FilmWise Forums
It is currently 13 Dec 2018, 19:42

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: My lying coworker
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2016, 09:11 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Do you guys have decent dental coverage? Any chance she can't afford to have it fixed?
Or maybe she's planning to try out for a role as a Spuckler child in a live action Simpsons show?

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2016, 18:07 
Captain of the Starship FilmWise

Buckykatt wrote:
Do you guys have decent dental coverage? Any chance she can't afford to have it fixed?
Or maybe she's planning to try out for a role as a Spuckler child in a live action Simpsons show?

We have decent dental coverage, she is making a good wage as a nurse and has no children to drain all her funds. Maybe she's hiding a drug or gambling addiction or something but there's no obvious reason she can't afford to get it fixed. Shoot, $50 per check squirreled away and she could get it fixed outright by now.

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2016, 15:54 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

A² wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:

We have decent dental coverage, she is making a good wage as a nurse and has no children to drain all her funds. Maybe she's hiding a drug or gambling addiction or something but there's no obvious reason she can't afford to get it fixed. Shoot, $50 per check squirreled away and she could get it fixed outright by now.

didn't you mention that her grandpa lost a 20k bet? maybe it runs in the family.

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2016, 19:21 

Bill wrote:
A² wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:

didn't you mention that her grandpa lost a 20k bet? maybe it runs in the family.

What if all the lies are some complex Kyser Soze story and they are all related or tied to things here in the room?

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2016, 00:16 
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!

A² wrote:
Bill wrote:
A² wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:

What if all the lies are some complex Kyser Soze story and they are all related or tied to things here in the room?

Ask her if she's ever been to Skokie.

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2016, 01:05 

I haven't been updating this as I should. She wore me down. I have mostly gone into full lock down ignore mode.

We did have a moment yesterday morning. The news was showing people lined up to vote prior to the polls opening. She told us her husband was already there waiting in line. Not ten minutes later she was on the phone with him as he was getting ready for work at home. She didn't even try to hide her conversation with him. She just kept on talking, oblivious to the fact that she was outing herself.

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2017, 17:34 

My co-worker has not done a great job of endearing herself to the rest of the office. We are a small unit. When someone calls in sick it requires several other people to change their lives and schedules to cover them. Since she started about a year and a half ago, my co-worker has called in sick more than everyone else combined! It would be pretty remarkable if it wasn't so frustrating. Also, given her reputation for lying, no one believes she is ever sick.

I wonder if her diet contributes to her poor health. This is her dinner she brought tonight:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2017, 19:33 
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend

At least it's diet soda. :roll:

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2017, 21:12 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
sldawgs wrote:

that's the worst kind!

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2017, 12:53 
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend

Scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:

that's the worst kind!

Hence the sarcastic rolling eyes. :shifty:

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2017, 20:42 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:

that's the worst kind!

Hence the sarcastic rolling eyes. :shifty:

yeah. forgot to add my LoL. not really shouting at you.

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2017, 20:19 
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat

I'm impressed by the Hello Kitty clipboard

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2017, 17:19 

I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a long time. She is still a prolific liar. Documenting all of them just became too exhausting. I am overwhelmed by the lies. About a month ago I brought a dog training clicker to work. Any time I suspect what she is saying is a lie, I give it a click. Most of the time I am not even looking at her. She will be talking to someone else but I can't help but hear her. I keep on doing my work but reach over and just give her a click mid story and continue working. It only took a couple of shifts for everyone else to figure out what i was doing but she has yet to catch on.

Now, even when I am not working, when she tells a whopper one coworker will send another a text that simply says "click click."

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2017, 17:50 
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite

A² wrote:
I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a long time. She is still a prolific liar. Documenting all of them just became too exhausting. I am overwhelmed by the lies. About a month ago I brought a dog training clicker to work. Any time I suspect what she is saying is a lie, I give it a click. Most of the time I am not even looking at her. She will be talking to someone else but I can't help but hear her. I keep on doing my work but reach over and just give her a click mid story and continue working. It only took a couple of shifts for everyone else to figure out what i was doing but she has yet to catch on.

Now, even when I am not working, when she tells a whopper one coworker will send another a text that simply says "click click."

this. is. fantastic. wd.

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2017, 18:27 
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend

Scruluce wrote:
A² wrote:

this. is. fantastic. wd.

Awesome.

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2017, 03:21 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
A² wrote:

this. is. fantastic. wd.

Awesome.

:green:

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2017, 07:08 
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat

Middle wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
A² wrote:

this. is. fantastic. wd.

Awesome.

You need one of those counters from the Axe body spray commercials. Once you get statistics involved, the fun balloons exponentially. Imagine gambling on the whopper count.

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2017, 09:39 
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger

Steel Frog wrote:
Middle wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
A² wrote:

this. is. fantastic. wd.

Awesome.

You need one of those counters from the Axe body spray commercials. Once you get statistics involved, the fun balloons exponentially. Imagine gambling on the whopper count.

:green: so awesome

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6