FilmWise Forums
It is currently 13 Dec 2018, 19:42

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2016, 09:11 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2005, 08:37
Posts: 5864
Location: a furry little Don Quixote
Do you guys have decent dental coverage? Any chance she can't afford to have it fixed?
Or maybe she's planning to try out for a role as a Spuckler child in a live action Simpsons show?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2016, 18:07 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 34708
Location: parts unknown
Buckykatt wrote:
Do you guys have decent dental coverage? Any chance she can't afford to have it fixed?
Or maybe she's planning to try out for a role as a Spuckler child in a live action Simpsons show?

We have decent dental coverage, she is making a good wage as a nurse and has no children to drain all her funds. Maybe she's hiding a drug or gambling addiction or something but there's no obvious reason she can't afford to get it fixed. Shoot, $50 per check squirreled away and she could get it fixed outright by now.

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2016, 15:54 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2006, 10:30
Posts: 6143
Location: somewhere
A² wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:
Do you guys have decent dental coverage? Any chance she can't afford to have it fixed?
Or maybe she's planning to try out for a role as a Spuckler child in a live action Simpsons show?

We have decent dental coverage, she is making a good wage as a nurse and has no children to drain all her funds. Maybe she's hiding a drug or gambling addiction or something but there's no obvious reason she can't afford to get it fixed. Shoot, $50 per check squirreled away and she could get it fixed outright by now.

didn't you mention that her grandpa lost a 20k bet? maybe it runs in the family.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2016, 19:21 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 34708
Location: parts unknown
Bill wrote:
A² wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:
Do you guys have decent dental coverage? Any chance she can't afford to have it fixed?
Or maybe she's planning to try out for a role as a Spuckler child in a live action Simpsons show?

We have decent dental coverage, she is making a good wage as a nurse and has no children to drain all her funds. Maybe she's hiding a drug or gambling addiction or something but there's no obvious reason she can't afford to get it fixed. Shoot, $50 per check squirreled away and she could get it fixed outright by now.

didn't you mention that her grandpa lost a 20k bet? maybe it runs in the family.

What if all the lies are some complex Kyser Soze story and they are all related or tied to things here in the room?

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2016, 00:16 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 29286
Location: Gotham's seedier side
A² wrote:
Bill wrote:
A² wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:
Do you guys have decent dental coverage? Any chance she can't afford to have it fixed?
Or maybe she's planning to try out for a role as a Spuckler child in a live action Simpsons show?

We have decent dental coverage, she is making a good wage as a nurse and has no children to drain all her funds. Maybe she's hiding a drug or gambling addiction or something but there's no obvious reason she can't afford to get it fixed. Shoot, $50 per check squirreled away and she could get it fixed outright by now.

didn't you mention that her grandpa lost a 20k bet? maybe it runs in the family.

What if all the lies are some complex Kyser Soze story and they are all related or tied to things here in the room?

Ask her if she's ever been to Skokie.

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 09 Nov 2016, 01:05 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 34708
Location: parts unknown
I haven't been updating this as I should. She wore me down. I have mostly gone into full lock down ignore mode.

We did have a moment yesterday morning. The news was showing people lined up to vote prior to the polls opening. She told us her husband was already there waiting in line. Not ten minutes later she was on the phone with him as he was getting ready for work at home. She didn't even try to hide her conversation with him. She just kept on talking, oblivious to the fact that she was outing herself.

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2017, 17:34 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 34708
Location: parts unknown
My co-worker has not done a great job of endearing herself to the rest of the office. We are a small unit. When someone calls in sick it requires several other people to change their lives and schedules to cover them. Since she started about a year and a half ago, my co-worker has called in sick more than everyone else combined! It would be pretty remarkable if it wasn't so frustrating. Also, given her reputation for lying, no one believes she is ever sick.

I wonder if her diet contributes to her poor health. This is her dinner she brought tonight:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2017, 19:33 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 34267
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
At least it's diet soda. :roll:

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2017, 21:12 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14658
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
sldawgs wrote:
At least it's diet soda. :roll:

that's the worst kind!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2017, 12:53 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 34267
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
At least it's diet soda. :roll:

that's the worst kind!

Hence the sarcastic rolling eyes. :shifty:

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2017, 20:42 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14658
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
At least it's diet soda. :roll:

that's the worst kind!

Hence the sarcastic rolling eyes. :shifty:

yeah. forgot to add my LoL. not really shouting at you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2017, 20:19 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 33123
I'm impressed by the Hello Kitty clipboard

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2017, 17:19 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 34708
Location: parts unknown
I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a long time. She is still a prolific liar. Documenting all of them just became too exhausting. I am overwhelmed by the lies. About a month ago I brought a dog training clicker to work. Any time I suspect what she is saying is a lie, I give it a click. Most of the time I am not even looking at her. She will be talking to someone else but I can't help but hear her. I keep on doing my work but reach over and just give her a click mid story and continue working. It only took a couple of shifts for everyone else to figure out what i was doing but she has yet to catch on.

Now, even when I am not working, when she tells a whopper one coworker will send another a text that simply says "click click."

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2017, 17:50 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14658
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
A² wrote:
I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a long time. She is still a prolific liar. Documenting all of them just became too exhausting. I am overwhelmed by the lies. About a month ago I brought a dog training clicker to work. Any time I suspect what she is saying is a lie, I give it a click. Most of the time I am not even looking at her. She will be talking to someone else but I can't help but hear her. I keep on doing my work but reach over and just give her a click mid story and continue working. It only took a couple of shifts for everyone else to figure out what i was doing but she has yet to catch on.

Now, even when I am not working, when she tells a whopper one coworker will send another a text that simply says "click click."

this. is. fantastic. wd.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2017, 18:27 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 34267
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Scruluce wrote:
A² wrote:
I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a long time. She is still a prolific liar. Documenting all of them just became too exhausting. I am overwhelmed by the lies. About a month ago I brought a dog training clicker to work. Any time I suspect what she is saying is a lie, I give it a click. Most of the time I am not even looking at her. She will be talking to someone else but I can't help but hear her. I keep on doing my work but reach over and just give her a click mid story and continue working. It only took a couple of shifts for everyone else to figure out what i was doing but she has yet to catch on.

Now, even when I am not working, when she tells a whopper one coworker will send another a text that simply says "click click."

this. is. fantastic. wd.

Awesome.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2017, 03:21 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Posts: 8395
Location: Around
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
A² wrote:
I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a long time. She is still a prolific liar. Documenting all of them just became too exhausting. I am overwhelmed by the lies. About a month ago I brought a dog training clicker to work. Any time I suspect what she is saying is a lie, I give it a click. Most of the time I am not even looking at her. She will be talking to someone else but I can't help but hear her. I keep on doing my work but reach over and just give her a click mid story and continue working. It only took a couple of shifts for everyone else to figure out what i was doing but she has yet to catch on.

Now, even when I am not working, when she tells a whopper one coworker will send another a text that simply says "click click."

this. is. fantastic. wd.

Awesome.

:green:

_________________
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2017, 07:08 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 33123
Middle wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
A² wrote:
I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a long time. She is still a prolific liar. Documenting all of them just became too exhausting. I am overwhelmed by the lies. About a month ago I brought a dog training clicker to work. Any time I suspect what she is saying is a lie, I give it a click. Most of the time I am not even looking at her. She will be talking to someone else but I can't help but hear her. I keep on doing my work but reach over and just give her a click mid story and continue working. It only took a couple of shifts for everyone else to figure out what i was doing but she has yet to catch on.

Now, even when I am not working, when she tells a whopper one coworker will send another a text that simply says "click click."

this. is. fantastic. wd.

Awesome.

:green:

:green:

You need one of those counters from the Axe body spray commercials. Once you get statistics involved, the fun balloons exponentially. Imagine gambling on the whopper count.

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2017, 09:39 
Offline
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Posts: 17525
Steel Frog wrote:
Middle wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
A² wrote:
I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a long time. She is still a prolific liar. Documenting all of them just became too exhausting. I am overwhelmed by the lies. About a month ago I brought a dog training clicker to work. Any time I suspect what she is saying is a lie, I give it a click. Most of the time I am not even looking at her. She will be talking to someone else but I can't help but hear her. I keep on doing my work but reach over and just give her a click mid story and continue working. It only took a couple of shifts for everyone else to figure out what i was doing but she has yet to catch on.

Now, even when I am not working, when she tells a whopper one coworker will send another a text that simply says "click click."

this. is. fantastic. wd.

Awesome.

:green:

:green:

You need one of those counters from the Axe body spray commercials. Once you get statistics involved, the fun balloons exponentially. Imagine gambling on the whopper count.

:green: so awesome

_________________
We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group