FilmWise Forums
It is currently 19 Jun 2018, 15:50

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 18 May 2017, 07:19 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 05:56
Posts: 1611
A² wrote:
Top 5 craziest sex scenes

5 Bruno
4 MacGruber
3 The Bronze
2 Team America
1 Sausage Party

honorable mentions- Shoot 'Em Up, Crash

I feel like the Deadpool sex montage would make my top 5...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 18 May 2017, 07:38 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33741
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
redamin wrote:
A² wrote:
Top 5 craziest sex scenes

5 Bruno
4 MacGruber
3 The Bronze
2 Team America
1 Sausage Party

honorable mentions- Shoot 'Em Up, Crash

I feel like the Deadpool sex montage would make my top 5...

Also the one from The Naked Gun should be up there in the crazy.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 18 May 2017, 16:34 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 33875
Location: parts unknown
sldawgs wrote:
redamin wrote:
A² wrote:
Top 5 craziest sex scenes

5 Bruno
4 MacGruber
3 The Bronze
2 Team America
1 Sausage Party

honorable mentions- Shoot 'Em Up, Crash

I feel like the Deadpool sex montage would make my top 5...

Also the one from The Naked Gun should be up there in the crazy.

Oversight on my part. Deadpool should at least make honorable mention. Can't remember what was so crazy in Naked Gun.

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 18 May 2017, 16:40 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 48148
Location: Rocket City
A² wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
redamin wrote:
A² wrote:
Top 5 craziest sex scenes

5 Bruno
4 MacGruber
3 The Bronze
2 Team America
1 Sausage Party

honorable mentions- Shoot 'Em Up, Crash

I feel like the Deadpool sex montage would make my top 5...

Also the one from The Naked Gun should be up there in the crazy.

Oversight on my part. Deadpool should at least make honorable mention. Can't remember what was so crazy in Naked Gun.


_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 18 May 2017, 16:43 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 33875
Location: parts unknown
knarf wrote:
A² wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
redamin wrote:
A² wrote:
Top 5 craziest sex scenes

5 Bruno
4 MacGruber
3 The Bronze
2 Team America
1 Sausage Party

honorable mentions- Shoot 'Em Up, Crash

I feel like the Deadpool sex montage would make my top 5...

Also the one from The Naked Gun should be up there in the crazy.

Oversight on my part. Deadpool should at least make honorable mention. Can't remember what was so crazy in Naked Gun.


ha ha oh yeah

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 18 May 2017, 21:55 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 33875
Location: parts unknown
I'm tempted to go back through all 80 pages of this thread and revise/update every top 5 list I contributed. I'll need to get real bored first, I imagine.

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 18 May 2017, 22:26 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 33875
Location: parts unknown
Nunis wrote:
Top 5 FilmWisers "I Would"...

JP
Buffoon
Todd
Patsy
rudezombie


No offense to the other guys... ;)

lol

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 18 May 2017, 22:40 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 33875
Location: parts unknown
A² wrote:
My five favorite Toad the Wet Sprocket songs:

1 Fly From Heaven
2 High on a Riverbed
3 Something's Always Wrong
4 Crowing
5 Walk on the Ocean


I haven't listened to them in quite a while. Off the top of my head I would just make one adjustment:

1 Fly From Heaven
2 High on a Riverbed
3 Something's Always Wrong
4 Walk on the Ocean
5 Before You Were Born

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 18 May 2017, 22:49 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 33875
Location: parts unknown
A² wrote:
Top five things that are nice:

1 puppies
2 muppets
3 cotton candy
4 a sunny day
5 that feeling when you wake up and think you have to get up for work and then you realize it's Saturday and you get to sleep in

(just trying to bring this thread back into the light)

1 puppies
2 boobs
3 the coconut smell of sun lotion
4 a warm, sunny day
5 a big hug from your kid

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 18 May 2017, 22:52 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 33875
Location: parts unknown
A² wrote:
top 5 cereals when I was 10:

1 golden grahams
2 fruity pebbles
3 cookie crisp
4 peanut butter cap'n crunch
5 Count Chocula

Strangely, the things I liked when I was 10 haven't changed in the last 14 years

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 18 May 2017, 23:08 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 33875
Location: parts unknown
A² wrote:
Top 5 songs by Ben Folds Five:

1 Song For the Dumped
2 Army
3 Eddie Walker
4 The Best Imitation of Myself
5 Evaporated


5 Rockin' the Suburbs
4 Evaporated
3 Bruised
2 Wandering
1 Still Fighting It
honorable mentions- Best Imitation of Myself, Brick, Eddie Walker, Army

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 18 May 2017, 23:11 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 33875
Location: parts unknown
A² wrote:
Top 5 Larry B Scott roles:

1. Lamar Latrell- Revenge of the Nerds
2. Reggie- Iron Eagle
3. Rudy Tyler- Space Camp
4. Jerry- Karate Kid
5. um, well, maybe there's only 4

*Thanks to IMDB for helping me remember character names

This list has not changed

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 18 May 2017, 23:17 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 33875
Location: parts unknown
A² wrote:
Top 5 Jim Varney movies

1. Toy Story 2
2. Ernest Goes to Camp
3. Toy Story
4. The Beverly Hillbillies
5. Slam Dunk Ernest (later remade as Like Mike)

1 Ernest Goes to Camp
2 Toy Story
3 Toy Story 2
4 The Beverly Hillbillies
5 Ernest Goes to Splash Mountain

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 18 May 2017, 23:22 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 33875
Location: parts unknown
A² wrote:
Top 5 Paul Reubens movies

1 Pee Wee's Big Adventure
2 Mystery Men
3 Nightmare Before Christmas
4 Buffy the Vampire Slayer
5 Blow

1 Pee Wee's Big Adventure
2 Blues Brothers
3 Mystery Men
4 Reno 911 Miami
5 Buffy the Vampire Slayer

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2017, 09:04 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33741
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Top 5 Sitcom Theme Songs (with lyrics)

5. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
4. Movin’ On Up (The Jeffersons)
3. WKRP in Cincinnati Theme (WKRP in Cincinnati)
2. The Big Bang Theory Song (The Big Bang Theory)
1. Where Everybody Knows Your Name (Cheers)

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2017, 09:51 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 13839
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City
sldawgs wrote:
Top 5 Sitcom Theme Songs (with lyrics)

5. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
4. Movin’ On Up (The Jeffersons)
3. WKRP in Cincinnati Theme (WKRP in Cincinnati)
2. The Big Bang Theory Song (The Big Bang Theory)
1. Where Everybody Knows Your Name (Cheers)


5. :green:
4. :green:
3. :red:
2. :red:
1. :green:

I didn't get into Big Bang, and I don't remember the theme for WKRP.
Golden Girls would definitely rank in there. Happy Days may fall to 6 or 7. I'd want to throw in classic cartoon (Flinstones, Jetsons) ... of course I can still sing most of Tiny Toons, and all of Animaniacs and Freakazoid. Friends? The Monkees? The Brady Bunch? Any and all of those could easily get stuck in my head.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2017, 10:10 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33741
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Top 5 Sitcom Theme Songs (with lyrics)

5. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
4. Movin’ On Up (The Jeffersons)
3. WKRP in Cincinnati Theme (WKRP in Cincinnati)
2. The Big Bang Theory Song (The Big Bang Theory)
1. Where Everybody Knows Your Name (Cheers)


5. :green:
4. :green:
3. :red:
2. :red:
1. :green:

I didn't get into Big Bang, and I don't remember the theme for WKRP.
Golden Girls would definitely rank in there. Happy Days may fall to 6 or 7. I'd want to throw in classic cartoon (Flinstones, Jetsons) ... of course I can still sing most of Tiny Toons, and all of Animaniacs and Freakazoid. Friends? The Monkees? The Brady Bunch? Any and all of those could easily get stuck in my head.

Friends and Happy Days were on my almost list. I picked WKRP and Big Bang because I sing right along with them every single time I hear it. I still have a hard time thinking the Flintstones and the Jetsons as sitcoms. The Brady Bunch belongs on another list altogether.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2017, 10:21 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33741
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Top 5 After School But Before Dinner Childhood TV watching theme songs.

5. "It's time to play the music/It's time to light the lights..." (The Muppet Show)
4. "You take the good, you take the bad/You take them both and there you have..." (The Facts of Life)
3. "Come and listen to a story 'bout a man named Jed..." (The Beverly Hillbillies)
2. "Just sit right back and you'll here a tale..." (Gilligan's Island)
1. "Here's the story of a lovely lady..." (The Brady Bunch)

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2017, 10:43 
Offline
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Posts: 16809
sldawgs wrote:
Top 5 Sitcom Theme Songs (with lyrics)

5. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
4. Movin’ On Up (The Jeffersons)
3. WKRP in Cincinnati Theme (WKRP in Cincinnati)
2. The Big Bang Theory Song (The Big Bang Theory)
1. Where Everybody Knows Your Name (Cheers)


I'll go with Movin' on Up & WKRP in Cincinnati, but also in no particular order:
Welcome Back Kotter
Good Times
One Day at a Time

but hands down, my favorite


_________________
Finally! Spring :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2017, 11:05 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jan 2008, 08:47
Posts: 4939
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Top 5 Sitcom Theme Songs (with lyrics)

5. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
4. Movin’ On Up (The Jeffersons)
3. WKRP in Cincinnati Theme (WKRP in Cincinnati)
2. The Big Bang Theory Song (The Big Bang Theory)
1. Where Everybody Knows Your Name (Cheers)


5. :green:
4. :green:
3. :red:
2. :red:
1. :green:

I didn't get into Big Bang, and I don't remember the theme for WKRP.
Golden Girls would definitely rank in there. Happy Days may fall to 6 or 7. I'd want to throw in classic cartoon (Flinstones, Jetsons) ... of course I can still sing most of Tiny Toons, and all of Animaniacs and Freakazoid. Friends? The Monkees? The Brady Bunch? Any and all of those could easily get stuck in my head.

Friends and Happy Days were on my almost list. I picked WKRP and Big Bang because I sing right along with them every single time I hear it. I still have a hard time thinking the Flintstones and the Jetsons as sitcoms. The Brady Bunch belongs on another list altogether.


The Brady Bunch belongs on another list.

_________________
I didn't invent the rainy day, man, I just own the best umbrella.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2017, 11:49 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33741
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Top 5 TV Theme Songs (without Lyrics)

5. (tie) Hill Street Blues


5. (tie) Night Court


5. (tie) Angela (Taxi)


4. The Fishin’ Hole (The Andy Griffith)


3. Mission: Impossible


2. Star Trek/Star Trek: The Next Generation (I couldn't choose between them)



1. Suicide is Painless (M*A*S*H) It's pretty amazing for a comedy to have a theme song called Suicide in Painless, but then again, this is MASH.


These are songs that you should recognize right off the bat after a few notes.

EDIT: Honorable Mention Law and Order (the original)

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2017, 11:56 
Offline
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Posts: 16809
sldawgs wrote:
Top 5 TV Theme Songs (without Lyrics)

5. (tie) Hill Street Blues
5. (tie) Barney Miller
5. (tie) Taxi
4. The Fishin’ Hole (The Andy Griffith)
3. Mission: Impossible
2. Star Trek/Star Trek: The Next Generation (I couldn't choose between them)
1. Suicide is Painless (M*A*S*H*)

These are songs that you should recognize right off the bat after a few notes.

need L&O (any iteration) here

PS: I agree with # 1, but initially I was thinking about this as a "w/lyrics" song cuz, technically, there are lyrics to the song, albeit the TV version does not have them.

_________________
Finally! Spring :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2017, 12:04 
Offline
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Posts: 16809
on further thought, would you consider this a "song" or just theme music? If I song, I change my vote for # 1



Where have I seen this game played before, speaking of The Twilight Zone :mishchief:

_________________
Finally! Spring :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2017, 12:07 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33741
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
NoShoes wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Top 5 TV Theme Songs (without Lyrics)

5. (tie) Hill Street Blues
5. (tie) Barney Miller
5. (tie) Taxi
4. The Fishin’ Hole (The Andy Griffith)
3. Mission: Impossible
2. Star Trek/Star Trek: The Next Generation (I couldn't choose between them)
1. Suicide is Painless (M*A*S*H*)

These are songs that you should recognize right off the bat after a few notes.

need L&O (any iteration) here

PS: I agree with # 1, but initially I was thinking about this as a "w/lyrics" song cuz, technically, there are lyrics to the song, albeit the TV version does not have them.

Yeah, the lyrics are haunting, but the show didn't use them. By the way, the Start Trek theme also has lyrics...
Quote:
The series' opening theme has lyrics which were never used (although they were published in the book "The Making of Star Trek", by Stephen J. Whitfield). The lyrics were written by Gene Roddenberry, not so they would be sung on-screen (which he never intended or even wanted), but so he could take a co-writer credit, and receive residual payments for the theme's use alongside the theme's composer, Alexander Courage. Roddenberry did this nearly a year after the show was first aired, taking advantage of a contract clause, of which Courage claimed not to have been aware. Although Courage never took the matter to court, he expressed resentment on numerous occasions to the way Roddenberry "swindled" fifty percent of the popular theme's royalties from him. Roddenberry's response was, "Hey, I have to get some money somewhere. I'm sure not going to get it out of the profits of Star Trek." After the first season of Star Trek, the two never worked together again - although the music has been used in various forms in many of the spin-off projects.

Spoiler
Beyond
The rim of the star-light
My love
Is wand’ring in star-flight
I know
He’ll find in star-clustered reaches
Love,
Strange love a star woman teaches.
I know
His journey ends never
His star trek
Will go on forever.
But tell him
While he wanders his starry sea
Remember, remember me.


Oh, and I added an honorable mention for L&O.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of everything
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2017, 12:11 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33741
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
NoShoes wrote:
on further thought, would you consider this a "song" or just theme music? If I song, I change my vote for # 1



Where have I seen this game played before, speaking of The Twilight Zone :mishchief:

I didn't use this one because of the narration overlay which put it into another dimension.

Quote:
"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!"

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group