Random thing that freaked you out

If there's a useless thread in here, chances are excellent that JJ created it.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Punisher
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 3373
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 05:21
Gender: Female
Location: Going down
Contact:

Random thing that freaked you out

#1 Post by Punisher » 19 Apr 2005, 12:22

Ok, either I need to get laid real soon, or my creative studio needs to stop upholding the Hoff as their B-icon of note. Because I had a freaky dream about DH last night that was not cool, on any level.
You like pain? Try wearing a corset.

bing
Verdana 10pt
Verdana 10pt
Posts: 14573
Joined: 24 Oct 2002, 00:05
Gender: Male
Location: Harlem rock city
Contact:

#2 Post by bing » 19 Apr 2005, 13:11

Image

User avatar
snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
Posts: 13408
Joined: 15 Jan 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male

#3 Post by snotball » 19 Apr 2005, 13:14

bing wrote:Image
We can record dreams now? :o
Bad dates

User avatar
Coco
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6690
Joined: 20 Dec 2002, 02:36
Gender: Male
Location: Back
Contact:

#4 Post by Coco » 20 Apr 2005, 03:07

snotball wrote:
bing wrote:Image
We can record dreams now? :o
A dream to some. To other's A NIGHTMARE!!
What, does he think you're a c**t?

User avatar
Punisher
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 3373
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 05:21
Gender: Female
Location: Going down
Contact:

#5 Post by Punisher » 20 Apr 2005, 03:09

Coco wrote:
snotball wrote:
bing wrote:Image
We can record dreams now? :o
A dream to some. To other's A NIGHTMARE!!
Actually it was a Knightmare. But you're right.
You like pain? Try wearing a corset.

User avatar
Coco
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6690
Joined: 20 Dec 2002, 02:36
Gender: Male
Location: Back
Contact:

#6 Post by Coco » 20 Apr 2005, 03:11

So you dreamt of The Hoff dressed up as a knight in shining armour saving you from an evil dragon? Thats really fucked
What, does he think you're a c**t?

User avatar
Punisher
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 3373
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 05:21
Gender: Female
Location: Going down
Contact:

#7 Post by Punisher » 20 Apr 2005, 03:13

Tell me about it. I'm too scared to go to sleep now.
You like pain? Try wearing a corset.

London Redsox
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 5006
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 08:45
Gender: Male
Location: Betting on the 3:30

#8 Post by London Redsox » 20 Apr 2005, 03:17

Mmmmm, Knightmare:

Image

I was on this show once...

(in fact, we went in this very 'room' and our walker was wearing pretty much that outfit. Wonder if it's him.)
"Back to Foulke...he has it...Red Sox fans have longed to hear it...The Boston Red Sox are World Champions!" - Oct. 27th 2004

User avatar
Will
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8593
Joined: 23 Sep 2003, 21:41
Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

#9 Post by Will » 20 Apr 2005, 03:49

I have an irrational fear of falling down and hitting my head on something. I'm not accident prone or anything, it just freaks me out to think about it.

User avatar
kinggrl
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 7567
Joined: 19 Aug 2001, 16:00
Gender: Female
Location: Cowtown
Contact:

#10 Post by kinggrl » 20 Apr 2005, 04:02

Looking at things with holes in it makes me want to vomit. For example: anthills :o or those accoustic ceiling tiles :o :o Bigger holes, like those found in swiss cheese, are not a problem. It's those little fuckers. I'm getting queasy just thinking about them.

User avatar
snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
Posts: 13408
Joined: 15 Jan 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male

#11 Post by snotball » 20 Apr 2005, 04:18

Will wrote:I have an irrational fear of falling down and hitting my head on something. I'm not accident prone or anything, it just freaks me out to think about it.
Does it have any connection with an experiece I had and described about a couple of month ago?
Bad dates

DrG
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6193
Joined: 17 Apr 2004, 13:48
Gender: Male
Location: The Balcony
Contact:

#12 Post by DrG » 20 Apr 2005, 04:26

London Redsox wrote:Mmmmm, Knightmare:

Image

I was on this show once...

(in fact, we went in this very 'room' and our walker was wearing pretty much that outfit. Wonder if it's him.)
Wow! Were you really on Knightmare?! I was terrified of that show for years until some kids from our school went on, and then I quite enjoyed it :D
Statler: Well, how do you like the film?
Waldorf: I've seen detergents leave a better film than this.

Image Image Image

User avatar
Will
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8593
Joined: 23 Sep 2003, 21:41
Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

#13 Post by Will » 20 Apr 2005, 04:40

snotball wrote:
Will wrote:I have an irrational fear of falling down and hitting my head on something. I'm not accident prone or anything, it just freaks me out to think about it.
Does it have any connection with an experiece I had and described about a couple of month ago?
No, I believe it all began with my first viewing of Night of The Living Dead, the opening scene where the boyfriend trips and whacks his skull against a headstone, breaking his neck.
But if you can find your post again I'd be happy to comiserate. :wink:

London Redsox
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 5006
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 08:45
Gender: Male
Location: Betting on the 3:30

#14 Post by London Redsox » 20 Apr 2005, 05:32

DrG: Yeah, we discussed round here once...I was 11, and we made Level 2, before dying in ridiculously comical circumstances...

(Little known Knightmare fact - They actually gave all teams 1 life before they were killed on the show. We actually died in the room in that pic, but made it through on attempt #2 to continue the quest)
"Back to Foulke...he has it...Red Sox fans have longed to hear it...The Boston Red Sox are World Champions!" - Oct. 27th 2004

User avatar
Coco
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6690
Joined: 20 Dec 2002, 02:36
Gender: Male
Location: Back
Contact:

#15 Post by Coco » 20 Apr 2005, 06:08

kinggrl wrote:Looking at things with holes in it makes me want to vomit. For example: anthills :o or those accoustic ceiling tiles :o :o Bigger holes, like those found in swiss cheese, are not a problem. It's those little fuckers. I'm getting queasy just thinking about them.
That's more than a little odd :o
What, does he think you're a c**t?

User avatar
Humphrey
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 5035
Joined: 13 Aug 2004, 01:54
Gender: Male
Location: a gin joint

#16 Post by Humphrey » 20 Apr 2005, 06:28

I get freaked out by:
01. people picking their nails
02. people cracking their bones
03. people grinding their teeth
04. people grinding my teeth
05. loud noises
06. no available escape routes (ie I'm blocked from getting out of a given place/position)
07. hair, especially dreadlocks
08. guns
09. knives
10. krishna people (I also hate them)
Surgeon General's Warning: Smoke contains benzol, formaldehyde, hydrogen-cyanide and nitrosamine.

User avatar
knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
Posts: 50691
Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Rocket City

#17 Post by knarf » 20 Apr 2005, 07:26

Nothing comes to mind.
Image

User avatar
Toto le Héros
FilmWise with Cheese
FilmWise with Cheese
Posts: 11600
Joined: 13 Jan 2003, 16:27
Gender: Male
Location: Paris, France, Europe, Earth.

#18 Post by Toto le Héros » 20 Apr 2005, 07:26

I have a symmetry problem.
When someone is lightly touching me on one side, there is a strange compulsion that makes me touch the opposite side.
Well it's happening less and less since I have my wedding ring (It was a nightmare for 5 hours but it's ok now...).

You know the kind of stuff that makes you walk on the lines off the sidewalk. And if you touch one more line with one foot or the other you're "unbalanced".

No? Anyone?

Time for the shower....

User avatar
Toto le Héros
FilmWise with Cheese
FilmWise with Cheese
Posts: 11600
Joined: 13 Jan 2003, 16:27
Gender: Male
Location: Paris, France, Europe, Earth.

#19 Post by Toto le Héros » 20 Apr 2005, 07:28

Humphrey wrote:I get freaked out by:
01. people picking their nails I do that.
02. people cracking their bones That too.
03. people grinding their teeth
04. people grinding my teeth
05. loud noises Well, that's not always on purpose.
06. no available escape routes (ie I'm blocked from getting out of a given place/position)
07. hair, especially dreadlocks I have some.
08. guns
09. knives
10. krishna people (I also hate them)
4 out of ten. Does that mean our life together is compromised?

User avatar
Humphrey
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 5035
Joined: 13 Aug 2004, 01:54
Gender: Male
Location: a gin joint

#20 Post by Humphrey » 20 Apr 2005, 07:34

Toto le Héros wrote:
Humphrey wrote:I get freaked out by:
01. people picking their nails I do that.
02. people cracking their bones That too.
03. people grinding their teeth
04. people grinding my teeth
05. loud noises Well, that's not always on purpose.
06. no available escape routes (ie I'm blocked from getting out of a given place/position)
07. hair, especially dreadlocks I have some.
08. guns
09. knives
10. krishna people (I also hate them)
4 out of ten. Does that mean our life together is compromised?
My gf does those things too, and we've put up with each other for over eight years now.
So I suppose there is hope for the two of us yet, Toto.

(you do "04. people grinding my teeth" that too, don't you? Well, not mine specifically.)
Surgeon General's Warning: Smoke contains benzol, formaldehyde, hydrogen-cyanide and nitrosamine.

User avatar
Toto le Héros
FilmWise with Cheese
FilmWise with Cheese
Posts: 11600
Joined: 13 Jan 2003, 16:27
Gender: Male
Location: Paris, France, Europe, Earth.

#21 Post by Toto le Héros » 20 Apr 2005, 07:39

Humphrey wrote:
Toto le Héros wrote:
Humphrey wrote:I get freaked out by:
01. people picking their nails I do that.
02. people cracking their bones That too.
03. people grinding their teeth
04. people grinding my teeth
05. loud noises Well, that's not always on purpose.
06. no available escape routes (ie I'm blocked from getting out of a given place/position)
07. hair, especially dreadlocks I have some.
08. guns
09. knives
10. krishna people (I also hate them)
4 out of ten. Does that mean our life together is compromised?
My gf does those things too, and we've put up with each other for over eight years now.
So I suppose there is hope for the two of us yet, Toto.

(you do "04. people grinding my teeth" that too, don't you? Well, not mine specifically.)
As you've said, you're not forced to choose me as your dentist.
Fortunately. :tongue:

User avatar
Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise
Posts: 27601
Joined: 23 Aug 2001, 16:00
Gender: Female
Location: Sweden

#22 Post by Nunis » 20 Apr 2005, 07:51

Toto le Héros wrote:I have a symmetry problem.
When someone is lightly touching me on one side, there is a strange compulsion that makes me touch the opposite side.
Well it's happening less and less since I have my wedding ring (It was a nightmare for 5 hours but it's ok now...).

You know the kind of stuff that makes you walk on the lines off the sidewalk. And if you touch one more line with one foot or the other you're "unbalanced".

No? Anyone?

Time for the shower....
Yes. I have this problem too. It's called OCD. Look it up.

User avatar
Toto le Héros
FilmWise with Cheese
FilmWise with Cheese
Posts: 11600
Joined: 13 Jan 2003, 16:27
Gender: Male
Location: Paris, France, Europe, Earth.

#23 Post by Toto le Héros » 20 Apr 2005, 08:09

Nunis wrote:
Toto le Héros wrote:I have a symmetry problem.
When someone is lightly touching me on one side, there is a strange compulsion that makes me touch the opposite side.
Well it's happening less and less since I have my wedding ring (It was a nightmare for 5 hours but it's ok now...).

You know the kind of stuff that makes you walk on the lines off the sidewalk. And if you touch one more line with one foot or the other you're "unbalanced".

No? Anyone?

Time for the shower....
Yes. I have this problem too. It's called OCD. Look it up.
Yeah but I don' have to put all my pencils parallels to one another and perpendicular to the desk.
Does that still count?

User avatar
Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise
Posts: 27601
Joined: 23 Aug 2001, 16:00
Gender: Female
Location: Sweden

#24 Post by Nunis » 20 Apr 2005, 08:24

Sure. OCD is a wonderful thing that way.

bing
Verdana 10pt
Verdana 10pt
Posts: 14573
Joined: 24 Oct 2002, 00:05
Gender: Male
Location: Harlem rock city
Contact:

#25 Post by bing » 20 Apr 2005, 10:08

Whoa, toto has dreadlocks?

Post Reply