FilmWise Forums
It is currently 12 Dec 2018, 14:17

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2013, 16:01 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 34263
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Image

Who looked at Honey Boo Boo and her mother and thought, "Gee, I really wish I could smell that?"

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2013, 22:48 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2006, 10:30
Posts: 6143
Location: somewhere
Grown Ups 2 made $42 million this weekend.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2013, 23:19 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Posts: 8395
Location: Around
Both may actually may be signs that Idiocracy is upon us....

_________________
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2013, 06:19 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Posts: 8012
Location: Over your shoulder
Middle wrote:
Both may actually may be signs that Idiocracy is upon us....

:green: :green:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2013, 11:42 
Offline
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Posts: 17518
spymeg wrote:
Middle wrote:
Both may actually may be signs that Idiocracy is upon us....

:green: :green:

:green: :green: :green: :green:

_________________
We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2013, 21:09 
Offline
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss
User avatar

Joined: 18 Feb 2002, 16:00
Posts: 13703
Location: Colorado
NoShoes wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Middle wrote:
Both may actually may be signs that Idiocracy is upon us....

:green: :green:

:green: :green: :green: :green:

SAVE US JAMES CAMERON!!!

_________________
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2013, 20:23 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2008, 23:28
Posts: 1444
Attachment:
IMAG0014.jpg


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2013, 23:48 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Posts: 8395
Location: Around
Patch wrote:
Attachment:
IMAG0014.jpg

Am I missing anything here?

_________________
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2013, 01:03 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14631
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
Middle wrote:
Patch wrote:
Attachment:
IMAG0014.jpg

Am I missing anything here?

that bike lane is enormous! 2-3 "lanes" wide?
that is what my eye was drawn to anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2013, 02:02 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Posts: 8395
Location: Around
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:
Patch wrote:
Attachment:
IMAG0014.jpg

Am I missing anything here?

that bike lane is enormous! 2-3 "lanes" wide?
that is what my eye was drawn to anyway.

Sure, but it's probably a mixed bus/bike lane. I've seen lots of those.

_________________
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2013, 06:00 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Posts: 8012
Location: Over your shoulder
Bill wrote:
Image

What stupid idiots would pay that much for a fucking white t-shirt just because Kanye West has his name on it? Geezus!! :balrog:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2013, 06:25 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 34263
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
spymeg wrote:
Bill wrote:
Image

What stupid idiots would pay that much for a fucking white t-shirt just because Kanye West has his name on it? Geezus!! :balrog:

Think I can go to Wal-Mart and get a case of Hanes tagless t-shirts for about 10 bucks and sell them at a Kanye concert to unsuspecting stupid idiots (as spymeg calls them), for the low low price of $100 each? Who wants in on that?

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2013, 06:37 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Posts: 8012
Location: Over your shoulder
sldawgs wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Bill wrote:
Image

What stupid idiots would pay that much for a fucking white t-shirt just because Kanye West has his name on it? Geezus!! :balrog:

Think I can go to Wal-Mart and get a case of Hanes tagless t-shirts for about 10 bucks and sell them at a Kanye concert to unsuspecting stupid idiots (as spymeg calls them), for the low low price of $100 each? Who wants in on that?

I'm in. Put 'em up on eBay!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2013, 07:49 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 34263
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
spymeg wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Bill wrote:
Image

What stupid idiots would pay that much for a fucking white t-shirt just because Kanye West has his name on it? Geezus!! :balrog:

Think I can go to Wal-Mart and get a case of Hanes tagless t-shirts for about 10 bucks and sell them at a Kanye concert to unsuspecting stupid idiots (as spymeg calls them), for the low low price of $100 each? Who wants in on that?

I'm in. Put 'em up on eBay!

We can put them on ebay and call them error shirts. They have "Hanes" printed on the inside collar and not "A.P.C. Kanye". That should fetch a premium, I can see the bidding hitting $200 a piece.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2013, 09:47 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2008, 00:33
Posts: 10224
Location: Latte Land
Middle wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:
Patch wrote:
Attachment:
IMAG0014.jpg

Am I missing anything here?

that bike lane is enormous! 2-3 "lanes" wide?
that is what my eye was drawn to anyway.

Sure, but it's probably a mixed bus/bike lane. I've seen lots of those.


Sure, that car is in England while the rest are in th US?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2013, 15:50 
Offline
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Posts: 17518
sldawgs wrote:
spymeg wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Bill wrote:
Image

What stupid idiots would pay that much for a fucking white t-shirt just because Kanye West has his name on it? Geezus!! :balrog:

Think I can go to Wal-Mart and get a case of Hanes tagless t-shirts for about 10 bucks and sell them at a Kanye concert to unsuspecting stupid idiots (as spymeg calls them), for the low low price of $100 each? Who wants in on that?

I'm in. Put 'em up on eBay!

We can put them on ebay and call them error shirts. They have "Hanes" printed on the inside collar and not "A.P.C. Kanye". That should fetch a premium, I can see the bidding hitting $200 a piece.

I will gladly pay you Tuesday, for a Kanye T-Shirt too-day! :shifty:

_________________
We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2013, 16:12 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2006, 10:30
Posts: 6143
Location: somewhere
spymeg wrote:
Bill wrote:
Image

What stupid idiots would pay that much for a fucking white t-shirt just because Kanye West has his name on it? Geezus!! :balrog:

Exactly. Kayne knew that and is richer for it. It's ingenious.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2013, 16:43 
Offline
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Posts: 17518
Bill wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Bill wrote:
Image

What stupid idiots would pay that much for a fucking white t-shirt just because Kanye West has his name on it? Geezus!! :balrog:

Exactly. Kayne knew that and is richer for it. It's ingenious.

This actually reminds me of when I once in the late '80s ventured into Spike Lee's store in Fort Greene Brooklyn. Now at the time, I would say I was making a fairly decent salary, and I could hardly afford anything in the store. I'm sure most people in this neighborhood, couldn't afford most items sold in this store.

Talk about giving it back to the "hood".

_________________
We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2013, 19:15 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 33122
NoShoes wrote:
Spike Lee

Dibs ;)

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2013, 16:05 
Offline
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Posts: 17518
This may be a sign of my own personal apocalypse: my wife now has me watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey......may God have mercy on my soul!

_________________
We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2013, 16:30 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2008, 00:33
Posts: 10224
Location: Latte Land
NoShoes wrote:
This may be a sign of my own personal apocalypse: my wife now has me watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey......may God have mercy on my soul!

:glwacoy:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2013, 17:39 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 34263
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Midrats wrote:
NoShoes wrote:
This may be a sign of my own personal apocalypse: my wife now has me watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey......may God have mercy on my soul!

:glwacoy:

:o The horror

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2013, 18:11 
Offline
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Posts: 17518
sldawgs wrote:
Midrats wrote:
NoShoes wrote:
This may be a sign of my own personal apocalypse: my wife now has me watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey......may God have mercy on my soul!

:glwacoy:

:o The horror

Does Scruluce accept payola to watch shows? I will pay him to watch this one..... :rant:

_________________
We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2013, 14:29 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14631
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
NoShoes wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Midrats wrote:
NoShoes wrote:
This may be a sign of my own personal apocalypse: my wife now has me watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey......may God have mercy on my soul!

:glwacoy:

:o The horror

Does Scruluce accept payola to watch shows? I will pay him to watch this one..... :rant:

:red: You couldn't pay me enough to watch that one


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2013, 10:37 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Posts: 8012
Location: Over your shoulder
Scruluce wrote:
NoShoes wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Midrats wrote:
NoShoes wrote:
This may be a sign of my own personal apocalypse: my wife now has me watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey......may God have mercy on my soul!

:glwacoy:

:o The horror

Does Scruluce accept payola to watch shows? I will pay him to watch this one..... :rant:

:red: You couldn't pay me enough to watch that one

Are you sure? You don't want to take one for the team?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group