Hungover posting

If there's a useless thread in here, chances are excellent that JJ created it.
F.N.G.
FilmWise Beach Bum
FilmWise Beach Bum

Re: Hungover posting

#26 Post by F.N.G. » 09 Jan 2012, 08:30

Dawson wrote:
Nunis wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
Dawson wrote:Saying goodbye to this thread for a while. After New Year I'm off the drink for a couple of months... let's say I overdid it, and that's understatement of the year.

When I was told at 2am New Years day I was stood on a pool table riding a cue like a horse calling Braveheart a fag, I realised
a: I was lucky to walk out of there
b: time for a break
Re (b): the balls were still racked even with your equestrian, anti-Caledonian shenanigans?
:lol:
Apparently, so I'm told after, I actually won the game, from a lad who had given me half a bottle of whiskey which I had more or less downed.

I'm getting 'equestrian, anti-Caledonian shenanigans?' made into a T-shirt
I'm much better at pool when totally wasted.
I hate purity. Hate goodness. I don't want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone corrupt.

Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative

#27 Post by Dawson » 26 Jan 2012, 04:31

I tried, and failed. Almost got through January. In the end another blank memory in the nights of my life
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#28 Post by spymeg » 26 Jan 2012, 07:42

Dawson wrote:I tried, and failed. Almost got through January. In the end another blank memory in the nights of my life
Hey, you made it a long way so don't feel too bad. I hope you had fun!

Dawson

#29 Post by Dawson » 26 Jan 2012, 07:47

spymeg wrote:
Dawson wrote:I tried, and failed. Almost got through January. In the end another blank memory in the nights of my life
ended up in an Irish bar in Hammersmith around midnight, just two of us going on by this time. But we were both in black, and people thought we were bouncers. I remember him telling some gal he used to piss in the sink and I was saying how I was one of the original singers in Pink Floyds Brick in the Wall song. Good times did ensue. Fun was had.

I texted batman to let him know. As I don't have filmwise on a phone or computer or something batman occasionally gets the odd drunken text, I'm sure hes changing his number now :lol:

spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#30 Post by spymeg » 26 Jan 2012, 07:52

Dawson wrote:
spymeg wrote:
ended up in an Irish bar in Hammersmith around midnight, just two of us going on by this time. But we were both in black, and people thought we were bouncers. I remember him telling some gal he used to piss in the sink and I was saying how I was one of the original singers in Pink Floyds Brick in the Wall song. Good times did ensue. Fun was had.

I texted batman to let him know. As I don't have filmwise on a phone or computer or something batman occasionally gets the odd drunken text, I'm sure hes changing his number now :lol:
Aw..Dawson's back. :lol:

F.N.G.
FilmWise Beach Bum
FilmWise Beach Bum

#31 Post by F.N.G. » 26 Jan 2012, 08:29

Dawson wrote:
spymeg wrote:

I remember standing with my friend Jamie out in the street, both wearing black suits as we had been at work and a pissed guy insisting we let him into the (plain, locked) door behind us which he thought was to some awesome bar or something (it wasn't). No matter how much we told him, he never believed us. Even tried to bribe us.
I hate purity. Hate goodness. I don't want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone corrupt.

spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#32 Post by spymeg » 26 Jan 2012, 09:35

F.N.G. wrote:
Dawson wrote:
spymeg wrote:

I remember standing with my friend Jamie out in the street, both wearing black suits as we had been at work and a pissed guy insisting we let him into the (plain, locked) door behind us which he thought was to some awesome bar or something (it wasn't). No matter how much we told him, he never believed us. Even tried to bribe us.
I would've taken the money and said, "you have to wait 5 minutes after we are gone before going in, that's how exclusive this place is" Then ran around the corner and watched him as we waited, because if he was really drunk he probably would've! :lol:

F.N.G.
FilmWise Beach Bum
FilmWise Beach Bum

#33 Post by F.N.G. » 26 Jan 2012, 13:32

spymeg wrote:
F.N.G. wrote:
Dawson wrote:
spymeg wrote:

I would've taken the money and said, "you have to wait 5 minutes after we are gone before going in, that's how exclusive this place is" Then ran around the corner and watched him as we waited, because if he was really drunk he probably would've! :lol:
The problem is we were too drunk to think that constructively.

Dawson

#34 Post by Dawson » 27 Feb 2012, 03:54

thats it, im not drinking anymore. Somehow spent about 200 yesterday, had to spend 40 ona cab at some point in the morning... and wine bars are expensive when you buy by the bottle.

thats it, im done, never again. and someone made me eat feet again im sure of it,,, and my tongue needs a shave

Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise

#35 Post by » 27 Feb 2012, 04:23

Dawson wrote:thats it, im not drinking anymore. Somehow spent about 200 yesterday, had to spend 40 ona cab at some point in the morning... and wine bars are expensive when you buy by the bottle.

thats it, im done, never again. and someone made me eat feet again im sure of it,,, and my tongue needs a shave
Maybe you could learn how to make your own booze in the bathtub to save money.
The :) means it's all ok.

Dawson

#36 Post by Dawson » 27 Feb 2012, 05:09

had to sell my bathtub for more booze

Bill
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#37 Post by Bill » 13 Dec 2015, 11:51

from this moment forward I'm a teetotaler

Steel Frog
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat

#38 Post by Steel Frog » 13 Dec 2015, 12:14

Bill wrote:from this moment forward I'm a teetotaler
Oh boy. Welcome to life, Bill.

And yeah, we've been there.

spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#39 Post by spymeg » 14 Dec 2015, 06:09

Steel Frog wrote:

I've said that so many times in my life. :lol:

sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend

#40 Post by sldawgs » 14 Dec 2015, 06:42

spymeg wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:

Meg, maybe you're drinking the wrong tea.
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#41 Post by spymeg » 14 Dec 2015, 08:06

sldawgs wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:

Meg, maybe you're drinking the wrong tea.
Huhuhuhuh..hard...huhuhuhuhhuh