FilmWise Forums
It is currently 22 Sep 2018, 22:46

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58
Author Message
PostPosted: 23 Nov 2015, 15:16 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2005, 07:49
Posts: 5929
This is both a happy and sad thing, but rather than creating a new random thing thread, I'm just posting here.

After 11 years and 181,000 miles I decided it was time to get a new car.
I loved my old one. I'm not feeling the same love for this new one yet.
I went from a 2005 Vibe to a 2015 RAV4.

I'm finding out that there are lots of things which I never would have thought to check while test driving, like the intermittent setting on the wipers. Where I used to have three or four timings I've now got one. That's annoying....unbelievably annoying.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Nov 2015, 15:24 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 33006
TK421 wrote:
This is both a happy and sad thing, but rather than creating a new random thing thread, I'm just posting here.

After 11 years and 181,000 miles I decided it was time to get a new car.
I loved my old one. I'm not feeling the same love for this new one yet.
I went from a 2005 Vibe to a 2015 RAV4.

I'm finding out that there are lots of things which I never would have thought to check while test driving, like the intermittent setting on the wipers. Where I used to have three or four timings I've now got one. That's annoying....unbelievably annoying.

:)

That's like JJ's theory on cooking -- the oven should only have two settings: "on" and "off"

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Nov 2015, 05:30 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 29169
Location: Gotham's seedier side
Steel Frog wrote:
TK421 wrote:
This is both a happy and sad thing, but rather than creating a new random thing thread, I'm just posting here.

After 11 years and 181,000 miles I decided it was time to get a new car.
I loved my old one. I'm not feeling the same love for this new one yet.
I went from a 2005 Vibe to a 2015 RAV4.

I'm finding out that there are lots of things which I never would have thought to check while test driving, like the intermittent setting on the wipers. Where I used to have three or four timings I've now got one. That's annoying....unbelievably annoying.

:)

That's like JJ's theory on cooking -- the oven should only have two settings: "on" and "off"

How would you like your steak? Raw or burnt?

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2015, 00:52 
Offline
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Posts: 11389
Location: Goon Docks
Johnny Depp on Graham Norton. I can see Smithee adding him to a certain list next year

Luckily Cumberbatch James Mcavoy and Daniel Radcliffe were genius.

_________________
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2015, 07:16 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33926
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Dawson wrote:
Johnny Depp on Graham Norton. I can see Smithee adding him to a certain list next year

Luckily Cumberbatch James Mcavoy and Daniel Radcliffe were genius.

Johnny Depp or Graham Norton?

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2015, 07:41 
Offline
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Posts: 11389
Location: Goon Docks
sldawgs wrote:
Dawson wrote:
Johnny Depp on Graham Norton. I can see Smithee adding him to a certain list next year

Luckily Cumberbatch James Mcavoy and Daniel Radcliffe were genius.

Johnny Depp or Graham Norton?


Oh. Depp lol
Graham Norton on top form. Depp just looked awful. Sounded awful. Was just uncomfortable watching

_________________
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2015, 23:45 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2006, 10:30
Posts: 6143
Location: somewhere
I don't know, he looks the same as he did the past decade, unless I missed something.

Him talking about his daughter was pretty damn sad, though.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2015, 08:38 
Offline
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Posts: 11389
Location: Goon Docks
Bill wrote:
I don't know, he looks the same as he did the past decade, unless I missed something.

Him talking about his daughter was pretty damn sad, though.


Thought he looked bloated and was just off. Might be just me

_________________
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2015, 20:24 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2006, 10:30
Posts: 6143
Location: somewhere
Dawson wrote:
Bill wrote:
I don't know, he looks the same as he did the past decade, unless I missed something.

Him talking about his daughter was pretty damn sad, though.


Thought he looked bloated and was just off. Might be just me

Maybe he's developed an allergy to all of those makeup he wore in Tim Burton movies.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2016, 15:23 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Posts: 8384
Location: Around
No reason to post in RIP just yet, but apparently Carrie Fisher just went into cardiac arrest on a plane...

_________________
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2016, 15:41 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14169
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City
Middle wrote:
No reason to post in RIP just yet, but apparently Carrie Fisher just went into cardiac arrest on a plane...

:o


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2016, 15:47 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33926
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Scruluce wrote:
Middle wrote:
No reason to post in RIP just yet, but apparently Carrie Fisher just went into cardiac arrest on a plane...

:o

Dear 2016, you suck.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2018, 18:03 
Offline
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Posts: 17201
This makes me sad :cry:

It’s Official: Steven Spielberg is Remaking “West Side Story,” Pro-Forma Casting Call Goes Out for Leads

_________________
Welcome Fall!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group