 Sep 2007, 03:24
Gender: Female
Location: Texas

Re: Fail

#265 Post by BubbyChubs » 17 Jan 2011, 20:55

Scruluce wrote:
bratzks wrote:
Batman wrote:
Middle wrote:
I love the way the melon smashes on impact. It looks as if there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
I don't watch this show, but I happened to catch this one. She takes a few minutes then gets right back to it. I'd call that a win.
This was also the pair that won the race this last season.
Well, second, but still...
Image

User avatar
Will
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8593
Joined: 23 Sep 2003, 21:41
Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

Re: Fail

#266 Post by Will » 17 Jan 2011, 21:33

BubbyChubs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
bratzks wrote:
Batman wrote:
Middle wrote:
I love the way the melon smashes on impact. It looks as if there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
I don't watch this show, but I happened to catch this one. She takes a few minutes then gets right back to it. I'd call that a win.
This was also the pair that won the race this last season.
Well, second, but still...
I guess that's how you win The Amazing Race, you gotta keep your nose to the rindstone.
History shows again and again how nature points up the folly of man

User avatar
Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Posts: 29826
Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: Gotham's seedier side

Re: Fail

#267 Post by Batman » 17 Jan 2011, 22:42

Will wrote:
BubbyChubs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
bratzks wrote:
Batman wrote:
Middle wrote:
I love the way the melon smashes on impact. It looks as if there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
I don't watch this show, but I happened to catch this one. She takes a few minutes then gets right back to it. I'd call that a win.
This was also the pair that won the race this last season.
Well, second, but still...
I guess that's how you win The Amazing Race, you gotta keep your nose to the rindstone.
:lol:
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29031
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

Re: Fail

#268 Post by JJ » 18 Jan 2011, 10:50

bratzks wrote:
Batman wrote:
Middle wrote:
I love the way the melon smashes on impact. It looks as if there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
I don't watch this show, but I happened to catch this one. She takes a few minutes then gets right back to it. I'd call that a win.
I watch this show and I concur. The message is authentic.
La la la la la.

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29031
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

Re: Fail

#269 Post by JJ » 18 Jan 2011, 10:51

A² wrote:Fail Blog is now blocked at work for being questionable. This is the same system that allowed me to watch H.O.T.S. on Hulu last night.
Um...censorship fail?
La la la la la.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 39225
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Fail

#270 Post by alan smithee » 18 Jan 2011, 12:23

JJ wrote:
A² wrote:Fail Blog is now blocked at work for being questionable. This is the same system that allowed me to watch H.O.T.S. on Hulu last night.
Um...censorship fail?
You should post about that over at ... oh.
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
tedder
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 1952
Joined: 09 Jan 2004, 07:41
Gender: Male
Location: Winchester, VA/US

Re: Fail

#271 Post by tedder » 18 Jan 2011, 12:38

I have been waiting the past 15 minutes buffering "Cop Out" through my 3G connection just to realize I had already seen it. I watch too many movies.
Say hello to the Scream Extractor.

Odd Todd
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss
Posts: 13709
Joined: 18 Feb 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Colorado

Re: Fail

#272 Post by Odd Todd » 18 Jan 2011, 15:20

tedder wrote:I have been waiting the past 15 minutes buffering "Cop Out" through my 3G connection just to realize I had already seen it. I watch too many movies.
It's OK... it's actually not a fail to forget you saw that movie... I would consider that a major win.
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34562
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: Fail

#273 Post by sldawgs » 18 Jan 2011, 15:47

Odd Todd wrote:
tedder wrote:I have been waiting the past 15 minutes buffering "Cop Out" through my 3G connection just to realize I had already seen it. I watch too many movies.
It's OK... it's actually not a fail to forget you saw that movie... I would consider that a major win.
The fail is watching it a second time.
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

User avatar
tedder
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 1952
Joined: 09 Jan 2004, 07:41
Gender: Male
Location: Winchester, VA/US

Re: Fail

#274 Post by tedder » 19 Jan 2011, 07:14

sldawgs wrote:
Odd Todd wrote:
tedder wrote:I have been waiting the past 15 minutes buffering "Cop Out" through my 3G connection just to realize I had already seen it. I watch too many movies.
It's OK... it's actually not a fail to forget you saw that movie... I would consider that a major win.
The fail is watching it a second time.
Let's just be thankful, it didn't go that far. I only watched 5 minutes of it before I realized.
Say hello to the Scream Extractor.

Sela
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
Posts: 12082
Joined: 19 Dec 2005, 09:12
Gender: Male
Location: You know, right here

Re: Fail

#275 Post by Sela » 13 Apr 2011, 08:16

Image
8 more months of school.....
Image

Post Reply