TWSS

If there's a useless thread in here, chances are excellent that JJ created it.
Message
Author
User avatar
Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise
Posts: 27601
Joined: 23 Aug 2001, 16:00
Gender: Female
Location: Sweden

Re: The TWSS Thread

#251 Post by Nunis » 16 Apr 2009, 14:38

Almost there, just a little more.

User avatar
bratzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
Posts: 12428
Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 08:59
Gender: Male

Re: The TWSS Thread

#252 Post by bratzks » 28 Apr 2009, 07:15

Steel Frog wrote:... took some of the polish off the apple.
Image Image Image

User avatar
You Know, for Kids
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8963
Joined: 14 Mar 2005, 12:38
Gender: Male
Location: Westchester, NY

Re: The TWSS Thread

#253 Post by You Know, for Kids » 29 Apr 2009, 10:10

AngelTash wrote:It's not coming up for me.
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. and we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.

User avatar
Fever Dog
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 2239
Joined: 03 Dec 2003, 09:52
Gender: Female
Location: to the left, to the left.....
Contact:

Re: The TWSS Thread

#254 Post by Fever Dog » 05 May 2009, 13:51

Buckykatt wrote:Afterwards I'll want a big Twinkie?
I would rather be having a burger and beers with my mates but I can't do that when I know I've got to dance!

User avatar
Middle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8483
Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Gender: Male
Location: Around

Re: TWSS

#255 Post by Middle » 18 May 2009, 00:39

A² wrote:I choked when some juice went down my windpipe
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.

User avatar
You Know, for Kids
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8963
Joined: 14 Mar 2005, 12:38
Gender: Male
Location: Westchester, NY

Re: TWSS

#256 Post by You Know, for Kids » 20 May 2009, 12:23

A2, dressed as Batman wrote: I've been playing so much I'm starting to get a blister on my right palm.
Last edited by You Know, for Kids on 21 May 2009, 06:11, edited 1 time in total.
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. and we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.

User avatar
Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise
Posts: 27601
Joined: 23 Aug 2001, 16:00
Gender: Female
Location: Sweden

Re: TWSS

#257 Post by Nunis » 20 May 2009, 12:58

You Know, for Kids wrote:
Batman wrote: I've been playing so much I'm starting to get a blister on my right palm.
I know the avatar can be confusing, but... check your sources.

User avatar
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Posts: 35061
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Gender: Male
Location: parts unknown

Re: TWSS

#258 Post by » 20 May 2009, 22:18

Nunis wrote:
You Know, for Kids wrote:
Batman wrote: I've been playing so much I'm starting to get a blister on my right palm.
I know the avatar can be confusing, but... check your sources.
Plus, if the original line is already supposed to be a masturbation joke then there's no need to TWSS it.
The :) means it's all ok.

User avatar
You Know, for Kids
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8963
Joined: 14 Mar 2005, 12:38
Gender: Male
Location: Westchester, NY

Re: TWSS

#259 Post by You Know, for Kids » 21 May 2009, 06:14

A² wrote:
Nunis wrote:
You Know, for Kids wrote:
A2, dressed as Batman wrote: I've been playing so much I'm starting to get a blister on my right palm.
I know the avatar can be confusing, but... check your sources.
Plus, if the original line is already supposed to be a masturbation joke then there's no need to TWSS it.
It's rare I make it past two sentences of your posts without tuning the rest out. Which is still one sentence more than JJ's, so don't feel too bad. ;)

Seriously, I read that line and headed right over here without reading the rest of your post. My apologies. (If you've even read this far without tuning me out.)
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. and we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.

User avatar
Agrajag
Better in Real Life
Better in Real Life
Posts: 18810
Joined: 03 May 2004, 08:33
Gender: Male
Location: Well we're living here near Allentown...
Contact:

Re: TWSS

#260 Post by Agrajag » 22 May 2009, 04:11

Nunis wrote:Allow me to keep this moving.
If you wake up at a different time in a different place could you wake up as a different person?

User avatar
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Posts: 35061
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Gender: Male
Location: parts unknown

Re: TWSS

#261 Post by » 22 May 2009, 07:51

You Know, for Kids wrote:
A² wrote:
Nunis wrote:
You Know, for Kids wrote:
A2, dressed as Batman wrote: I've been playing so much I'm starting to get a blister on my right palm.
I know the avatar can be confusing, but... check your sources.
Plus, if the original line is already supposed to be a masturbation joke then there's no need to TWSS it.
It's rare I make it past two sentences of your posts without tuning the rest out. Which is still one sentence more than JJ's, so don't feel too bad. ;)

Seriously, I read that line and headed right over here without reading the rest of your post. My apologies. (If you've even read this far without tuning me out.)
Are there anyone's posts you finish?
The :) means it's all ok.

User avatar
You Know, for Kids
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8963
Joined: 14 Mar 2005, 12:38
Gender: Male
Location: Westchester, NY

Re: TWSS

#262 Post by You Know, for Kids » 22 May 2009, 08:12

A² wrote:
You Know, for Kids wrote:
A² wrote:
Nunis wrote:
You Know, for Kids wrote:
A2, dressed as Batman wrote: I've been playing so much I'm starting to get a blister on my right palm.
I know the avatar can be confusing, but... check your sources.
Plus, if the original line is already supposed to be a masturbation joke then there's no need to TWSS it.
It's rare I make it past two sentences of your posts without tuning the rest out. Which is still one sentence more than JJ's, so don't feel too bad. ;)

Seriously, I read that line and headed right over here without reading the rest of your post. My apologies. (If you've even read this far without tuning me out.)
Are there anyone's posts you finish?
I really miss lbosquet, our movie friend.
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. and we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.

User avatar
Steel Frog
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
Posts: 33542
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: TWSS

#263 Post by Steel Frog » 22 May 2009, 08:15

You Know, for Kids wrote:
A² wrote:
You Know, for Kids wrote:
A² wrote:
Nunis wrote:
You Know, for Kids wrote:
A2, dressed as Batman wrote: I've been playing so much I'm starting to get a blister on my right palm.
I know the avatar can be confusing, but... check your sources.
Plus, if the original line is already supposed to be a masturbation joke then there's no need to TWSS it.
It's rare I make it past two sentences of your posts without tuning the rest out. Which is still one sentence more than JJ's, so don't feel too bad. ;)

Seriously, I read that line and headed right over here without reading the rest of your post. My apologies. (If you've even read this far without tuning me out.)
Are there anyone's posts you finish?
I really miss lbosquet, our movie friend.
Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

User avatar
Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Posts: 29826
Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: Gotham's seedier side

Re: TWSS

#264 Post by Batman » 25 May 2009, 00:26

A² wrote:If it has a bone, use your hand to put it in your mouth
I can't believe I'm the first to post this.
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 39225
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: TWSS

#265 Post by alan smithee » 20 Jun 2009, 12:03

It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
Agrajag
Better in Real Life
Better in Real Life
Posts: 18810
Joined: 03 May 2004, 08:33
Gender: Male
Location: Well we're living here near Allentown...
Contact:

Re: TWSS

#266 Post by Agrajag » 22 Jun 2009, 14:58

Hellcat wrote:I so suck this morning.
She so needed the money.
If you wake up at a different time in a different place could you wake up as a different person?

User avatar
plaxii
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 4481
Joined: 19 Dec 2002, 07:06
Gender: Male
Location: New York, New York

Re: TWSS

#267 Post by plaxii » 25 Aug 2009, 10:16

Batman wrote: This and a pair of tweezers worked.
I am in a world of shit

User avatar
Steel Frog
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
Posts: 33542
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: TWSS

#268 Post by Steel Frog » 25 Aug 2009, 15:19

alan smithee wrote:detention
That seems kind of unfair; detention for simple immaturity? Do finishing schools still exist? Where is the niche of justice? Somebody should be penetrating that hole with constant thrusts.

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8030
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: TWSS

#269 Post by spymeg » 25 Feb 2010, 10:03

TravisBickle wrote: incongruous fucking crap which got on my tits big time.

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: TWSS

#270 Post by Dawson » 26 Feb 2010, 12:45

spymeg wrote:Man, that didn't take long! :roll: :lol:
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34562
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: TWSS

#271 Post by sldawgs » 26 Feb 2010, 12:49

dawson99 wrote:
spymeg wrote:Man, that didn't take long! :roll: :lol:
Just couldn't wait could you? Just had to pop on over give her a jab. ;)
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: TWSS

#272 Post by Dawson » 26 Feb 2010, 12:51

And no one felt a thing
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34562
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: TWSS

#273 Post by sldawgs » 26 Feb 2010, 12:53

dawson99 wrote:And no one felt a thing
You're not doing it right.
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

User avatar
knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
Posts: 50473
Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Rocket City

Re: TWSS

#274 Post by knarf » 10 Jun 2010, 13:21

Image

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8030
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: TWSS

#275 Post by spymeg » 30 Jul 2010, 13:02

alaor wrote:Is Mike Hunt here? Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?

Post Reply