Dreams

If there's a useless thread in here, chances are excellent that JJ created it.
Message
Author
User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34561
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: Dreams

#1151 Post by sldawgs » 03 Nov 2014, 11:37

Steel Frog wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
A² wrote:Had a dream I was the victim of a drive by shooting and I took a shot to the right testicle. Frog was in the back seat for some reason and he got shot in the neck but it just grazed him
so you were in the car, with frog, standing on your head?
How did I miss this?

Great dream. I suspect a magic bullet: "You can see the testicles go back and to the left ... back and to the left ..."
Frog was standing on A²'s "head"? fnar, fnar.
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

User avatar
Steel Frog
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
Posts: 33537
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Dreams

#1152 Post by Steel Frog » 03 Nov 2014, 12:48

Midrats wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:Hugh Grant opens as quarterback of an NFL team and in full uniform taunts a teammate just traded to the Jets by singing, "New York, New York."
We'll keep Russell Wilson, thank you very much!
You're just saying that 'cause Hugh has yet to win the big one.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 39207
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Dreams

#1153 Post by alan smithee » 06 Nov 2014, 12:50

Steel Frog wrote:
Midrats wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:Hugh Grant opens as quarterback of an NFL team and in full uniform taunts a teammate just traded to the Jets by singing, "New York, New York."
We'll keep Russell Wilson, thank you very much!
You're just saying that 'cause Hugh has yet to win the big one.
Parker Stevenson?
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Posts: 29821
Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: Gotham's seedier side

Re: Dreams

#1154 Post by Batman » 07 Nov 2014, 00:38

alan smithee wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
Midrats wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:Hugh Grant opens as quarterback of an NFL team and in full uniform taunts a teammate just traded to the Jets by singing, "New York, New York."
We'll keep Russell Wilson, thank you very much!
You're just saying that 'cause Hugh has yet to win the big one.
Parker Stevenson?
wd
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 39207
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Dreams

#1155 Post by alan smithee » 08 Nov 2014, 13:19

Batman wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
Midrats wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:Hugh Grant opens as quarterback of an NFL team and in full uniform taunts a teammate just traded to the Jets by singing, "New York, New York."
We'll keep Russell Wilson, thank you very much!
You're just saying that 'cause Hugh has yet to win the big one.
Parker Stevenson?
wd
ty
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Posts: 29821
Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: Gotham's seedier side

Re: Dreams

#1156 Post by Batman » 10 Nov 2014, 02:06

alan smithee wrote:
Batman wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
Midrats wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:Hugh Grant opens as quarterback of an NFL team and in full uniform taunts a teammate just traded to the Jets by singing, "New York, New York."
We'll keep Russell Wilson, thank you very much!
You're just saying that 'cause Hugh has yet to win the big one.
Parker Stevenson?
wd
ty
np
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image

User avatar
Midrats
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 10224
Joined: 05 Nov 2008, 00:33
Gender: Female
Location: Latte Land

Re: Dreams

#1157 Post by Midrats » 08 Dec 2014, 12:34

dawgs, stop invading my dreams, especially if you are going to get younger (21) while I stay my current age!
Image

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34561
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: Dreams

#1158 Post by sldawgs » 08 Dec 2014, 12:57

Midrats wrote:dawgs, stop invading my dreams, especially if you are going to get younger (21) while I stay my current age!
:o I'm not doing anything I shouldn't am I...wait, don't answer that. 8)
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

User avatar
Midrats
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 10224
Joined: 05 Nov 2008, 00:33
Gender: Female
Location: Latte Land

Re: Dreams

#1159 Post by Midrats » 08 Dec 2014, 13:04

sldawgs wrote:
Midrats wrote:dawgs, stop invading my dreams, especially if you are going to get younger (21) while I stay my current age!
:o I'm not doing anything I shouldn't am I...wait, don't answer that. 8)
You were a good dawg!
Image
Image

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34561
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: Dreams

#1160 Post by sldawgs » 08 Dec 2014, 13:05

Midrats wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Midrats wrote:dawgs, stop invading my dreams, especially if you are going to get younger (21) while I stay my current age!
:o I'm not doing anything I shouldn't am I...wait, don't answer that. 8)
You were a good dawg!
Image
:banana:
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

User avatar
knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
Posts: 50463
Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Rocket City

Re: Dreams

#1161 Post by knarf » 08 Dec 2014, 13:24

sldawgs wrote:
Midrats wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Midrats wrote:dawgs, stop invading my dreams, especially if you are going to get younger (21) while I stay my current age!
:o I'm not doing anything I shouldn't am I...wait, don't answer that. 8)
You were a good dawg!
Image
:banana:
Isn't that only 3 in human years?
Image

User avatar
BubbyChubs
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 2748
Joined: 26 Sep 2007, 03:24
Gender: Female
Location: Texas

Re: Dreams

#1162 Post by BubbyChubs » 24 Jan 2015, 06:29

Frog, smithee, JJ, and I were commissioned to solve the current Iraq crisis. We went. General deployment shenanigans ensued. At some point I told Frog he's my favorite writer ever.
Image

User avatar
Steel Frog
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
Posts: 33537
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Dreams

#1163 Post by Steel Frog » 24 Jan 2015, 12:48

BubbyChubs wrote:Frog, smithee, JJ, and I were commissioned to solve the current Iraq crisis. We went. General deployment shenanigans ensued. At some point I told Frog he's my favorite writer ever.
Awwwww. I'm sure it was just the crisis talking.

Sweet dream. :D ;)

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 39207
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Dreams

#1164 Post by alan smithee » 25 Jan 2015, 10:49

Steel Frog wrote:
BubbyChubs wrote:Frog, smithee, JJ, and I were commissioned to solve the current Iraq crisis. We went. General deployment shenanigans ensued. At some point I told Frog he's my favorite writer ever.
Awwwww. I'm sure it was just the crisis talking.

Sweet dream. :D ;)
presumably we blamed bing
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34561
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: Dreams

#1165 Post by sldawgs » 04 Apr 2015, 05:34

Well well well, Um, okay. It started when I was trying to drive home but I couldn't make it up the hill in my truck. Not because of the truck, but because the road was straight up a mountain, not quite 90 degrees up, but maybe 75 degrees, so I had to trun and jump on some railroad track that ended at a rest stop area parking lot in the middle of the city. When I tried to pull out onto the street, I looked over and saw a cop on a horse come galloping over to pull me over and when I looked down I was riding a horse that was the same color of my truck. When I looked up I was already at home and Sheila and I headed out to get something to eat. We ended up and what used to be a drive in style fast food restaurant that wasn't any more so I had to park by driving through the outside sitting area through the tables full of people. When I got parked I found Sheila and realized I forgot to bring my wallet. Sheila handed me an iPad Mini and I was amazed because I didn't know she had bought it. I promptly lost it when some girl tried to come over and sell me some metal siding. It turns out we were sitting at a school cafeteria style table and someone two tables over had borrowed the iPad and when they heard I was looking for it, they brought it back. That's about it.
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

User avatar
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Posts: 35061
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Gender: Male
Location: parts unknown

Re: Dreams

#1166 Post by » 05 Apr 2015, 19:11

I've had several murder dreams over the last few weeks. Most of the time they involve me doing something heroic like defending my family from an intruder or something but once in a while I just kill someone. I've had enough that I'm starting to worry some kind of Fight Club thing could be going on. Sometimes I daydream that my dreams are another person living another life and I dream while they live and vice versa. As far as I know none of this is true. At least I can be sure that I have no unexplained wounds or stains on my clothing. No mystery miles appear on my odometer. I think I just have a very active imagination/dream life.
The :) means it's all ok.

User avatar
Steel Frog
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
Posts: 33537
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Dreams

#1167 Post by Steel Frog » 05 Apr 2015, 19:13

Dunno what to say about either of the last two entries other than I appreciate the shares.

User avatar
Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Posts: 29821
Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: Gotham's seedier side

Re: Dreams

#1168 Post by Batman » 05 Apr 2015, 21:02

Steel Frog wrote:Dunno what to say about either of the last two entries other than I appreciate the shares.
:green:

But based on the symbology, Freud says you both stopped breast-feeding too soon and you're probably gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image

Post Reply